"I'm all about banning guns."

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Funny, I though no one wants to ban guns. People keep telling me that, I keep pointing out how absurd it is to say that, and they call me paranoid.

One more time, with video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91hgTvNvGHA]Robin Kelly I'm all about banning guns - YouTube[/ame]

The people of Illinois have a clear choice, a machine Democrat who wants to beat them down, or an ex con that is polling higher than any Republican in decades because he has fought that machine for years.

Also, you may want to check into Cuomo's latest line:

"Confiscation is an option; forced buy backs is another option."

Then he goes and arrests Veterans who own firearms and magazines.

Also, if you gun grabbers want to take our weapons, then by all means, attempt to Amend the Constitution to repeal the Second Amendment.

Gun control is a losing battle for Democrats. They are going to find out soon enough.

Gun control is a losing battle for Democrats. They are going to find out soon enough.

They already lost me, a hardcore progressive for the last six to eight years. I thank them for their service though, they forced me to educate and think for myself over the past four months. I'm now a complete through and through Libertarian.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...tarian-from-being-a-former-progressive-6.html

All I had to do was read Common Sense (Thomas Paine) and the Federalist Papers (all of them), and I realized that government is, at its best, a necessary evil. To be disarmed, is to be enslaved. Read my signature, it's my own quote.

Last edited:

They already lost me, a hardcore progressive for the last six to eight years. I thank them for their service though, they forced me to educate and think for myself over the past four months. I'm now a complete through and through Libertarian.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...tarian-from-being-a-former-progressive-6.html

All I had to do was read Common Sense (Thomas Paine) and the Federalist Papers (all of them), and I realized that government is, at its best, a necessary evil. To be disarmed, is to be enslaved. Read my signature, it's my own quote.

That is the biggest fucking lie on this board. You never have been and never will be a progressive. And then to say a hardcore progressive is an insult to everyone's intelligence.

You are a right wing pea brain. You have a right wing brain. The only part of your brain that is big is your amygdala. The amygdala is an almond-shaped structure deep in the brain that is active during states of fear and anxiety. Liberals have more gray matter in the anterior cingulate cortex, a region of the brain that helps people cope with complexity.

You are a fucking liar.

Last edited:

That is the biggest fucking lie on this board. You never have been and never will be a progressive. And then to say a hardcore progressive is an insult to everyone's intelligence.

You are a right wing pea brain. You have a right wing brain. The only part of your brain that is big is your amygdala. The amygdala is an almond-shaped structure deep in the brain that is active during states of fear and anxiety. Liberals have more gray matter in the anterior cingulate cortex, a region of the brain that helps people cope with complexity.

You are a fucking liar.

Sorry Bfgrn, but you're completely wrong. I have seen his liberalism with my own eyes.

Funny, I though no one wants to ban guns. People keep telling me that, I keep pointing out how absurd it is to say that, and they call me paranoid.

Robin Kelly I'm all about banning guns - YouTube

The people of Illinois have a clear choice, a machine Democrat who wants to beat them down, or an ex con that is polling higher than any Republican in decades because he has fought that machine for years.

I have a whole box of guns I'm going to send to Washington to help make America a safer place.

$backward gun.jpg

You are a fucking liar.

Sorry Bfgrn, but you're completely wrong. I have seen his liberalism with my own eyes.

He/she doesn't have a liberal bone is his/her body. He/she has never had a liberal thought. Liberals and progressives don't think that way, talk that way or act that way.

He/she is a single issue pea brain. He/she is a right wing moron.

“If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.”
Douglas Adams

You are a fucking liar.

He/she doesn't have a liberal bone is his/her body. He/she has never had a liberal thought. Liberals and progressives don't think that way, talk that way or act that way.

He/she is a single issue pea brain. He/she is a right wing moron.

“If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.”
Douglas Adams

Right wing he/she is not.

Robin Kelly I'm all about banning guns - YouTube

Illinois has pretty strict gun control laws.....more towards the BAN side of the barometer. Yet, they have a gun problem. How is she going to ban the illegally-owned guns? Those are what need to be banned. If you can't do that, what makes you think you can ban all guns?

Quantum, you got to read my PM man.

I don't respond to PMs unless they are personal or rep, and I don't discuss them on the board. If you want my opinion on something post it and send a link.

