Zone1 I’m a 36-year-old white man and I’ve never been provided any leg up by the US government or handout because I’m white

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I come from a middle-class family…. when I moved out of my parents house I became very poor. I was living in an apartment. I never got anything for being white. And it’s sickens me to hear millionaire politicians, white and black claim that “Black people are held back in this country or white people are privileged”.

I Was turned down to get into a college and I didn’t complain about it. I decided to do the best I could. … working for myself and playing poker I’ve had success. I’ve been able to travel to Cambodia and Thailand for fun . A lot of people never even leave America.

Right now in America there are Black people and white people who are homeless. Their struggle is the same. And this argument about “white privilege” which has entire studies dedicated to It is 100% fake. There are universities that offer college courses on equity or diversity or absolute nonsense like that. It’s all fake. So when you hear somebody bring forth a so-called study About the “proof” that white people are privileged or the proof that their is system racism by police toward blacks it’s all based on lies and propaganda.

Last edited:
one of the most racist things somebody can say is “your white you’re privileged”. It is pure insanity and a way to be very divisive.

All of us can see how the radical left says “white people need to be held accountable for what they’ve done to the blacks in American history”. It’s a divisive thing to say and they don’t even care about the fact that Black people in Africa did the same things as white people in Europe did. Of course they even acknowledge it because it fundamentally destroys their racist narrative.

I remain confident that most Americans black-and-white reject the BLM narrative that white people are privileged. That people of color are oppressed.

The language that BLM people use is the most racist language on the planet, and they know it. Same With the multimillionaire celebrities that empower the radical left in America.

I come from a middle-class family…. when I moved out of my parents house I became very poor. I was living in an apartment. I never got anything for being white. And it’s sickens me to hear millionaire politicians, white and black claim that “Black people are held back in this country or white people are privileged”.

I Was turned down to get into a college and I didn’t complain about it. I decided to do the best I could. … working for myself and playing poker I’ve had success. I’ve been able to travel to Cambodia and Thailand for fun . A lot of people never even leave America.

Right now in America there are Black people and white people who are homeless. Their struggle is the same. And this entire argument about “white privilege” which has entire studies dedicated to It is 100% fake. There are universities that offer college courses on equity or diversity or absolute nonsense like that. It’s all fake. So when you hear somebody bring forth a so-called study About the “proof” that white people are privileged or the proof that their is system racism by police toward blacks it’s all based on lies and propaganda.
Have you ever been stopped and frisked because you're white? Blacks have; because they are black.

Hence your privilege.

Doesn’t sound like you’ve been hurt being white so what’s your complaint?
Right now in America there are Black people and white people who are homeless. Their struggle is the same. And this argument about “white privilege” which has entire studies dedicated to It is 100% fake. There are universities that offer college courses on equity or diversity or absolute nonsense like that. It’s all fake. So when you hear somebody bring forth a so-called study About the “proof” that white people are privileged or the proof that their is system racism by police toward blacks it’s all based on lies and propaganda.

My brother has been passed up for promotions because he’s a white man. Again, how can you say the above knowing that there are corporations that have racist hiring quotas against white men. Your choice if you want to live a lie.

My brother has been passed up for promotions because he’s a white man. Again, how can you say the above knowing that there are corporations that have racist hiring quotas against white men. Your choice if you want to live a lie.
Your brother was passed up because he wasn’t critical for that role. I run a large organization in a large company and there can be several people that can get a promotion but anyone critical for our success gets promoted. If there are a few so-so people up for it could be anything that gets someone the job. Lesson is don’t be so-so. Your brother was so-so…aka mediocre. Don’t blame skin color.

I’m a 36-year-old white man​

Then you are a child. Worse, you weren't even born until the best years of this country were already over and everything was already getting royally fucked up. You were barely cognizant of yourself and the world when Obumma took over.

I feel sorry for you for never knowing the great country you missed and shall never see again.

Oh holy shit you are clueless!!

Then you are a child. Worse, you weren't even born until the best years of this country were already over and everything was already getting royally fucked up. You were barely cognizant of yourself and the world when Obumma took over.

I feel sorry for you for never knowing the great country you missed and shall never see again.
I can at least talk with my parents and the relatives about the great times of American history. And I suppose the old movies too.

