I'm damn proud of the Jan 6 "insurrectionists".....I'll bet Trump is as well....Are there any conservatives who aren't?

Better pass your info on to the FBI
is free speech a crime?

Free speech is not a crime. Forcing your way into a building in order to stop a congressional procedure is a crime.
Punishable by what, apparently DEATH.

Apparently. Maybe if she had listened to what the armed officer was telling her....... you know the score.
murder. plain and simple. Unarmed. no threat.

And all of this, on a fucking lie. Mal-informed, paranoid rubes thinking they're great patriots.

Incredible.
election was stolen. we know it. I don't need you to agree, I know. As do 80 million others. When 60 judges won't even hear about evidence, that's all anyone needs to know. Ballots can't be removed from a polling place, hard to bring them to the court. I really don't care your thoughts either.
Yeah, yeah.
So, do you think someone can just remove a ballot from the polling place? Please, I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.

And all of this, on a fucking lie. Mal-informed, paranoid rubes thinking they're great patriots.

Incredible.
election was stolen. we know it. I don't need you to agree, I know. As do 80 million others. When 60 judges won't even hear about evidence, that's all anyone needs to know. Ballots can't be removed from a polling place, hard to bring them to the court. I really don't care your thoughts either.
Yeah, yeah.
So, do you think someone can just remove a ballot from the polling place? Please, I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.
You just told me you "don't really care about my thoughts". Too funny.

Anyway, I believe you believe that happened. I believe you believe everything you've heard in your universe.

I'll go ahead and agree with Trump's Supreme Court, Trump's appointed lower court judges, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, the FBI, Republican legislators, Republican election officials, Republican governors and state supreme courts, all of whom think that you've been duped.

is free speech a crime?

Free speech is not a crime. Forcing your way into a building in order to stop a congressional procedure is a crime.

Apparently. Maybe if she had listened to what the armed officer was telling her....... you know the score.
You can't use lethal force on an unarmed person, not in any jurisdiction in the country. Except apparently in the US capital apparently you can be shot dead there for any reason.
So, Stand your Ground doesn't apply? And just off the top of my head, Zimmerman killed an unarmed person....and got away with it.

is free speech a crime?

So, if she were coming thru your broken window at your home or business with that mob behind her, you'd be totally cool with it. You are lying.

Are there any conservatives who are not proud of the Jan 6 break-in at the US Capitol Bldg? YES - me. There is no good reason or excuse for lawless behavior such as that, no matter who does it. But I will not call it an insurrection, IMHO that is politically driven bullshit.

At least you're honest with approving of this incident. Trumpism owns this and will be answering for it for a long time.

This "insurrection" definition argument that right-wing sheep are chanting is so stupid. We all know what happened. We all saw it. What you want to call it is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

At least you're honest with approving of this incident. Trumpism owns this and will be answering for it for a long time.

This "insurrection" definition argument that right-wing sheep are chanting is so stupid. We all know what happened. We all saw it. What you want to call it is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.
In reality, they are not upset with the term "insurrection" tho they pretend to be.....they are upset that it FAILED. Makes them losers following an orange LOSER.

In reality, they are not upset with the term "insurrection" tho they pretend to be.....they are upset that it FAILED. Makes them losers following an orange LOSER.

Exactly. Apparently they think the Capitol police should have just let the angry mob through all the way to our elected officials. I'm sure nothing bad would have happened, right?

Sell us...the easy thing for you to do is show us all the Insurrectionists who have been arrested and charged with insurrection.

Exactly. Apparently they think the Capitol police should have just let the angry mob through all the way to our elected officials. I'm sure nothing bad would have happened, right?
No...nothing bad at all.
1625697922695.png

Sell us...the easy thing for you to do is show us all the Insurrectionists who have been arrested and charged with insurrection.

What part of "What you want to call it is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned." did you not understand?

"Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
Valid reason?
Ummm, maybe the cop with 3 severed fingers?
Maybe the cop who lost an eye?
Maybe the cop--Mike Fanone ---who suffered a heart attack after being maced, tazed and beat?
Maybe that to those insurrection 'conservatives'.......Blue Lives Matter not really at all?
Maybe......ah nah!.......no reason to even discuss if BrokeLoser's flavor of conservativism is all in on the feces on the walls?
'Patriot' Jackassery.....IMHO.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"they defecate in the streets of our cities hourly, and you couldn't care less."
Yup. Pooping in the Capitol and smearing it on the walls.......may be what you like about rightwing conservativism, poster jc456.
Real and loyal Americans? Not so much. Grown up adults? Not so much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
every government official in the building and at least tarred and feathered them....... hell I'd prefer they strung them all up.
OK, that means the teenage pages in the chambers?
Must mean the young staffers who respond to constituent calls and letters?
Must mean the government cops (Capitol police) who strived to fulfill their oaths?
It must mean that whoever says that government employee in that building should be lynched.......is an undereducated unthinking dolt.
Or a 14 year old on the basement computer.
IMHO.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They didn’t force their way in. They were let in. As video shows."

ALL.....were 'let in'?
All?
None broke down doors and windows and bashed cops to force their way in?

None?

You really sure on that one poster 'lantern'?

Here, do this.......go to that recent thread about he "47 minutes" compilation of videos from January 6th.
Watch it.
Then come back here as an adult......and tell us that ALL invaders were 'let in'.

OK, partner?
Be smart. Don't be a jackass.
OK?

-------------------------------------------------------

ever since the 2016 election, there’s been a frisson of viciousness to the elites’ usual contempt for ordinary Americans

that's what all this fuss is about!

is free speech a crime?

I'm sure you would have had no problem with that mob breaking into your home or business, eh? Give them milk and cookies?

if you are against the DC riot because you care about “democratic norms,” i say this: Americans have voted for less immigration over and over and over again. If anyone in the establishment gives a crap about “democratic norms,” then why do they keep foisting more immigration on us?

They restored my faith in the Right's willingness and ability to protest and engage in real practice activism. They proved the Right hasn't given up, they proved the Right still has the tenacity that's necessary to fight for what's good and right for America. Is there a valid reason Conservatives shouldn't be proud of the January 6th "INSURRECTION"?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
I'm not.

They should have pushed through and dragged out every government official in the building and at least tarred and feathered them....... hell I'd prefer they strung them all up.

Sure, let's murder people for not doing what we want. What a great idea.
I still get a pension check from the .gov every month for being one of the guys who did just that for them. Fire-breathing, door-kicking, face-shooting, soul snatcher on a US government payroll....... if they play by those rules (and they most certainly do), why shouldn't everyone?

And during your career, how many elected US officials did you snatch the souls from?
To my great regret, none.
But they have zero qualms about doing it to others, why are they exempt from the same treatment?

Incredible.
Yeah, yeah.
You just told me you "don't really care about my thoughts". Too funny.

Anyway, I believe you believe that happened. I believe you believe everything you've heard in your universe.

I'll go ahead and agree with Trump's Supreme Court, Trump's appointed lower court judges, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, the FBI, Republican legislators, Republican election officials, Republican governors and state supreme courts, all of whom think that you've been duped.
You should learn to read! And of course you didn’t answer whether someone can just take a ballot from the polling place! Answers my question I suppose, you do know it’s illegal! Otherwise you would say no!

Forum List

Back