I'm going to throw up if I have to watch one more movie about black people

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I am so sick and tired of watching movies about black people overcoming something. I get it--slavery really sucked but now that slavery has been illegal for more than a century I wonder if we can all just move on. Seriously! Get over it. And of you tell me about the affects it had on successive generations then I am going to laugh in your face and tell you it sucks to be you. Lol

I wasn't even aware that these movies were out there. Who is making you watch them?

What is worse...blacks wanting to be compensated for damages done to their slave ancestors. Blacks making noises that they want all whites dead. I can't get thru my daily trip through Face Book without reading demands from blacks, for no other reason than they are black. Yesterday it was a lack of books written by black writers. There were too many white authors. It would be silly if they weren't serious. If it ain't the blacks, its the Muslims.

I am so sick and tired of watching movies about black people overcoming something. I get it--slavery really sucked but now that slavery has been illegal for more than a century I wonder if we can all just move on. Seriously! Get over it. And of you tell me about the affects it had on successive generations then I am going to laugh in your face and tell you it sucks to be you. Lol

Could you be any more racist? No one is forcing you to watch anything.

What kind of idiot waste their time watching movies they don't want to watch? Go to the bottom of the barrel with the dumb asses sign on it and look under the slimy scum covered rock at the bottom. It will be the turd like thing sputtering racist crap. That is the one you can convince to watch movies he doesn't want to watch.

You don't HAVE to watch anything.

Movies about the Battle of Thermopylae still gross hundreds of millions of dollars without a word, but God forbid someone point out that black people were being shot with fire hoses and having dogs set on them 60 years ago. It's all in the past.

'm confident your first name is MONGO

I;m black and found this funny lol

I'm white and I found it amusing as well.

I can't say that I've /ever/ seen anyone standing up all KKK like, and I've actually experienced racism [sort of] in my family with my husband's ex-wife and kido. Her parents felt my white husband wasn't good enough for her, until they found how horrible her taste in black men was anyway. Now when they bring Ty to visit me they try to steal my husband back for their daughter and I'm like, "Nu uh you done blew that for her, he's mine now." I do let them borrow my youngest though, they just adore him heh

If you don't want to watch those types of movies, then simply don't watch them. Change the channel; don't buy that movie ticket. You stupid, slimy, racist sack of shit.

If you do not want to see these movies do not buy a ticket. When you buy that ticket you are encouraging more black movies. When you watch some black television show, you increase the ratings and encourage more black television shows.

There are more reasons for exercising better choices than you are sick of the offerings.

You have to watch it?

Forum List

Back