Illegals and the Scream that they are Hurting America.

I have YET to be adversely affected by an illegal, from ANY Country.

USA has jobs that the GOP white lazy ass will never do, but deem necessary by such, but bitch about losing jobs to these illegal for a job they would NEVER accept.

1). GOP/Conservatives/RWI's......are you going to pick the fields? Hell No.

2). Are you going to clean the resorts/hotels/motels that rich white Americans visit? Hell No.

Which one of you RWI posters here, that constantly bitch about illegal immigrants, has had a job stolen by one of these illegals?

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
If so, name the job you wanted but was denied.

You dumb isolated closeted OX. Others not quite as lucky. One of many shown below.

An illegal immigrant from Peru – who was released into the U.S. only a few months ago before being charged with murder this week – is accused of killing a U.S. citizen, the Maverick County Sheriff confirmed to Fox News on Wednesday.

1695666619352.png

Why did Brandon take the time to tell companies they will not be raided instead of threatening more raids?

Democrats love slave labor.

Why do you ask me these questions? I have no obligations nor desire to defend hardly anything Biden does.

I've said over and over and over that neither party has any desire to address the core problem. Employers willing to hire illegals because they can get them cheaper.

Why do you ask me these questions? I have no obligations nor desire to defend hardly anything Biden does.

I've said over and over and over that neither party has any desire to address the core problem. Employers willing to hire illegals because they can get them cheaper.
the core problem is the government not abiding by their oaths and securing the border,,,

the companies hiring illegals is a result of that failure,,

now go ahead and mark this as fake news like you always do without explanation,,

the core problem is the government not abiding by their oaths and securing the border,,,

We have covered this endlessly. As long as the jobs are here, people will get here to fill them. You know that.

the companies hiring illegals is a result of that failure,,

now go ahead and mark this as fake news like you always do without explanation,,

It is fake news.

Your claim the INS was not raiding businesses and then when confronted with Biden’s EO ordering the INS to end all raids you claimed it had no effect.

His EO told everyone you’re free to hire illegals.

Why do you feel the need to be such a pathological liar for Brandon?

I’ve never been hit by a drunk driver, but I still think we should be enforcing those laws
Keep in mind that enforcing the law demands that we except every single person who comes to our border claiming asylum, by our multiple federal law ,many state laws, international laws and two of the most important treaties ever made that the US was a major writer of with the support of both party's/ So screw you clowns/ , tell us all how you will get past those laws with the courts and politicians supporting them. No matter what they say to get you all up in arms. You people are comical.

Your claim the INS was not raiding businesses and then when confronted with Biden’s EO ordering the INS to end all raids you claimed it had no effect.

No, I claimed it had very little effect.

We have millions and millions of illegals employed. You know very well no one is going to do anything about that. It would collapse the economy.

His EO told everyone you’re free to hire illegals.

Why do you feel the need to be such a pathological liar for Brandon?

They have known for decades they are free to hire illegals.

No, I claimed it had very little effect.

We have millions and millions of illegals employed. You know very well no one is going to do anything about that. It would collapse the economy.

They have known for decades they are free to hire illegals.
BS. Biden gave the EO for one reason - tell everyone they’re free to hire illegals without fear.

Forum List

Back