I’ve seen the baseball crowds from the 1960s. Everybody was wearing a suit. The women wore dresses the men wore suits. The men seemed to have nice hats. And I noticed that today some people will wear pajamas to major sporting events. It’s just one of many notes regarding the difference between the past and today.

But we must stay positive. The country has been through a lot in history, two major world wars, the great depression, the dust bowl, 911. The thing is all of those events were in an era where we did not have BLM or these disturbing ideas like equity and similar stuff. But I believe we will prevail.

Your brother was passed up because he wasn’t critical for that role. I run a large organization in a large company and there can be several people that can get a promotion but anyone critical for our success gets promoted. If there are a few so-so people up for it could be anything that gets someone the job. Lesson is don’t be so-so. Your brother was so-so…aka mediocre. Don’t blame skin color.
It is simply a fact that corporations now have racist hiring quotas . It can’t be denied. The question is do you support it or not. Supporting it as racist. Let’s just have a meritocracy.

Also the federal government in various capacities is approving of DEI and equity for employment. So that’s racist.

I can at least talk with my parents and the relatives about the great times of American history. And I suppose the old movies too.

I’ve seen the baseball crowds from the 1960s. Everybody was wearing a suit. The women wore dresses the men wore suits. The men seemed to have nice hats. And I noticed that today some people will wear pajamas to major sporting events. It’s just one of many notes regarding the difference between the past and today.

But we must stay positive. The country has been through a lot in history, two major world wars, the great depression, the dust bowl, 911. The thing is all of those events were in an era where we did not have BLM or these disturbing ideas like equity and similar stuff. But I believe we will prevail.

You're doing alright for someone not even born until the latter 1980s.

You would have LOVED the 1960s and 1970s.

I remember JFK being assassinated.

It is simply a fact that corporations now have racist hiring quotes. It can’t be denied. The question is do you support it or not. Supporting it as racist. Let’s just have a meritocracy.
Only one of us hires for corporations and is the board room. If you’re good you get promoted. If you just ok you’re in the mix with other ok people however that shakes out.

No corporation hires people they think can’t do the job. Shareholders only care about performance. Why would I hire an unqualified person who will make my job harder, impact my bonus, and lower my stock price? I wouldn’t.

Only one of us hires for corporations and is the board room. If you’re good you get promoted. If you just ok you’re in the mix with other ok people however that shakes out.

No corporation hires people they think can’t do the job. Shareholders only care about performance. Why would I hire an unqualified person who will make my job harder, impact my bonus, and lower my stock price? I wouldn’t.
pal there’s really not much here to discuss. Major corporations in this country have racist hiring quotas. Universities also have racist application processes and it makes it harder for white men.
Either you support it or you don’t.

Let’s just have a meritocracy. No more equity or DEI.

pal there’s really not much here to discuss. Major corporations in this country have racist hiring quotas. Universities also have racist application processes and it makes it harder for white men.
Either you support it or you don’t.

Let’s just have a meritocracy. No more equity or DEI.
You are typing lies.

You're doing alright for someone not even born until the latter 1980s.

You would have LOVED the 1960s and 1970s.

I remember JFK being assassinated.
I would’ve loved to see Roger Maris break the home run record.

If Trump doesn’t win, I’ll probably take a long-term move to Thailand or Cambodia. What a wonderful area of the world that is. Beautiful women, great food, nice people, no left-wing fanaticism, no filth or degradation in their public areas.

I’m fed up with driving around cities in America, which are mostly left-wing and they had the BLM flags, they removed or destroyed statues of Christopher Columbus, which insults me as an American Italian heritage.

Since you posted this in the Clean Debate Zone are you up for an actual debate on the issue? I am and I'll start.

Taking the racial element out of the term, privilege is defined as follows:

priv·i·lege​

(prĭv′ə-lĭj, prĭv′lĭj)
n. 1.
a.
A special advantage, immunity, permission, right, or benefit granted to or enjoyed by an individual, class, or caste. See Synonyms at right.

b. Such an advantage, immunity, or right held as a prerogative of status or rank, and exercised to the exclusion or detriment of others.

2. The principle of granting and maintaining a special right or immunity: a society based on privilege.

privilege

Not all benefits are things given or obtained, some benefits are things you are shielded from or don't have negatively impact you.

