Illegal kids Have " Lice So Bad They Can Be Seen Crawling Down Their Faces"

Your ancestors and mine were AMERICANS. These people are not.

Your not the only Indian out there Cochise. My Native American roots go to the Cherokee. Stuff that up your arrogant ass you prick.

No way should my taxdollar be used for them at all. Send them all back to wherever the hell they came from.
Claudette!

Don't be so shy. Tell us how you really feel.

she was showing her class and using her college education .... what a showoff.

Seems the only disease ridden vermin scurrying around are the posters venturing out from the "racist and racism" section of usmb...

HAHA. The board notes you never addressed the issue and instead made a personal attack on conservative posters. Thanks for admitting we're right.

The board notes that you started another easily disproved and debunked bullshit thread...
Keep it up and Pres. Obama will raise the price of your postal stamps...hahaha..:cuckoo:

These kids are mine , I myself claim them they are the best this world ever hosted. We need to talk about a better school memorial for. Students.when one sleep, a new memorial. I hate evil plenty to offer and business for the land.

Please come get me to a safe place out here on the land today. The children they mine I am so hurt to be with my people call be. I missed people I don't know why we aren't together I could be the point my son tried to go to them hamza could leave them but he hurt them a bit so Hamas gets a temple , he hit those people so I could live, you and your family and the world could be here. Gaza is someone who benefit probably, for a little while to try dogs outside Paradise the voters can own a temple sanctuary to protect my household federal goverment situation.

You stupid liberals better ask yourself if you really want this disease-ridden vermin in school with YOUR kids.

Report: Illegal Immigrant Children Have Lice So Bad ‘They Can Be Seen Crawling Down’ Their Faces (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

July 7, 2014, 9:38 PM

Todd Starnes told Sean Hannity on FOX News tonight that the illegal immigrant children held at Lackland Air Force base in Oklahoma are bringing diseases into America. The children have tuberculosis, scabies and lice so bad you can see them running down their faces.

“It’s one giant emergency room. They tell me tuberculosis has become a very dangerous issue there. Nurses say the number of children representing symptoms of tuberculosis is ‘simply staggering.’ Spitting up blood, chest pains, constant coughing. There are at least three confirmed cases for the illegals in Austin, Texas… The federal government is covering up the threat of the health crisis. They say the kids have scabies. They also say they have chicken pox. And lice so severe they can be seen crawling down the faces of the children.“

Every non-Hispanic immigrant I have ever known has had to pay thousands of dollars in legal fees to lawyers, and/or wait years for the INS to accept their applications for American citizenship. They were NOT HISPANICS, nor were they foisting their kids off on us demanding compassion and fairness and Human rights. Some of those people where denied into America, some of them later were deported for minor issues back to Europe, breaking up families and destroying business. Most immigrants from non Hispanic countries, they accept that, because it's American law. And they didn't protest or demand special rights. It was what it was, the law. I have no more respect or compassion for
Hispanics, not anymore.

Last edited:
You stupid liberals better ask yourself if you really want this disease-ridden vermin in school with YOUR kids.

Report: Illegal Immigrant Children Have Lice So Bad ‘They Can Be Seen Crawling Down’ Their Faces (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

July 7, 2014, 9:38 PM

Todd Starnes told Sean Hannity on FOX News tonight that the illegal immigrant children held at Lackland Air Force base in Oklahoma are bringing diseases into America. The children have tuberculosis, scabies and lice so bad you can see them running down their faces.

“It’s one giant emergency room. They tell me tuberculosis has become a very dangerous issue there. Nurses say the number of children representing symptoms of tuberculosis is ‘simply staggering.’ Spitting up blood, chest pains, constant coughing. There are at least three confirmed cases for the illegals in Austin, Texas… The federal government is covering up the threat of the health crisis. They say the kids have scabies. They also say they have chicken pox. And lice so severe they can be seen crawling down the faces of the children.“

gawd damn but you are a sad and nasty piece of work.

If left to RWs, children, brown, white, black, all of them, would starve to death in our streets.

More and more, I just despise the right.

