I'm genderqueer, use plural pronouns, OR ELSE!

She/he/it is a mess....

f621b8b0-7abd-0133-4d9c-0e3f8b958f63.JPG

Bustle

Freaks making demands.

They are always demanding, actually all of these 'um "Issue Groups" demand, they never ask politely, it's always demanding.

If what they did was considered asking, they'd accept no as an answer. The only answer they want it yes.

When someone asks, they're willing to accept the answer like it or not. When they demand, when the answer is something other than what they want to hear, they go about getting some entity to force it on those providing that answer.

They them is plural. Whenever someone wants to be referred to as they them they only correct response is "how many people do you have in your head?"

Bustle

Freaks making demands.

They are always demanding, actually all of these 'um "Issue Groups" demand, they never ask politely, it's always demanding.

If what they did was considered asking, they'd accept no as an answer. The only answer they want it yes.

Exactly and if people did say no, they'd throw tantrum.

Or go about getting the government to mandate it for them.

My husband would stroke if one of ours looked like that mess.

I would still love them and cherish them, but I'd be very disappointed they were doing this to themselves and I'd probably then start to blame myself and have to make an appointment with Mr. Lucy the Psychiatrist so we could discuss the confusion :itsok:

Forum List

Back