The United States of America was founded by members of the white race. Because enough of them believed in the [alleged] "superiority of the white race" as ordained by 'our Creator'" they created a society based upon this premise. White members of society had their constitutional and civil rights recognized and protected while people of African descent were not considered citizens and had no recognition of any U.S. Constitutional rights until after the passage of the 14th Amendment in 1868.

Between the almost 100 years that passed between the ratification of the 14th amendment in 1868 and the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 which effectively rendered all previously passed legislation allowing racial discrimination null & void, a continuous stream of terrifying, discriminatory and murderous acts of hatred, vengeance and racial violence were visited upon Black Americans by racists whites. The era of Jim Crow criminalized much of Black life and was successful in returning some of the former slaves and other people of African descent back into captivity by the advent of the "convict leasing system". This system resulted in the number of Black people incarcerated in state prisons in the south exceeding the number of whites incarcerated for the first time in history.

The passage of the civil rights act of 1964 unfortunately did little to change the hearts and minds of hard core racist Americans. We know this because today, in the year 2024, 60 years after the passage of the act, the agencies tasked with enforcing the provisions of the act are still taking complaints, conducting investigations and finding that many people in the various protected groups over the umbrella of the EEOC are still being discriminated against based on one or more of their protected class status - race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, etc.

The things I've listed above, in all likelihood are not things you've given much consideration to, if your life is as you've outlined in your OP, probably because they don't concern or impact you. The fact that you've never even had to consider such things, if that is the case, is a benefit of being a member of the white race.

It's a privilege...

Since you posted this in the Clean Debate Zone are you up for an actual debate on the issue? I am and I'll start.

Taking the racial element out of the term, privilege is defined as follows:

priv·i·lege​

(prĭv′ə-lĭj, prĭv′lĭj)
n. 1.
a.
A special advantage, immunity, permission, right, or benefit granted to or enjoyed by an individual, class, or caste. See Synonyms at right.

b. Such an advantage, immunity, or right held as a prerogative of status or rank, and exercised to the exclusion or detriment of others.

2. The principle of granting and maintaining a special right or immunity: a society based on privilege.

privilege

Not all benefits are things given or obtained, some benefits are things you are shielded from or don't have negatively impact you.

The United States of America was founded by members of the white race. Because enough of them believed in the [alleged] "superiority of the white race" as ordained by 'our Creator'" they created a society based upon this premise. White members of society had their constitutional and civil rights recognized and protected while people of African descent were not considered citizens and had no recognition of any U.S. Constitutional rights until after the passage of the 14th Amendment in 1868.

Between the almost 100 years that passed between the ratification of the 14th amendment in 1868 and the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 which effectively rendered all previously passed legislation allowing racial discrimination null & void, a continuous stream of terrifying, discriminatory and murderous acts of hatred, vengeance and racial violence were visited upon Black Americans by racists whites. The era of Jim Crow criminalized much of Black life and was successful in returning some of the former slaves and other people of African descent back into captivity by the advent of the "convict leasing system". This system resulted in the number of Black people incarcerated in state prisons in the south exceeding the number of whites incarcerated for the first time in history.

The passage of the civil rights act of 1964 unfortunately did little to change the hearts and minds of hard core racist Americans. We know this because today, in the year 2024, 60 years after the passage of the act, the agencies tasked with enforcing the provisions of the act are still taking complaints, conducting investigations and finding that many people in the various protected groups over the umbrella of the EEOC are still being discriminated against based on one or more of their protected class status - race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, etc.

The things I've listed above, in all likelihood are not things you've given much consideration to, if your life is as you've outlined in your OP, probably because they don't concern or impact you. The fact that you've never even had to consider such things, if that is the case, is a benefit of being a member of the white race.

It's a privilege...
Like DEI and affirmative action. Now that's privilege.

I would’ve loved to see Roger Maris break the home run record.

If Trump doesn’t win, I’ll probably take a long-term move to Thailand or Cambodia. What a wonderful area of the world that is. Beautiful women, great food, nice people, no left-wing fanaticism, no filth or degradation in their public areas.

I’m fed up with driving around cities in America, which are mostly left-wing and they had the BLM flags, they removed or destroyed statues of Christopher Columbus, which insults me as an American Italian heritage.
Yeah, was there last winter. No fat liberal skanks, but a few lady boys but unlike the US it's no big deal.

Forum List

Back