I'm going to go out on a limb here...

I think there is a good possibility our next terrorist attack here in the USA includes this plane - somehow.

I think there is a good possibility our next terrorist attack here in the USA includes this plane - somehow.
It could even be like one of these plots in the movies. They're going to load the plane with a WMD, then put all the passengers on the plane and head towards the designated target city. Forcing the leader of that country into the difficult decision of shooting innocent civilians in the air to save hundreds of thousands if not millions. This could very well be the scenario the terrorists have planned for.

BREAKING NEWS!!! They have determined what caused the jet to crash!!!

Global Warming.

The plane hit a patch of globally warmed air and rose to 45000 feet. It then hit a pocket of man made CO2, which degraded engine performance and dropped it to 20000. Finally, a little while later, El Niño rose up, raised his mighty arm, and smacked the plane down into the ocean.

It could even be like one of these plots in the movies. They're going to load the plane with a WMD, then put all the passengers on the plane and head towards the designated target city. Forcing the leader of that country into the difficult decision of shooting innocent civilians in the air to save hundreds of thousands if not millions. This could very well be the scenario the terrorists have planned for.

I don't know about that. I think they will load it up with some biological weapon and use it over one of our major cities. I don't think they will put passengers on the plane - it's not a hostage situation. They are not looking for money or negotiations. I think they are looking for something alot more diabolical. We'll be horrified enough.

How are we going to shoot them down if we can't track them on radar?

The plane may be alive, but probably the passengers are not.

I think the aircraft's elevation to 45,000 feet allowed the pilots to kill the passengers by lack of oxygen and frigid atmosphere.

Because of the hourly 'hand shake' of orbiting space satellite with the plane, the authorities know within one hour of the last contract of where the plane is probably located.

That tells us that the authorities are not telling us everything.

I don't know about that. I think they will load it up with some biological weapon and use it over one of our major cities. I don't think they will put passengers on the plane - it's not a hostage situation. They are not looking for money or negotiations. I think they are looking for something alot more diabolical. We'll be horrified enough.

They will make themselves known, and the choices available when they are in the air and loaded with WMD, and more than likely with most of the passengers on board. They might even lie and ask permission to land to negotiate terms. In that scenario I believe the plane will be shot down, unfortunately.

The plane may be alive, but probably the passengers are not.

I think the aircraft's elevation to 45,000 feet allowed the pilots to kill the passengers by lack of oxygen and frigid atmosphere.

Because of the hourly 'hand shake' of orbiting space satellite with the plane, the authorities know within one hour of the last contract of where the plane is probably located.

That tells us that the authorities are not telling us everything.
Of course they aren't. Why show the perpetrators your hand? I'm surprised at what they released so far.

BREAKING NEWS!!! They have determined what caused the jet to crash!!!

Global Warming.

The plane hit a patch of globally warmed air and rose to 45000 feet. It then hit a pocket of man made CO2, which degraded engine performance and dropped it to 20000. Finally, a little while later, El Niño rose up, raised his mighty arm, and smacked the plane down into the ocean.
Actually it's all George Bush's fault.

They will make themselves known, and the choices available when they are in the air and loaded with WMD, and more than likely with most of the passengers on board. They might even lie and ask permission to land to negotiate terms. In that scenario I believe the plane will be shot down, unfortunately.
If the plane does indeed fly over a major city, and is shot down while loaded with WMD, God help us all! The new war on terror could very well lead to WWIII!

It does at this point seem highly unlikely this was a mechanical failure but for someone to high jack the plane take it somewhere and land it in secret seems unlikely as well if it crashed you would think something would have been found by now very bizarre.

If the plane does indeed fly over a major city, and is shot down while loaded with WMD, God help us all! The new war on terror could very well lead to WWIII!
It will be shot down before it gets close to a major city. I doubt it will be that simple though.

So no other 777 has crashed. Alrighty then, Everyone remember he said that.
That was not part of the statement you ask me to revisit.

I said revisit the whole thing. Are you correcting your statement?
Wow are you anal or what. I stated the plane has a remarkable record and it indeed does, what seems to be your problem?

Boeing 777 Boasts Nearly Spotless Safety Record - NBC News

Boeing told CNBC it was aware of the report and was monitoring the situation.

The company has delivered more than 1,000 777 aircraft since 1995. The National Transportation Safety Board has logged fewer than 60 incidents involving the aircraft since mid-1997, most of them minor.

The plane had had a nearly spotless record before the crash of an Asiana Airlines flight at San Francisco International Airport in July.

Three people were killed in the crash, and about 200 were taken to local hospitals.

The jet's fire-resistant interior and strong seats were credited with limiting casualties in the Asiana Airlines crash.

Prior to this incident, a British Airways 777 crash landed short of the runway at London's Heathrow Airport in January 2008. Nobody was injured in that accident.

Airsafe.com Director Todd Curtis, a former safety engineer with Boeing who worked on the 777, told CNBC last year the craft has a good record compared with any major aircraft that has been introduced in the past 20 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_777

The airliner is rated as one of the safest aircraft based on its accident safety record and high number of flight hours.
The 777 has been involved in three confirmed hull-loss accidents as of March 2014; the Asiana Airlines Flight 214 accident in July 2013 was the first fatal crash of the aircraft in 18 years of commercial service.

Last edited:

That would be totally out a movie, however we have the air defenses to shoot it down.
Hope it doesn't get to it, but it's going to be a hard decision if the passengers are also on board. If this is the plan I think it's going to happen sooner rather than later. Especially considering they have to keep the passengers alive long enough to get them back on the plane.

That would be totally out a movie, however we have the air defenses to shoot it down.
Hope it doesn't get to it, but it's going to be a hard decision if the passengers are also on board. If this is the plan I think it's going to happen sooner rather than later. Especially considering they have to keep the passengers alive long enough to get them back on the plane.

That was my next question. Do you think it would be sooner or later? I think sooner makes more sense but not because of the passengers. They want us as unprepared as possible. The more they delay - the more things could go wrong for them.

On the other hand, every nation in the world is gathering information right now and watching so the element of surprise isn't there. If they waited a couple of years it would be.

That was my next question. Do you think it would be sooner or later? I think sooner makes more sense but not because of the passengers. They want us as unprepared as possible. The more they delay - the more things could go wrong for them.

On the other hand, every nation in the world is gathering information right now and watching so the element of surprise isn't there. If they waited a couple of years it would be.
I don't know what the exact plan is. If they managed to land the plane and avoid radar detection of several countries, this thing has been cooking for a long time. One plan might be to put the passengers on board and load the plane with a WMD and head towards the intended target city. But they wouldn't be that stupid for it to fail like this by being shot down, after all the effort they went through. There will be more surprises.

Forum List

Back