Illegals and the Scream that they are Hurting America.

Texas Gov. Abbott makes rare NYC stop where he lauds Dems Adams, Hochul for pressuring Biden on migrant crisis​

Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott made a rare visit to New York City Wednesday where he praised Democrats Mayor Eric Adams and Gov. Kathy Hochul for pressuring President Bide on the "national crisis" of the influx of more than 116,000 migrants who have arrived in the Big Apple since last year.

"If you vote, you're a citizen." - Barack Gay Blade Obama Born in Kenya, telling illegals to vote (Democrat, of course)

The truth is revolutionary in an empire of lies. - Representative Ron Paul, Libertarian

"If you vote, you're a citizen." - Barack Gay Blade Obama Born in Kenya, telling illegals to vote (Democrat, of course)

The truth is revolutionary in an empire of lies. - Representative Ron Paul, Libertarian
Idiot brain dead!

I have YET to be adversely affected by an illegal, from ANY Country.

USA has jobs that the GOP white lazy ass will never do, but deem necessary by such, but bitch about losing jobs to these illegal for a job they would NEVER accept.

1). GOP/Conservatives/RWI's......are you going to pick the fields? Hell No.

2). Are you going to clean the resorts/hotels/motels that rich white Americans visit? Hell No.

Which one of you RWI posters here, that constantly bitch about illegal immigrants, has had a job stolen by one of these illegals?

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
If so, name the job you wanted but was denied.

Biggest problem is pensions, but politicians don't bother saying "if we don't have immigrants, we won't be able to pay your pensions"....

I have YET to be adversely affected by an illegal, from ANY Country.

USA has jobs that the GOP white lazy ass will never do, but deem necessary by such, but bitch about losing jobs to these illegal for a job they would NEVER accept.

1). GOP/Conservatives/RWI's......are you going to pick the fields? Hell No.

2). Are you going to clean the resorts/hotels/motels that rich white Americans visit? Hell No.

Which one of you RWI posters here, that constantly bitch about illegal immigrants, has had a job stolen by one of these illegals?

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
If so, name the job you wanted but was denied.
Door dash or Uber eats in NYC were replacing regular drivers ...other immigrants and working poor hustlers with migrants..... paying them less ...getting in trouble for it and then keeping the money ...not paying the drivers :auiqs.jpg:

I thought shit like that wasn't gonna happen ...or so said the full of shit experts

ffgggggvgvvggggg.png

tyygbhhjjnnjjkll.jpeg

How much is enough ...over the last 50 years we've taken in more immigrants from shitholes than we did from Europe for 100 years ...but we're wacist for saying so

It's to much ....and to late now

Employers willing to hire illegals because they can get them cheaper.
Do companies have a choice?

Compassionate libs flood America with peasants from latin America

This has caused wages to spiral down and that hurts American workers

Forum List

Back