"I’m a taxpayer, you work for me"...Ex Ice Chief Tom Homan rumbles with Dem Rep Pramila Jayapal

I’m a taxpayer, you work for me".

So original

We need immigration reform. If we can get the House back in 2020 maybe we can get these done:
1. No catch & release
2. No diversity lottery
3. No asylum claims unless pre-approved
4. No chain migration
5. Only merit based immigration for who the US needs
6. No birthright citizenship, i.e. no cottage industry for anchor babies from Russia & China.
7. DACA kids get green cards but NOT citizenship

We need immigration reform. If we can get the House back in 2020 maybe we can get these done:
1. No catch & release
2. No diversity lottery
4. No chain migration
6. No birthright citizenship, i.e. no cottage industry for anchor babies from Russia & China.
What do you do with the 22 million already here?

I went to a INS office to report suspicious activities. Circa say, 1989, repeatedly I saw a vans at 3 AM without headlights packed full of people run into the section 8 housing next door. I went to the INS office and they blew me off. They didn't actually listen to me or anything. That's why WE have TRUMP now.Really, its not fascism or hate.

I went to a INS office to report suspicious activities. Circa say, 1989, repeatedly I saw a vans at 3 AM without headlights packed full of people run into the section 8 housing next door. I went to the INS office and they blew me off. They didn't actually listen to me or anything. That's why have Trump now. Really, its not fascism or hate.
I had a similar experience in the ninties.

I went to a INS office to report suspicious activities. Circa say, 1989, repeatedly I saw a vans at 3 AM without headlights packed full of people run into the section 8 housing next door. I went to the INS office and they blew me off. They didn't actually listen to me or anything. That's why have Trump now. Really, its not fascism or hate.
I had a similar experience in the ninties.
We do what we can. But the Sanctuary cities, can you explain that to me? We never got to vote on that. We where never asked if WE wanted it. Somebody just made it happen...mysteriously. Perhaps we should be able to vote against it? Is that possible?

She then accused him on Twitter of being racist against brown women.

Actually, moron, she works for her constituency in her district. Come on Dems, grow a spine and put these troglodytes in their place....

when a Congressman castes a vote, he first has to think how will this affect my district, then he has to think how will this affect my state, then he has to think how will this affect my country, then he has to think how will this affect the world.

that's how you decide public policy!

People that immigrate illegally or people that exploit illegal aliens are the issue. I see how entire industries in the last 30 years have been subsumed . Everything from construction to the box industry. Gone. Now? Mexicans si habla espanol. Who wants diversity? Who asked for it?

if we're gonna move past this immigration issue, we need a new system that is both humane and biblical

just like the city of Troy opening its gates to the Trojan hose, Democrats will be voted out of office by the children of the immigrants they let into our nation!

My great great grand parents immigrated here legally. So, Why can't Mexicans now? The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. And then the Mexicans that refuse to immigrate legally seem to have this Reconquista thing going on. And that adds more fuel to the anti immigrant fire.

1. No catch & release
2. No diversity lottery
4. No chain migration

What 22 million?

1. No catch & release
2. No diversity lottery
4. No chain migration

Eliminate their jobs and they'll self-deport. All of my employees have US birth certificates and US passports.

My great great grand parents immigrated here legally. So, Why can't Mexicans now? .

It was considerably easier to do so back in those days. Pretty much all you had to do was float over here on a boat and sign your name in a book and you were on your way

Jayapal is an anti-cop moron.

but is she more handsome than Dont Taz Me Bro? i think so!

Forum List

Back