I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

Better pass your info on to the FBI
is free speech a crime?

Free speech is not a crime. Forcing your way into a building in order to stop a congressional procedure is a crime.
How are such crimes classified?
Breaking and entering / trespassing?
You know...like all illegals do...Don't Lefties love their pet illegals?
Mac1958

It depends on where you force your way into.

It can be breaking and entering. It can be criminal trespass. Or it can be a capital offense.

As for illegals, you are barking up the wrong tree. I think every immigrant should go through the proper channels.

is free speech a crime?

Free speech is not a crime. Forcing your way into a building in order to stop a congressional procedure is a crime.
Punishable by what, apparently DEATH.

Apparently. Maybe if she had listened to what the armed officer was telling her....... you know the score.
You can't use lethal force on an unarmed person, not in any jurisdiction in the country. Except apparently in the US capital apparently you can be shot dead there for any reason.

is free speech a crime?

Apparently. Maybe if she had listened to what the armed officer was telling her....... you know the score.
That cowardly POS who shot the patriot Babbitt told her nothing. Just fired and ran like a bitch. Good to know we can shoot leftards like you without warning. You might have a weapon.

is free speech a crime?

Link us to your posts where you made that comment about George Floyd and the other dark parasites killed by police for not following simple commands...We'll wait patiently for you to prove your credibility.

Last edited:
Your OP is disgusting - And YOU are disgusting

Yet Dr. Glove is perfectly OK with nearly 9,000 riots killing or injuring 2000 police.

Dr. Glove thought it poetic justice to spend 45 million dollars and 3 years looking for something to blame Hillary's 2016 loss on--- other than Hillary.

Dr. Glove skims over the fact that the 1/6 protest was instigated by an election process so irregular and uncustomary that the Democrats HAD to know it would lead to an election and constitutional crisis leaving tens of millions unsure they could even trust their elections anymore. And to this day hide behind fences, gates and wire afraid of facing it.

And of course, Dr. Glove says NOTHING of what the Left would have done had Trump carried out as one-sided and partisan a rigged election!
Dr Glove is a Leftist...he's ass-backwards on all things.

Dr. Gloveless has to look over his shoulder back at just being a Leftist. He is an educational, philosophical and ideological kook. A dangerous one. He wasn't available to sign up for Hitler's SS so he is now looking to join Biddum's Wehrmacht.

Last edited:
is free speech a crime?

Mac1958

It can be breaking and entering. It can be criminal trespass. Or it can be a capital offense.

As for illegals, you are barking up the wrong tree. I think every immigrant should go through the proper channels.
You'd have to admit that its a bit hypocritical for Lefties to suddenly be super concerned with trespassers right?

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
I'm not.

They should have pushed through and dragged out every government official in the building and at least tarred and feathered them....... hell I'd prefer they strung them all up.

Sure, let's murder people for not doing what we want. What a great idea.
I still get a pension check from the .gov every month for being one of the guys who did just that for them. Fire-breathing, door-kicking, face-shooting, soul snatcher on a US government payroll....... if they play by those rules (and they most certainly do), why shouldn't everyone?

is free speech a crime?

Mac1958

You'd have to admit that its a bit hypocritical for Lefties to suddenly be super concerned with trespassers right?

Whether people appear concerned or not does not change what happened.

The rioters that vandalized, robbed and destroyed things should be prosecuted.

is free speech a crime?

Mac1958

The Left practically REINVENTED the meaning of the word "trespass" last year to practically mean a protected god-given right now to go where they want and do whatever they choose if they think their liberties have been crossed.

Not so much for the police, the Right, for Trump supporters or anyone else.

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
I'm not.

They should have pushed through and dragged out every government official in the building and at least tarred and feathered them....... hell I'd prefer they strung them all up.

Sure, let's murder people for not doing what we want. What a great idea.
I still get a pension check from the .gov every month for being one of the guys who did just that for them. Fire-breathing, door-kicking, face-shooting, soul snatcher on a US government payroll....... if they play by those rules (and they most certainly do), why shouldn't everyone?

