Illegals and the Scream that they are Hurting America.

Hey weatherman if you can't answer this easy point you have nothing to contribute.
Keep in mind that enforcing the law demands that we except every single person who comes to our border claiming asylum, by our multiple federal law ,many state laws, international laws and two of the most important treaties ever made that the US was a major writer of with the support of both party's/ So screw you clowns/ , tell us all how you will get past those laws with the courts and politicians supporting them. No matter what they say to get you all up in arms. You people are comical.

The situation is a mess,
by not working together we have created a mess exploited by political party's.
Using the situation for POLITICAL control
instead of improving the situation.

1695668493280.png

So who’s doing the picking?

I literally see bus loads of Latino immigrants bused around in giant buses with ‘manzana’ (Spanish word for apple) in giant letters on side almost everyday where I live. They’re apple pickers.

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess many of them are illegals.

I’m against illegal immigration of any kind, but these seem like hard working, honest people who are sending a big chunk of their wages back to poor relations wherever they’re from.

They certainly aren’t taking jobs away from Americans. Nobody’s lining up to pick apples for Christ’s sake.
when they say manzana they are referring to the big manzana , new york where they get everything for free. they are using asylum claims to circumvent US immigration laws. they go to the front of the line, while people immigrating legally wait in line for their chance to immigrate to the USA.

The situation is a mess,
by not working together we have created a mess exploited by political party's.
Using the situation for POLITICAL control
instead of improving the situation.

The situation is a mess because stupid ass Joe Biden invited it in, and when you have Dimocrats telling the world they want to do this:

All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage​

Keep in mind that enforcing the law demands that we except every single person who comes to our border claiming asylum, by our multiple federal law ,many state laws, international laws and two of the most important treaties ever made that the US was a major writer of with the support of both party's/ So screw you clowns/ , tell us all how you will get past those laws with the courts and politicians supporting them. No matter what they say to get you all up in arms. You people are comical.
As long as they come to a port of entry and follow the proper procedure, they can’t just cross anyplace they wish

Forum List

Back