I'll vote for Trump because ...

Why will you vote for Trump? Choose the main reason

• Because he has a sound fiscal policy

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Because he will keep illegals outside the U.S.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Because he has the correct policies to bring jobs back

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Because his healthcar policy proposal is astounding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like Trump but Hiliary is unacceptable.

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CultureCitizen

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2013
Personally, I don't think Trump has a sound plan ( I might be wrong of course) , but I've seen him support two oposite view points at different points of his life.
What I think is he will say whatever is more popular with his constituency.
Anyway, why will you vote for him ?

Personally, I don't think Trump has a sound plan ( I might be wrong of course) , but I've seen him support two oposite view points at different points of his life.
What I think is he will say whatever is more popular with his constituency.
Anyway, why will you vote for him ?
No, you’re not wrong – Trump has no understanding of sound, responsible governance.

He’s a bigot, a con man, and inconsistent on his positions.

Trump has no business being president.

And he’s supported two different points of view over just the last few months.

He won't do any of those things. The sooner people learn that Trump is a fraud and a con man the better off this country will be. The man is intellectually and emotionally unfair for office. Period.

He won't do any of those things. The sooner people learn that Trump is a fraud and a con man the better off this country will be. The man is intellectually and emotionally unfair for office. Period.

Go ahead defend the politician's 40 year record of failure and $20 trillion dollar debt and tell us how Trump would be any worse. :laugh:

Go ahead defend the politician's 40 year record of failure and $20 trillion dollar debt and tell us how Trump would be any worse. :laugh:
Jumping out of the frying pan and in to the fire, is not the answer though!!!!!!!!

Jumping out of the frying pan and in to the fire, is not the answer though!!!!!!!!

So you can't, got it. /eyeroll

I agree. Our politicians have fucked the American people out of tens of millions of jobs from outsourcing, fucked up trade and probably burns most of the money in a massive bond fire for the hell of it. Where has it all want? That makes me angry...Very little for infrastructure or for the advancement of our own people. I am a moderate liberal but I want these policies for the benefit of the American people! Our politicians have bloodied the entire liberal and labor movement! Time for us to wake up and elect some America first pro-labor and politicians that spend on America within a sound and smart way.

Liberals need to wake up to the reality that these politicians that sell us out aren't our friends. In fact, they're working for the enemy and people that wish for most of America to live in shit.

Last edited:
His stances on infrastructure, trade, illegal immigration, etc, etc...

And more importantly, I think he can get it done.

The man is intellectually and emotionally unfair for office.
vs.

Go ahead defend the politician's 40 year record of failure.

There are your two conflicting views on Donald Trump.

You have idiots who can't cobble together a coherent thought well enough to say what is wrong with Trump opposed by idiots who can't tell you what's right about Trump. Maybe it was auto-correct, a brain fart or Freudian slip the first poster said "unfair" instead of "unfit" ...but I think it was telling. Those who oppose Trump don't think it's "fair" that activists with another agenda get to steal their thunder. His nationalist, populist, anti-PC cut the bullshit movement grates on their last nerve. On the other side are his dumbed-down supporters who point in anger at all things political and scream... burn it all to the damn ground!

I posted a thread on it a long time back... People are voting for Donald Trump because Donald DUCK wasn't an option. They are so disillusioned with government and politicians... so fed up with having smoke blown up their ass by government hacks... they have said to hell with it all! If the place has turned into a three ring circus, let's elect P.T. Barnum to run it. May as well!

I can't participate in your poll, I am not sure I will vote for Trump at this time. I will be surprised if I change my mind. Nothing he or his supporters are saying is winning me over and to be honest, they are kind of embarrassing me. I'm not sure I want to be associated with this party anymore.

I agree. Our politicians have fucked the American people out of tens of millions of jobs from outsourcing, fucked up trade and probably burns most of the money in a massive bond fire for the hell of it. Where has it all want? That makes me angry...Very little for infrastructure or for the advancement of our own people. I am a moderate liberal but I want these policies for the benefit or the American people! Our politicians have bloodied the entire liberal and labor movement! Time for us to wake up and elect some America first pro-labor and politicians that spend on America within a sound and smart way.

