Illegals and the Scream that they are Hurting America.

I have YET to be adversely affected by an illegal, from ANY Country.

USA has jobs that the GOP white lazy ass will never do, but deem necessary by such, but bitch about losing jobs to these illegal for a job they would NEVER accept.

1). GOP/Conservatives/RWI's......are you going to pick the fields? Hell No.

2). Are you going to clean the resorts/hotels/motels that rich white Americans visit? Hell No.

Which one of you RWI posters here, that constantly bitch about illegal immigrants, has had a job stolen by one of these illegals?

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
If so, name the job you wanted but was denied.
Have you ever been adversely affected by a gun?

No?

Then why are you Leftards trying to grab our guns?

USA has jobs that the GOP white lazy ass will never do, but deem necessary by such, but bitch about losing jobs to these illegal for a job they would NEVER accept.

2). Are you going to clean the resorts/hotels/motels that rich white Americans visit? Hell No.

Which one of you RWI posters here, that constantly bitch about illegal immigrants, has had a job stolen by one of these illegals?

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
BTW, your party needs to unite and come out of the closet and straight out tell voters you want open borders.

My guess is ZERO/NONE.

Do you sympathize with those many immigrants who came to this country and obeyed all the rules? Those who did as the law required?

Some of them are wondering why they complied with the law while all the illegal immigrants are flooding in. I don't blame them for wondering.

/-----/ What an elitist, arrogant snob. The answer to both questions is yes. There are Americans who will do those jobs, but they can't afford to compete with illegals who work for less. Funny how your mantra, PEOPLE NEED A LIVING WAGE takes a back seat when you hire illegals.
1). GOP/Conservatives/RWI's......are you going to pick the fields? Hell No. HELL YES

2). Are you going to clean the resorts/hotels/motels that rich white Americans visit? Hell No. HELL YES

They're just racist against white people, especially those who work real jobs.

Do you sympathize with those many immigrants who came to this country and obeyed all the rules? Those who did as the law required?

Some of them are wondering why they complied with the law while all the illegal immigrants are flooding in. I don't blame them for wondering.

Those who officially come here get a legal wage. That's not what the employers want.

Those who officially come here get a legal wage. That's not what the employers want.
Democrats are and always have been the party of slavery.

1695648277782.png

If you are a taxpayer, and your area has built new schools, prisons, social service centers, and increased fire and police budgets you are a willing victim. See those multi families living in a 3 bedroom house or forming gangs in the hood? More misdiagnosed victimization going on.

Since the OP is admitting he hasn't been affected by illegal immigration, I think we should try and find a way so that he can see it, and feel it up close. How about a few busloads dumped in front of his house? How about we give those illegals, applications for his stock boy job at Winco? Some no doubt would get through.

By the way, it is astounding to see people like the OP, that see nothing wrong with the millions of third-worlders flooding in. He sees no downside at all. Obviously, he's not somewhere, close to a border town, or somewhere close to where the busloads are being dumped. Maybe he should pose his question to Americans who live in such places, maybe it would give him an eye-opening new perspective.

What you mean is that having a population of starving peasants to do your bidding saves you a few pennies of travel expenses when you dtay in a motel

But consider the cost of free healthcare that have to buy for them

And your auto insurance rates that a higher thanks to uninsured drivers eho crash into people

There is a long list of costs including welfare for American citizens who arent working
And the fentanyl dealers-in this area, they are illegals from the Dominican Republic.

Not coincidentally, the two people I know harshest on illegals (as in: wanting them rounded up and shot) are both LEGAL immigrants.

Forum List

Back