I was wondering if you wanted to join our team on Long Island with this project, it's called Common Sense, 2013. Here's the introduction (I sent it to you in order to observe your reaction):

The contents contained in the following document, are so far only known to the political elite and to the political factions that have been adversely affected and criminalized by that same elite; however, it is paramount during these turbulent times, that the general public be made aware of the abuses that have been inflicted upon them, and continue to be perpetrated against them, both subtly and overtly --- both accidentally and intentionally, for these abuses have become intolerable.

The abuses to be discussed are not isolated to any particular State or Locality within the United States, in fact, they are not even isolated within the United States itself. For the entire world is confronted by the same enemy, The Federal Reserve, and those who control and manipulate its actions. Unknown to most citizens of the United States, is the fact that the Federal Reserve is a Private Central Bank. It is neither beholden nor owned by the United States government. The very operation of the Federal Reserve is unconstitutional under Article I, Section 10 of the United States Constitution, and the very idea of fiat currency is inconsistent with the intent of the Founding Fathers, as evidenced by many documents and proceedings during their time.

This document will address in great detail all of our ailments, and the causes thereof, for no ailment can be cured when the cause is unknown. The reader shall also discover that the ailments are many, but the causes are few, and the are solutions simple. The powers that be have made a smokescreen, shielding the causes from the public eye and diverting attention away from those who are responsible --- the elite themselves. The elite have succeeded so well, that many citizens have abandoned hope, believing that the system is too complicated ---- beyond both diagnose and repair; while at the same time, the people believe that an inanimate system will knowingly fix itself, while under the influence of the same tyrants who rule from the shadows.

It is the wish of the author that the reader be encouraged to supplement their reading of this document through the use of the unlimited research capabilities granted to them by this modern age of information. The author has explicitly avoided those things which are personal, and with careful and proper judgment, has also avoided injecting any substantial or noticeable degree of bias. The reader is also advised to purge themselves of as much biases and prejudices as possible and to proceed with candor and impartiality, and to become open and receptive to the ideas and information that shall be presented.

As Thomas Paine once said, “The cause of America is in a great measure the cause of all mankind.” This again is true today, and in fact, it is even more true than it was during his era. The modern world is so interconnected, from the globalization of her markets, to the instantaneous communication from any of her parts to another, that we find that all of her regions are governed by the same forces --- and the same tyrannies; for the peoples of the Earth have had very little to say about those forces which came to govern, and as such, those forces have proceeded to rule unchecked.

Thomas Paine also wrote: “Ye that love mankind, that dare oppose not only tyranny but the tyrant, stand forth! Every spot of the old world is overrun with oppression; Freedom hath been hunted round the globe…” Unfortunately, the tyrants have succeeded in the efforts of global domination and oppression. The cause of America --- the cause of all mankind, has been defeated, hunted to extinction.

However, the hallowed principles of individual freedom and self-government may yet find asylum once more in America; the citizenry that composes the United States, is the only sizable armed citizenry that remains in the modern world. To quote the Declaration of Independence: “That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”

As the only substantially armed and civilized population remaining, we are the only people that can abolish the tyranny that plagues the entire globe. It is for this reason, that the powers that be wish to disarm the citizens of the United States, and wholly devour the Second Amendment by our own consent.

There is only one logical practice of the Second Amendment, and that is that it shall not be infringed. Any other practice is a paradox, for it contradicts the very purpose of the Second Amendment in its entirety; it is the ultimate form of popular recourse against tyranny, and thus no potential tyrants may restrict it. The Second Amendment is the Supreme Sovereign; to surrender the Second Amendment, is to surrender the sovereignty of self-government.

If the reader finds themselves in disagreement with the above paragraph, they are encouraged to skip directly to the section of this document titled “The Second Amendment, and the Tyrannical and Racist History of Gun Control.”

Without further adieu, the author cordially invites the reader into the realm of reason and common sense.

San Diego may secede from the rest of California, Texas may secede from the Union, but you won't ban guns. You may provoke an all out Civil War instead, but you won't ban guns. Like the unidentified Gun Shop Owner said Comrade "Barack Obama is the best gun salesman ever"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWjDkgNrKrw&feature=youtu.be]Line at Gun Show is a Mile Long in San Diego (Del Mar) 3-9-2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back