Illegal invasion down 40% in Trumps first month!

Illegal border crossings decrease by 40 percent in Trump's first month, report says

"The number of people illegally crossing the U.S. southern border has dropped 40 percent in President Trump’s first full month in office, Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly said Wednesday."

It's not that Obama could not secure our borders and reduce the number of criminals flowing across our borders, it was the fact that he was working FOR them, helping them to do so...

“The drop in apprehensions shows a marked change in trends,” Kelly said. “Since the administration’s implementation of executive orders to enforce immigration laws, apprehensions and inadmissible activity is trending toward the lowest monthly total in at least the last five years.”

It's amazing what happens when you actually ENFORCE the law.... :p
President Trump has done more for the American people in less than 2 months than Obama did in 8 years. Is it any wonder the American people love President Trump? He is a man of his word!
You mean "to" the American people.

The media has gone after Trump for a reason, but obviously its more than you can comprehend

upload_2017-3-9_12-26-55.jpeg

No, snowflake...it began the night Hillary LOST...it all starts with liberal eternal, criminal BUTT-HURT!

'MEDIA'? You mean the 'Liberal propaganda arm of the DNC'...like CNN:

In 1 MONTH Trump has decreased illegal immigration by 40%!
It's WINTER numb nuts and it is cold on the southern border this time of year! Ever been in these climes in Jan or Feb? Plus, how is that percentage being calculated? Cite the methodology from the source!

Ah, dude? It's the freaking desert! The best time to cross a desert isn't the middle of summer...it's Jan. or Feb.! Have you ever even BEEN to the South West United States?

40% is huge, that show's you what a lying punk Obama was on border security and proves that the border patrol was correct when they said Obama tied their hands and wouldn't let them do their job. Eat it libs there's a new sheriff in charge of border security.

40% is huge, that show's you what a lying punk Obama was on border security and proves that the border patrol was correct when they said Obama tied their hands and wouldn't let them do their job. Eat it libs there's a new sheriff in charge of border security.
Maybe you can direct us to those comments of the border patrol? I doubt it, cause they never said that

Record Stock Market numbers
Monster Job Growth in 1 Month
More secure as Illegal Immigration drops 40% ...

No, he had it right.
You can thank Obama for the job growth. Even Trump cannot create 280,000 jobs in 2 weeks

Yes Trump can and he did, Obama gets no credit suck it.
In two weeks he got corporations to post employment ads, interview potential applicants, and hire 280,000 people. I think you are a bit unstable

Maybe you can direct us to those comments of the border patrol? I doubt it, cause they never said that
National Border Patrol Council - National Border Patrol Council Endorses Donald Trump for President

No, he had it right.
You can thank Obama for the job growth. Even Trump cannot create 280,000 jobs in 2 weeks

In two weeks he got corporations to post employment ads, interview potential applicants, and hire 280,000 people. I think you are a bit unstable

Unlike lazy Obama Trump has been working on the jobs problem for months before the election. Trump is kicking ass on jobs, eat it.

National Border Patrol Council - National Border Patrol Council Endorses Donald Trump for President
Thats a council, not the agents themselves, partner

I posted it when it was widely reported in the news, do you live under a rock or something you have to be one of the worst informed libs I ever met.

No, he had it right.

Unlike lazy Obama Trump has been working on the jobs problem for months before the election. Trump is kicking ass on jobs, eat it.
People hire employees because of a demand for their product, not because of Rump. You are FOS

I posted it when it was widely reported in the news, do you live under a rock or something you have to be one of the worst informed libs I ever met.
Post it again, obviously you can't

Forum List

Back