Illegals and the Scream that they are Hurting America.

TV. Reality.
you know i would believe you but they showed he and his wife doing the milking......they just went up and down the line hooking up the machines and unhooking them then went out to bring in another batch.....maybe they had an illegal cleaning the place after the milking is done....

Why did Newsom give illegals free unemployment and free healthcare except to attract more?

Newsome has no ability to determine who is here legally or not. Again though, why do you think I should defend anything he does?

He is another empty political rhetoric whore.

Newsome has no ability to determine who is here legally or not. Again though, why do you think I should defend anything he does?

He is another empty political rhetoric whore.
So companies have total responsibility and ability to determine who’s here legally but the Governor of the largest state in the union has no ability to determine who here legally.

Your spins and lies for your masters are getting more pathetic by the minute, your masters will not be pleased.

You have yet to prove you know anything about politicians, or know any personally.

Not knowing politicians personally would not be a bad thing.

Also you fail to understand how legislation works.

It would take, start with majority in both houses of Congress agreeing to do anything/something...

Which as far as addressing the illegal employment issue, as I said, they have no desire to do.

Here is what is going to happen. Millions and millions are going to come no matter who is president. You and many others only care about winning, not addressing the problem.

At some point these millions and millions are going to be made legal and you'll wish you cared about more than a failed party winning.

Obviously.

Interesting thing is if a person supports illegal "immigration" into this country it's high probable they support other illegal activities.
QED

I do. I've never suggested otherwise. I'm not a fan of the Authoritarians.

I have YET to be adversely affected by an illegal, from ANY Country.

USA has jobs that the GOP white lazy ass will never do, but deem necessary by such, but bitch about losing jobs to these illegal for a job they would NEVER accept.

1). GOP/Conservatives/RWI's......are you going to pick the fields? Hell No.

2). Are you going to clean the resorts/hotels/motels that rich white Americans visit? Hell No.

Which one of you RWI posters here, that constantly bitch about illegal immigrants, has had a job stolen by one of these illegals?

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
If so, name the job you wanted but was denied.
Where do you live that your city/state is not shelling out millions/billions to clothe, house, feed, treat, educate these illegals?

They won't enforce our employment laws and make them stronger. I've long argued for that to happen.
I have long for them to obey our constitutional laws that require them to secure the border,,

sadly for you mine comes first and hence makes the government the core problem,,

it’s the voter’s fault, we are the ones who control who goes to Congress and we continue to reward them with re-election for doing a terrible job
Representation Is a Re-presentation of All the Tyrannies That Drove Our Forefathers to Emigrate to America

Then get rid of the elitist anti-majority Constitution. It's ironic that those who are most taken in by that manifesto hate politicians, yet the Constitution empowers such a political oligarchy and that those people are entitled to make decisions a lot more rational and realistic than the common people would.

So companies have total responsibility and ability to determine who’s here legally but the Governor of the largest state in the union has no ability to determine who here legally.

Your spins and lies for your masters are getting more pathetic by the minute, your masters will not be pleased.

Businesses know they are hiring illegals. You can continue making excuses for them all you want I suppose.

So everyone can tell who’s an illegal- including the governor of NY - except Newsom who just gave the order to grant illegals benefits citizens of America can’t get.

You’re a joke.

You can make any and all claims you wish. In the end though, if you don't live in California, what they do is really none of your business.

States rights and all.

Forum List

Back