Illegal Immigration Gets California Poverty Capital Of America Distinction

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Yup, L.A. Times at it again. Must be fake news.

Here you have the great state of social justice warriors plowing ahead with no consequences of their failed policies. Well, except they have the highest poverty rate in the nation.

Talk about a shithole. Now I'll wait for the shitshow that will surely come my way for posting the truth.

Then again, the melted snowflakes don't have the stones to read the truth.

Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?

Of course these "Dreamers" are touting as the best of the best by our libtarded friends but the truth is they've turned California in to the poverty capital of America. Good job, libtardos.

Compared with the general population, dreamers are not especially highly skilled. A recent survey for several pro-dreamer groups, with participants recruited by those groups, found that while most dreamers are not in school, the vast majority work. But their median hourly wage is only $15.34, meaning that many are competing with hard-pressed lower-skilled Americans.

This mass Immigration both Legal and Illegal, is not benefiting American Citizens. We have too many people in this country. We don't need millions more. Any Immigration allowed, has to serve American Citizen interests. And that's clearly not happening at this point.

At the very least, our Government should end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Anything short of that, it'll just be more Government Dog & Pony Shows. Things will only get worse for American Citizens.

Of course these "Dreamers" are touting as the best of the best by our libtarded friends but the truth is they've turned California in to the poverty capital of America. Good job, libtardos.

Compared with the general population, dreamers are not especially highly skilled. A recent survey for several pro-dreamer groups, with participants recruited by those groups, found that while most dreamers are not in school, the vast majority work. But their median hourly wage is only $15.34, meaning that many are competing with hard-pressed lower-skilled Americans.

“But, but, but....your findings must be bullshit.....ALL the “Dreamers” are Valedictorians, doctors and lawyers.”

A moratorium on Immigration is necessary now. It needs to be halted until our Government ends Illegal Immigration once and for all. Nothing can change until Illegal Immigration is ended. This current Government Immigration squabble is just another sad joke being played on American Citizens. What they're proposing only serves non-citizen interests. But what about American Citizen interests? Do you still believe your Government is serving you?

Here you have the great state of social justice warriors plowing ahead with no consequences of their failed policies. Well, except they have the highest poverty rate in the nation.

Talk about a shithole. Now I'll wait for the shitshow that will surely come my way for posting the truth.

Make no mistake about it.....Mexifornia is the Haiti of the United States.
Weird that it also happens to be home to the most illegal Mexicans....Hmmm...any common denominators?

Make no mistake about it.....Mexifornia is the Haiti of the United States.
Weird that it also happens to be home to the most illegal Mexicans....Hmmm...any common denominators?

It's a shithole for sure. I left long ago. Poverty is only going to get worse. Crime will get worse. Cost of living will get worse.

Yup, a shithole.

Forum List

Back