Illegals and the Scream that they are Hurting America.

I have, and more than you have it would seem.

"To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization" is closest we have in the Constitution and would apply more to seeking citizenship than immigration.

Article. I. Section. 9. Clause 1 ;might come close if SCOTUS were to apply the intent;
"The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person."

Note that says after 1808 on one can "import persons".

Though initially meant to apply to slavery in the Southern Colonies, with cartels involved in smuggling in persons this could apply to that situation.

It doesn't. I never said it did. I said NO politician is going to actually do anything about it.
You have yet to prove you know anything about politicians, or know any personally.
Also you fail to understand how legislation works.

It would take, start with majority in both houses of Congress agreeing to do anything/something...

the dairy farm that was on a discovery show about dairy farming the farmer says he and his wife and the machines do all 300 of his cows .....i didnt see any brown people there....
That's real funny.
Immigrants are 75% of the labor force on US dairy farms.

The Source of the Federal Government’s Power to Regulate Immigration and Asylum Law | Immigration and Human Rights Law Review

Article 1 of the United States Constitution grants Congress the power to establish a uniform rule of naturalization.

This is why Sheriff Arpaio was found guilty. He was told he could NOT enforce immigration.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...iff-joe-arpaio-convicted-of-criminal-contempt
Democrats are so good at controlling immigration they hand freebie benefits to illegals that Americans don’t get, open the borders and sue any state that tries to curb illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back