Illegals and the Scream that they are Hurting America.

Keep in mind that enforcing the law demands that we except every single person who comes to our border claiming asylum, by our multiple federal law ,many state laws, international laws and two of the most important treaties ever made that the US was a major writer of with the support of both party's/ So screw you clowns/ , tell us all how you will get past those laws with the courts and politicians supporting them. No matter what they say to get you all up in arms. You people are comical.

Often ingored is the rumor that the running brown horde must "claim asylum in the first country they arrive in".

As long as they come to a port of entry and follow the proper procedure, they can’t just cross anyplace they wish
The hell they can't, You clowns are a joke you have zero clue what you are talking about and only driven by the stupidest people in this country.

I have YET to be adversely affected by an illegal, from ANY Country.

USA has jobs that the GOP white lazy ass will never do, but deem necessary by such, but bitch about losing jobs to these illegal for a job they would NEVER accept.

1). GOP/Conservatives/RWI's......are you going to pick the fields? Hell No.

2). Are you going to clean the resorts/hotels/motels that rich white Americans visit? Hell No.

Which one of you RWI posters here, that constantly bitch about illegal immigrants, has had a job stolen by one of these illegals?

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
If so, name the job you wanted but was denied.
Well, that means we have no problem if it has affected you? You pompous asshole.

As long as they come to a port of entry and follow the proper procedure, they can’t just cross anyplace they wish

Yes they can. We have covered this 500 times.

Why do you continue to deny U.S. law is U.S. law.

Can I Still Apply for Asylum Even if I Am in the United States Illegally?
Yes. You may apply for asylum with USCIS regardless of your immigration status if:

You are not currently in removal proceedings

You file an asylum application within 1 year of arriving to the United States or demonstrate that you are within an exception to that rule.

Questions and Answers: Affirmative Asylum Eligibility and Applications | USCIS

You may not like it but there it is (again).

Often ingored is the rumor that the running brown horde must "claim asylum in the first country they arrive in".

That is international rules. I find it odd how many are willing to accept international rules over U.S. law. I often ask what other laws people are the willing to overlook where U.S. law is concerned and I rarely get an answer.

In a way but more precise I blame the businesses clamoring for cheap labor. You do own some of the blame for not insisting those you vote for do something about that.
you havent explained why they shoulld obey the law when the government that swore an oath dont follow the law??

if they did their job we wouldnt have companies hiring them,,

so the core problem is the government,,

you havent explained why they shoulld obey the law when the government that swore an oath dont follow the law??

if they did their job we wouldnt have companies hiring them,,

so the core problem is the government,,

The government bought by business that want's cheap labor.

In a way but more precise I blame the businesses clamoring for cheap labor. You do own some of the blame for not insisting those you vote for do something about that.
And consumers clamor for cheaper prices.
All costs are borne by the customer/consumer.
Are you ready to pay double what you do now so labor can be paid quite more?

Forum List

Back