Illegal kids Have " Lice So Bad They Can Be Seen Crawling Down Their Faces"

Bullshit.

No way should we taxpayers foot the bill for these folks. They aren't American and should go back to wherever the hell they came from.

Let there countries deal with em. Just get the hell out of mine. Good God. We have enough people on Welfare in this country and we sure as hell don't need more.

Send the fuckers home.

don't bullshit yourself. this country spends countless billions on people that aren't American ... what rock do you live under?

You're right. Its a little thing called foreign aid which I'd do away with in a heartbeat.

Your ancestors and mine were AMERICANS. These people are not.

Your not the only Indian out there Cochise. My Native American roots go to the Cherokee. Stuff that up your arrrogant ass you prick.

No way should my taxdollar be used for them at all. Send them all back to wherever the hell they came from.

Yes, they are Americans - South Americans. BTW, I want MY tax dollars to help them.

Good. Then you can have them all at your house, lice and all. You can use your taxdollars, your wallet, your checkbook, your debit card and pay for all they need.

Of course you'd never do that. Your another asshole who's magnanimous with other peoples money.

Your ancestors and mine were AMERICANS. These people are not.

Your not the only Indian out there Cochise. My Native American roots go to the Cherokee. Stuff that up your arrrogant ass you prick.

No way should my taxdollar be used for them at all. Send them all back to wherever the hell they came from.

Yes, they are Americans - South Americans. BTW, I want MY tax dollars to help them.

I am betting you don't pay tax dollars.

Bullshit.

No way should we taxpayers foot the bill for these folks. They aren't American and should go back to wherever the hell they came from.

Let there countries deal with em. Just get the hell out of mine. Good God. We have enough people on Welfare in this country and we sure as hell don't need more.

Send the fuckers home.

The above statement was probably spoken verbatim about the Irish around the late 19th century by white WASP nationalists.

Bullshit.

Send the fuckers home.

The above statement was probably spoken verbatim about the Irish around the late 19th century by white WASP nationalists.

Oh, yes, the gangs of New York, and all...

Bullshit.

Send the fuckers home.

Asshole. I'm American and damned proud of it. My Mother was of Irish decent so you can stuff that bullshit right up your fat ass. Idiot.

No wonder HHS is blocking coverage of detention centers.

Are you watching the Senate hearings?

Nope. What am I missing?

Well they are almost over, but McCain exploded and told the dude who wrote the policy not to allow congress into federal facilities to re write the damn policy and to do it today. Bamn. Basically the Dems want 3.7 billion dollars but I don't think they are going to get it because none of it is for border security. You can see it on C-Span.

Another hearing tomorrow regarding stiffing the taxpayer for 3.7 billion dollars.

Bullshit.

Send the fuckers home.

Still waiting to hear when your going to open your home to all those lice ridden MS 13 kids??

Oh wait. I forgot. Your only generous with other people money and your sure as hell don't want any lice ridden MS 13 killers in your house. Never mine. Your a fucking idiot.

You stupid liberals better ask yourself if you really want this disease-ridden vermin in school with YOUR kids.

Report: Illegal Immigrant Children Have Lice So Bad ‘They Can Be Seen Crawling Down’ Their Faces (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

July 7, 2014, 9:38 PM

Todd Starnes told Sean Hannity on FOX News tonight that the illegal immigrant children held at Lackland Air Force base in Oklahoma are bringing diseases into America. The children have tuberculosis, scabies and lice so bad you can see them running down their faces.

“It’s one giant emergency room. They tell me tuberculosis has become a very dangerous issue there. Nurses say the number of children representing symptoms of tuberculosis is ‘simply staggering.’ Spitting up blood, chest pains, constant coughing. There are at least three confirmed cases for the illegals in Austin, Texas… The federal government is covering up the threat of the health crisis. They say the kids have scabies. They also say they have chicken pox. And lice so severe they can be seen crawling down the faces of the children.“

Thankfully, conservatives have come forward to help those poor children, right? You know, the compassionate conservatives?

Still waiting to hear when your going to open your home to all those lice ridden MS 13 kids??

Oh wait. I forgot. Your only generous with other people money and your sure as hell don't want any lice ridden MS 13 killers in your house. Never mine. Your a fucking idiot.
If you could please, learn the difference between Your and You're? It makes you look all that much more stupid. Thanks very much.

And with taxes, you can pay people to help out others while you do your (correct version) job.

You stupid liberals better ask yourself if you really want this disease-ridden vermin in school with YOUR kids.

Report: Illegal Immigrant Children Have Lice So Bad ‘They Can Be Seen Crawling Down’ Their Faces (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Todd Starnes told Sean Hannity on FOX News tonight that the illegal immigrant children held at Lackland Air Force base in Oklahoma are bringing diseases into America. The children have tuberculosis, scabies and lice so bad you can see them running down their faces.

“It’s one giant emergency room. They tell me tuberculosis has become a very dangerous issue there. Nurses say the number of children representing symptoms of tuberculosis is ‘simply staggering.’ Spitting up blood, chest pains, constant coughing. There are at least three confirmed cases for the illegals in Austin, Texas… The federal government is covering up the threat of the health crisis. They say the kids have scabies. They also say they have chicken pox. And lice so severe they can be seen crawling down the faces of the children.“

As only an ignorant flaming racist could voice it...
Why does this board shelter the lowest type of people???

If you could please, learn the difference between Your and You're? It makes you look all that much more stupid. Thanks very much.

And with taxes, you can pay people to help out others while you do your (correct version) job.

Fuck off dickhead. If you don't like my grammar than don't read my posts.

I do my job quite well thanks. I doubt you could though. It requires skills which I doubt you have.

Paintyourass asshole.

Still waiting for your stupidity and propaganda to dissipate so that you can stop lying and saying that these kids are members of ms13.

Yeah, I know you're a RWer and lying comes naturally to you, however you do have a choice not to combine it with willful ignorance.

A recent report on the child migrant crisis from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) includes testimony from several children who came to the US to escape gang violence. Here's 17-year-old Alfonso, explaining why he fled after receiving threats from Mara-18 members at his school:
Children are uniquely vulnerable to gang violence. The street gangs known as "maras" — M-18 and Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13 — target kids for forced recruitment, usually in their early teenage years, but sometimes as young as kindergarten. They also forcibly recruit girls as "girlfriends," a euphemistic term for a non-consensual relationship that involves rape by one or more gang members.
The awful reason tens of thousands of children are seeking refuge in the United States - Vox

Nazis used to say that about Jews, Gypsies, and Liberals.

What a POS you are.

Forum List

Back