I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

I wish it never happened. Mom and Pop demonstrators were played right into the hands of left wing professionals and the federal cops tied to the democrat party.

I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

1625704377545.jpeg

Better pass your info on to the FBI
is free speech a crime?
"free speech"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yep, much better to go with plan B, defund the police...dumbass.
Demilitarize the police......don't pay lip service to support while beating them with flagpoles and their own helmets and shields..............like the Jan 6th FAILED insurrectionists did.

Sure, you mean like Portland, good choice.

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
Obama's FBI would like a word with you

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
Obama's FBI would like a word with you
Bring it bitches

I loved some of the video that showed those D.C. rats scurrying away in the face of American patriots. If they had any balls at all, they'd have faced the protest. No one actually threatened anyone....Except the Capitol police, who shot and killed an unarmed woman.

is free speech a crime?

Free speech is not a crime. Forcing your way into a building in order to stop a congressional procedure is a crime.
Punishable by what, apparently DEATH.

Apparently. Maybe if she had listened to what the armed officer was telling her....... you know the score.
You can't use lethal force on an unarmed person, not in any jurisdiction in the country. Except apparently in the US capital apparently you can be shot dead there for any reason.
Can you provide a source that states you can't use lethal force on an unarmed person?

is free speech a crime?

Free speech is not a crime. Forcing your way into a building in order to stop a congressional procedure is a crime.

Apparently. Maybe if she had listened to what the armed officer was telling her....... you know the score.
You can't use lethal force on an unarmed person, not in any jurisdiction in the country. Except apparently in the US capital apparently you can be shot dead there for any reason.
Can you provide a source that states you can't use lethal force on an unarmed person?
Hold on...I thought you always shit your pants when cops use lethal force on an unarmed negro?
Is this another negro privilege sort of thing?

is free speech a crime?

Hold on...I thought you always shit your pants when cops use lethal force on an armed negro?
Not that I'm aware of but you're free to post something I've said, god knows you need something to prove a point.

is free speech a crime?

Hold on...I thought you always shit your pants when cops use lethal force on an armed negro?
Not that I'm aware of but you're free to post something I've said, god knows you need something to prove a point.
So you're cool with cops shooting defiant unarmed negroes? Are your fellow Leftists aware of your position?

I wish it never happened. Mom and Pop demonstrators were played right into the hands of left wing professionals and the federal cops tied to the democrat party.
The only mistake the demonstrators made was going inside the capitol. It was a set up and they should have stayed outside. Of course the left wingers hiding out in and around the area may have tried something else if they did not go inside.

is free speech a crime?

Hold on...I thought you always shit your pants when cops use lethal force on an unarmed negro?
Is this another negro privilege sort of thing?
Unarmed negroes get themselves shot when they fight the cop for his gun. Did this woman fight with a cop for his gun????

The only mistake the demonstrators made was going inside the capitol. It was a set up and they should have stayed outside. Of course the left wingers hiding out in and around the area may have tried something else if they did not go inside.
And we know Antifa was among the peaceful protesters stiring up trouble. The FBI was in on it.

is free speech a crime?

So you're cool with cops shooting defiant unarmed negroes? Are your fellow Leftists aware of your position?
Depends on if they are posing a threat or not. That goes for blacks, whites and anyone else. Not sure why you want to single out one race by using what can only be described as a slur in 2021. But you're kind of a pos so who cares what your brain damage is.

is free speech a crime?

Depends on if they are posing a threat or not. That goes for blacks, white and anyone else. Not sure why you want to single out one race by using what can only be described as a slur in 2021. But you're kind of a pos so who cares what your brain damage is.
Well you didn't seem to care about the twice as many whites whom were shot by police in 2020 so I figured it was fitting to use "people of color".
Was the unarmed female Ashli Babbit posing a threat? Are unarmed females typically threatening?

is free speech a crime?

Depends on if they are posing a threat or not. That goes for blacks, white and anyone else. Not sure why you want to single out one race by using what can only be described as a slur in 2021. But you're kind of a pos so who cares what your brain damage is.
Well you didn't seem to care about the twice as many whites whom were shot by police in 2020 so I figured it was fitting to use "people of color".
Was the unarmed female Ashli Babbit posing a threat? Are unarmed females typically threatening?

I don't remember claiming that all black people shot by cops was unjustified. Not even close to a majority. So, why do you bring up white people who outnumber blacks by way more than double? It's a dumb argument, dude. Drop it.

Was Babbit posing a threat? Her and the mob were, yes. Members of Congress and their staff were in the process of escaping the chamber through the hallway that was on the other side of that door. It's more than reasonable to assume that crowd was a danger to them. So, *bang*, white girl down.

Mobs are dangerous.

If an angry mob broke into your house, would you let them through to get to your family? Or would you shoot the first person?

Forum List

Back