Ilhan Omar Said In 2018 That White Men Should Be Monitored And Feared

Where is the left wing outrage over the racist statements?

Nowhere, of course. The left is a bunch of anti-white racists. Anti-American operation in America.

Who were the Super Predators?

Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

White on White Crime: An Unspoken Tragedy | HuffPost

In a white country, whites commit most of the murders? A SHOCK.

Of course they threw in Hispanics in there too, because otherwise it would be clear that certain demographics are way over represented - much beyond whites. The demographics that IM2 represents.
The dumbfuck is looking at raw data and not extrapolating it to race percentages.

Probably because he already knows the results.

Omar is just pissed because the only time she had a White guy she was totally inadequate and he laughed at her. If you hear that bitch ticking you gotta get out of Dodge, fast. Viva Trump.

Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

Of course they threw in Hispanics in there too, because otherwise it would be clear that certain demographics are way over represented - much beyond whites. The demographics that IM2 represents.
Who are "whites"?

As a descendent of folks from Ireland, Russia, Litwin, I have to ask why trump can't get his ass back to Germany or Scotland.I can't say about pigpence. These wto need to return to their homelands.Leave this country to Americans.
When is your flight back to Russia?
I'm an American. I don't need to go anywhere else We've got some German/Scottish type telling everyone to go back the lands of their ancestors. Why doesn't he? When is your flight leaving to your ancestral homeland? Which European country is your destination?
My flight is going to pretty much land me in New Mexico. Possibly Tennessee depending on the DNA results.

Who are "whites"?

I think you need to check up on who are the retards first. After you have dealt with that issue, you will figure it out.

Who are "whites"?

The excuses are many.

She thinks we need to be concerned about the country built by white men as she was rescued from a hell hole that was built by black men. I guess she isn't smart enough to determine race isn't the problem but ideology is. This as she wears the silly hat of a subjucated woman in a religion of no women's rights.As long as this bitch keeps preaching the islam retoric she gets to keep her silly hat, possibly her clit if the mullahs decide she can.

The dumbfuck is looking at raw data and not extrapolating it to race percentages.

Since the number exist, we don't have to use the faulty math you racists want to use in order to argue.

Numbers I use are from the “ 2017 FBI Uniform Crime Report”. The tired use of per capita must stop. The math we can use to be more accurate is exists and it is elementary. Since all people of any race do not commit crime, we can only assess crime fairly by looking only at the number of people by race who commit or are arrested for crimes. If we want to talk about population, we can only measure the number of participants in crime as a percentage of the population. The math is elementary. In this case, I divided the number of people arrested by race against the population of the United States in 2017 that was provided in the Uniform Crime Report.

5,626,140 million whites arrested for crime/253,405,839 US population in 2017= 2.2 percent of the population.

2,221,697 million blacks arrested for crime/253,405,839 US population in 2017= 0.009 percent of the population.

You are the one scared of the outcome.

She thinks we need to be concerned about the country built by white men as she was rescued from a hell hole that was built by black men. I guess she isn't smart enough to determine race isn't the problem but ideology is. This as she wears the silly hat of a subjucated woman in a religion of no women's rights.As long as this bitch keeps preaching the islam retoric she gets to keep her silly hat, possibly her clit if the mullahs decide she can.

White men did not build this country.

Nowhere, of course. The left is a bunch of anti-white racists. Anti-American operation in America.
There is no such thing as anti white racism.

Since the number exist, we don't have to use the faulty math you racists want to use in order to argue.

Numbers I use are from the “ 2017 FBI Uniform Crime Report”. The tired use of per capita must stop. The math we can use to be more accurate is exists and it is elementary. Since all people of any race do not commit crime, we can only assess crime fairly by looking only at the number of people by race who commit or are arrested for crimes. If we want to talk about population, we can only measure the number of participants in crime as a percentage of the population. The math is elementary. In this case, I divided the number of people arrested by race against the population of the United States in 2017 that was provided in the Uniform Crime Report.

5,626,140 million whites arrested for crime/253,405,839 US population in 2017= 2.2 percent of the population.

2,221,697 million blacks arrested for crime/253,405,839 US population in 2017= 0.009 percent of the population.

You are the one scared of the outcome.
How many blacks vs how many whites? Then you get your percentage of who is the biggest threat.

It's not up for debate bruh. Keep your head in the sand and continue to PRETEND you understand math.

White men did not build this country.
Are you fucking retarded?

Welcome back to earth. For the past year, the four horsewomen of the Apocalypse have been formulating not only an anti-white racism schema, but have aimed it at namely white males.

Hope you enjoyed your years-long vacay. :D

salon-racist-white-men-e1455541293615.jpg

Your favorite publication disagrees with you.

Oh well, time for you to return to Africa. Perhaps you have room for other unAmericans here?

Ilhan Omar said last year that our country should be more fearful of White Man because they are causing most of the deaths in America and that we should be monitoring and profiling them.

It's very difficult to wade thru the algorithms of social media that prevents this story from being searched. But I found a twitter video that proves she actually said it.....even though Snopes claims she never said it.

Here's the link. QAnon’s Pastry Chef on Twitter

What she said was retarded but no more retarded than many Trump supporters here who blame all Muslims for saying similar things.

salon-racist-white-men-e1455541293615.jpg

Your favorite publication disagrees with you.

Oh well, time for you to return to Africa. Perhaps you have room for other unAmericans here?

It’s retarded.

But it’s no more retarded than when ignorant hick dumbasses say that Muslims shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

Forum List

Back