And during your career, how many elected US officials did you snatch the souls from?

is free speech a crime?

Mac1958

Whether people appear concerned or not does not change what happened.

The rioters that vandalized, robbed and destroyed things should be prosecuted.

AGREED. They should be charged with and prosecuted for VANDALISM, PETTY THEFT, and DESTRUCTION, not for being domestic terrorists out to overthrow the government.

Last I checked, no protester there brought any tanks, F-15s or nukes.

It is Nancy Pelosi's fault that day went as far south as it did, and the weakness of the Left is their inability to admit that instead of trying to say Trump did it all just by telling a rally crowd they should march on the capitol and show support for Pence.

is free speech a crime?
"free speech"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yep, much better to go with plan B, defund the police...dumbass.
Demilitarize the police......don't pay lip service to support while beating them with flagpoles and their own helmets and shields..............like the Jan 6th FAILED insurrectionists did.
protest, we get it, you're not for free speech.
The Jan 6th riot was a FAILED insurrection by trump thugs. FAILED.

is free speech a crime?
yep, 1st amendment. look it up. Oh wait, never mind.
Yep, I'm laughing that you believe the Jan 6th Insurrection was all about free speech. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
except it was.
Well, I suppose that YOU believe that defecating in the Capitol building is the height of your right to free speech. Sounds your style.
they defecate in the streets of our cities hourly, and you couldn't care less. Now it's important? you're a hypocrite.
That makes defecating in the Capitol ok in your eyes. We can tell......it's just fine with you.

As I was saying earlier.....it's not the word "insurrection" in "FAILED insurrection" that trump fluffers don't like.....it's the word "FAILED" that has them clutching their pearls.
How does one fail at something one didn't attemp?
Your FAILED insurrection. Say it with me.....FAILED. :heehee:

As I was saying earlier.....it's not the word "insurrection" in "FAILED insurrection" that trump fluffers don't like.....it's the word "FAILED" that has them clutching their pearls.
How does one fail at something one didn't attemp?
Your FAILED insurrection. Say it with me.....FAILED. :heehee:
But nothing "failed"...patriots went to protest and protest they did.
A few hundred core Americans armed with crutches and flags show up at THEIR Capitol Building to protest and you call them INSURRECTIONISTS...you honestly believe that a few hundred out of shape old dudes went there with the intent to "overthrow" the government....hahaha
Those Apache choppers would be no match for some old fat dudes wielding flags and crutches would they?
The crazy thing is; you don't even realize how fucking stupid you sound...and you wonder why nobody decent, sane and legitimate takes you LefTards serious?

And all of this, on a fucking lie. Mal-informed, paranoid rubes thinking they're great patriots.

Incredible.
LefTard Logic:

Not Great Patriots -
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

GettyImages-1230453213.jpg

Great Patriots -
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

4ad.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent, sane and paying attention takes you whack-jobs seriously.

is free speech a crime?
yep, 1st amendment. look it up. Oh wait, never mind.
Yep, I'm laughing that you believe the Jan 6th Insurrection was all about free speech. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
except it was.

No, it was not. It was intended to stop, by force, Congress from certifying the election results.
using what? are you silly? Come on man. That's sad.

And all of this, on a fucking lie. Mal-informed, paranoid rubes thinking they're great patriots.

Incredible.
election was stolen. we know it. I don't need you to agree, I know. As do 80 million others. When 60 judges won't even hear about evidence, that's all anyone needs to know. Ballots can't be removed from a polling place, hard to bring them to the court. I really don't care your thoughts either.

Incredible.
election was stolen. we know it. I don't need you to agree, I know. As do 80 million others. When 60 judges won't even hear about evidence, that's all anyone needs to know. Ballots can't be removed from a polling place, hard to bring them to the court. I really don't care your thoughts either.
Yeah, yeah.

Forum List

Back