🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm Conflicted About This

One other thing. True friends are diamonds in the rough. I'm convinced that these "friends" who released that sex tape, and others like them, are innumerable. Choose friends wisely. It's better to have a few friends who truly care about you than many friends who will betray you at the drop of a hat.

Last edited:
Woman makes sex tape and sends it to friends who post it on line. She gets harassed,belittled, bullied and takes her life. On one hand I dont think anyone should ever be bullied. On the other I am wondering why she would be so dumb as to give someone a sex tape of herself in this day and age of the internet?

Tiziana Cantone's family calls for justice after suicide over sex tape - CNN.com
the thing you need to realize is that the journalists only ever talk about themselves, but they do it vicariously, that in this case either someone at cnn is contemplating suicide, or it's a threat against someone who is prepared to reveal a secret. either way, the story has more to do with whatever's going on behind the scenes down there at cnn, what's on their minds, what drives them to choose what stories to publish and so forth. so you don't need to be conflicted.
Are you saying this story is not real?
i'm saying that journalism and psychosis go together like peas and carrots.

On one hand I dont think anyone should ever be bullied. On the other I am wondering why she would be so dumb as to give someone a sex tape of herself in this day and age of the internet
I second all of this! To me, if who she shared it with was truly a friend, they would have let her decide who else got to see it and when.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Woman makes sex tape and sends it to friends who post it on line. She gets harassed,belittled, bullied and takes her life. On one hand I dont think anyone should ever be bullied. On the other I am wondering why she would be so dumb as to give someone a sex tape of herself in this day and age of the internet?

Tiziana Cantone's family calls for justice after suicide over sex tape - CNN.com
A family of liberals following the playbook.

Chapter One...It's Always Someone Else's Fault.

Forum List

Back