Hmmm ... Matthew, for all your scientific posts, I would not have considered you a pro-Trump guy.
I have yet to see one clip in which Trupm takes science seriously .
That said, I have witnessed how trade agreements have hurt the US , but Trump's flip floping and inconsistent speech ( e.g. I'll lower corporate taxes AND I'll be paying more taxes with my reform ) give me the creeps.
If ( and this is a big if) you show me one single interview in which Trump gives some credit to science and engineering as a path to increased development I'll reconsider my position.

"I'll vote for Trump because ..."

“I’m a blind partisan rightwing hack who’ll support anyone with an ‘R’ after his name – no matter how unqualified that republican might be.”

vs.

You have idiots who can't cobble together a coherent thought well enough to say what is wrong with Trump opposed by idiots who can't tell you what's right about Trump. Maybe it was auto-correct, a brain fart or Freudian slip the first poster said "unfair" instead of "unfit" ...but I think it was telling. Those who oppose Trump don't think it's "fair" that activists with another agenda get to steal their thunder. His nationalist, populist, anti-PC cut the bullshit movement grates on their last nerve. On the other side are his dumbed-down supporters who point in anger at all things political and scream... burn it all to the damn ground!

I posted a thread on it a long time back... People are voting for Donald Trump because Donald DUCK wasn't an option. They are so disillusioned with government and politicians... so fed up with having smoke blown up their ass by government hacks... they have said to hell with it all! If the place has turned into a three ring circus, let's elect P.T. Barnum to run it. May as well!

I can't participate in your poll, I am not sure I will vote for Trump at this time. I will be surprised if I change my mind. Nothing he or his supporters are saying is winning me over and to be honest, they are kind of embarrassing me. I'm not sure I want to be associated with this party anymore.

I've never been a big fan of republicans, but at least Reagan and George H Bush had consistent viewpoints. I can respect that even if I don't like them.
Trump? He is a consumate showman and a master at contradicting himself.
I trully don't know what his policies will be: What is part of a reallity show and what is truly part of his core values? I am absolutely clueless.

Or, 40 years of voters voting for people who should never have been voted for, what difference does another guy with useless policies make? The US is on the way down, surely someone who sends the US down quicker is someone who might be bringing the US back up again quicker, in say 500 years time.

I guess I am the only person here that has changed their views on things over the years. How ironic.
Plus it's funny to me all the ones that give these great long lectures of hatred toward Trump, while he has yet to hold office, so there is absolutely no way we can know exactly what he will or will not do.
I am to the point where I definitely am ready to chance it. ''Real" politicians make me sick. Just maybe he does truly care more about this country than he does his political career. Imagine that....cause there sure isn't another one running that does.

vs.

I've never been a big fan of republicans, but at least Reagan and George H Bush had consistent viewpoints. I can respect that even if I don't like them.
Trump? He is a consumate showman and a master at contradicting himself.
I trully don't know what his policies will be: What is part of a reallity show and what is truly part of his core values? I am absolutely clueless.

I think Trump's core values are clearly demonstrated on the debate stage. The Trump vs Hillary Debate (the mother of all debates) should be entertaining to watch.

I certainly would never vote for Trump......even if he was running as a Democrat. He has no idea of government.....many conservatives are claiming they are tired of politicians for one thing or another, but that's no reason for electing someone that knows nothing about the job.

He is a blowhard that will say whatever he thinks his supporters would like to hear, and it is usually not in line with the values we hold dear for America. Obviously his supporters are okay with the kind of hatred that he spews....and any woman that would vote for a person that considers women as second class is not worthy of calling themselves a woman.....they are more like a Stepford Wife.

and any woman that would vote for a person that considers women as second class is not worthy of calling themselves a woman.....they are more like a Stepford Wife.
It's misleading statements like that that make people reject liberals and vote for Trump.

I agree. Our politicians have fucked the American people out of tens of millions of jobs from outsourcing, fucked up trade and probably burns most of the money in a massive bond fire for the hell of it. Where has it all want? That makes me angry...Very little for infrastructure or for the advancement of our own people. I am a moderate liberal but I want these policies for the benefit of the American people! Our politicians have bloodied the entire liberal and labor movement! Time for us to wake up and elect some America first pro-labor and politicians that spend on America within a sound and smart way.

Liberals need to wake up to the reality that these politicians that sell us out aren't our friends. In fact, they're working for the enemy and people that wish for most of America to live in shit.

Government has become corrupt on a massive scale. The people in government are getting theirs and the higher up the government ladder you go the richer they are.

Forum List

Back