I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
As I was saying earlier.....it's not the word "insurrection" in "FAILED insurrection" that trump fluffers don't like.....it's the word "FAILED" that has them clutching their pearls.
How does one fail at something one didn't attemp?

Your OP is disgusting - And YOU are disgusting

Yet Dr. Glove is perfectly OK with nearly 9,000 riots killing or injuring 2000 police.

Dr. Glove thought it poetic justice to spend 45 million dollars and 3 years looking for something to blame Hillary's 2016 loss on--- other than Hillary.

Dr. Glove skims over the fact that the 1/6 protest was instigated by an election process so irregular and uncustomary that the Democrats HAD to know it would lead to an election and constitutional crisis leaving tens of millions unsure they could even trust their elections anymore. And to this day hide behind fences, gates and wire afraid of facing it.

And of course, Dr. Glove says NOTHING of what the Left would have done had Trump carried out as one-sided and partisan a rigged election!

Your OP is disgusting - And YOU are disgusting

Yet Dr. Glove is perfectly OK with nearly 9,000 riots killing or injuring 2000 police.

Dr. Glove thought it poetic justice to spend 45 million dollars and 3 years looking for something to blame Hillary's 2016 loss on--- other than Hillary.

Dr. Glove skims over the fact that the 1/6 protest was instigated by an election process so irregular and uncustomary that the Democrats HAD to know it would lead to an election and constitutional crisis leaving tens of millions unsure they could even trust their elections anymore. And to this day hide behind fences, gates and wire afraid of facing it.

And of course, Dr. Glove says NOTHING of what the Left would have done had Trump carried out as one-sided and partisan a rigged election!
Dr Glove is a Leftist...he's ass-backwards on all things.

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
I'm not.

They should have pushed through and dragged out every government official in the building and at least tarred and feathered them....... hell I'd prefer they strung them all up.

Better pass your info on to the FBI
is free speech a crime?
"free speech"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
yep, 1st amendment. look it up. Oh wait, never mind.
Yep, I'm laughing that you believe the Jan 6th Insurrection was all about free speech. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
except it was.

No, it was not. It was intended to stop, by force, Congress from certifying the election results.

is free speech a crime?

Yep, much better to go with plan B, defund the police...dumbass.
Demilitarize the police......don't pay lip service to support while beating them with flagpoles and their own helmets and shields..............like the Jan 6th FAILED insurrectionists did.
protest, we get it, you're not for free speech.

You are welcome to protest. You are not welcome to force your way into places in order to intimidate and threaten members of Congress.

I'm not.

They should have pushed through and dragged out every government official in the building and at least tarred and feathered them....... hell I'd prefer they strung them all up.

Sure, let's murder people for not doing what we want. What a great idea.

is free speech a crime?
yep, 1st amendment. look it up. Oh wait, never mind.
Yep, I'm laughing that you believe the Jan 6th Insurrection was all about free speech. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
except it was.

No, it was not. It was intended to stop, by force, Congress from certifying the election results.
Yep, and it can't be compared to anything else since the Civil War.

is free speech a crime?

Free speech is not a crime. Forcing your way into a building in order to stop a congressional procedure is a crime.
They didn’t force their way in. They were let in. As video shows. Funny how it didn’t matter when Dims stormed the Supreme Court building to try to stop Kavanaugh from being confirmed and sworn in. Try again....

I'm not.

As Dems did in cities for the last few years. Funny how you missed that. Maybe you best not talk anymore. You haven’t had a good few days.

is free speech a crime?

Free speech is not a crime. Forcing your way into a building in order to stop a congressional procedure is a crime.
They didn’t force their way in. They were let in. As video shows. Funny how it didn’t matter when Dims stormed the Supreme Court building to try to stop Kavanaugh from being confirmed and sworn in. Try again....

The did force their way in.

I'm not.

As Dems did in cities for the last few years. Funny how you missed that. Maybe you best not talk anymore. You haven’t had a good few days.

And those were all criminal acts.

is free speech a crime?

The did force their way in.
Yeah, such force after the barricades were removed.

Forum List

Back