Please come get me to a safe place out here on the land today. The children they mine I am so hurt to be with my people call be. I missed people I don't know why we aren't together I could be the point my son tried to go to them hamza could leave them but he hurt them a bit so Hamas gets a temple , he hit those people so I could live, you and your family and the world could be here. Gaza is someone who benefit probably, for a little while to try dogs outside Paradise the voters can own a temple sanctuary to protect my household federal goverment situation.

I wish our languages were not so completely different because I'm just not understanding what you're trying to say.

Please knnow that most Americans are not like Shoot Speeders, MaryL and others like them. Most are caring and compassionate and are horrified at what these poor sad sick people say here.

All of this could have been avoided if the REPUBLICANS had voted on the bill they agreed to and have had for more than a year.

Tell your R congress-slime to get off his butt and do his job.

Even Rick (oops) Perry asked Obama to do it by exec action because the Rs won't do their jobs.

Funny, LEGAL immigrants aren't asking for compassion and a free pass. My last post, ignored, is meant to point out what a fraud illegal immigration IS. Like telemarketers soliciting for money, or E-mails telling of a million dollar lottery prize if only you sent them the deposit of 1000 bucks. ALL immigrants can come here, BUT they had better follow ALL the god damned rules first. That Hungarian guy that is my boss, that Lithuanian gal that is my neighbor, that polish guy that works down at the foam factory...THEY HAD to immigrate legally, they followed all the rules. But these kids? pack them all up and ship them BACK. Don't fall for this game they are playing, nobody else pulls this crap. I am not buying it NOW.

All of this could have been avoided if the REPUBLICANS had voted on the bill they agreed to and have had for more than a year.

Even Rick (oops) Perry asked Obama to do it by exec action because the Rs won't do their jobs.

Well that's what the liar in chief said. I'm waiting to see what Governor Perry says. Hey! Btw are you game to send these children obama invited to DC? That's a nice place to live huh?

[

If left to RWs, children, brown, white, black, all of them, would starve to death in our streets.

HAHAHA. As usual all the left has is namecalling. Even you liberals know there is no way to justify letting these monsters in to wreck our schools and hospitals. You support them because you know they will go on welfare and vote for the welfare party.

You bought another lie. Rick Perry did not ask for executive action. He said "Mr. president you have the power unilaterally to order the DOD to put the National Guard on that border." How stupid will democrats like you get?

Your not the only Indian out there Cochise. My Native American roots go to the Cherokee. Stuff that up your arrrogant ass you prick.

No way should my taxdollar be used for them at all. Send them all back to wherever the hell they came from.

Yes, they are Americans - South Americans. BTW, I want MY tax dollars to help them.

Then you should put your money where your mouth is and move down there and become a taxpayer.

Your not the only Indian out there Cochise. My Native American roots go to the Cherokee. Stuff that up your arrrogant ass you prick.

Yes, they are Americans - South Americans. BTW, I want MY tax dollars to help them.

Then you should put your money where your mouth is and move down there and become a taxpayer.

Ta Da! :eusa_clap:

[

HAHAHA. As usual all the left has is namecalling. Even you liberals know there is no way to justify letting these monsters in to wreck our schools and hospitals. You support them because you know they will go on welfare and vote for the welfare party.

You're lying.

And, you're a sad and nasty piece of work.

Lice do not discriminate. But they do like "anglos" more than illegals. Where do you think they got them from????

Bullshit.

No way should we taxpayers foot the bill for these folks. They aren't American and should go back to wherever the hell they came from.

Let there countries deal with em. Just get the hell out of mine. Good God. We have enough people on Welfare in this country and we sure as hell don't need more.

Send the fuckers home.

My ancestors could have behaved that way, but instead, they fed the starving Pilgrims. Then, they were rewarded for their compassion and kindness by being killed and robbed.

Proof that illegal immigration is a major problem.

Just like the Nazi propaganda with the images of rats.

The amount of anger and hatred coming from the small minded racists is always astounding.

Shut. Up. You. Fascist. Bitch. You. Lying. Cockroach.

Degenerate.

Barbarian.

Punk.

Whore.

Jacobin.

Thug.

Barnyard Animal.

Forum List

Back