I'm going to throw up if I have to watch one more movie about black people

I am so sick and tired of watching movies about black people overcoming something. I get it--slavery really sucked but now that slavery has been illegal for more than a century I wonder if we can all just move on. Seriously! Get over it. And of you tell me about the affects it had on successive generations then I am going to laugh in your face and tell you it sucks to be you. Lol
I think what you're trying to say is that it's not so much about movies featuring blacks but rather the narrative of the black plight. You have a valid point. It is getting very old and more often than not just creates more excuses.
Where I live, an African-American museum was recently opened. We don't even have an American museum.
What's more, the museum essentially recognizes anyone who qualifies for black whether they're known for anything having to do with racial oppression or not. Purely a neo-segregationist play.

What is worse...blacks wanting to be compensated for damages done to their slave ancestors. Blacks making noises that they want all whites dead. I can't get thru my daily trip through Face Book without reading demands from blacks, for no other reason than they are black. Yesterday it was a lack of books written by black writers. There were too many white authors. It would be silly if they weren't serious. If it ain't the blacks, its the Muslims.
You don't see a lot of black people in book stores or libraries. I wonder why? Is it a lack of black book writers?

Last edited:
Blacks are a bunch of fucking victims that use it to hate whites. Blacks need to grow the fuck up and stop burning their communities down.

Maybe teach their kids to stop being thugs?
Maybe educate them?
Maybe they can stop blaming cops and whites for their problems???

Until then they can go to hell.

first you have to have enough sense to KNOW that you're on the wrong side of reality/morality. until you have that much sense, you're not going to change.

search you tube for tom Sowell and Walter E. Williams. it will be a great breath of fresh air for you. Black guys who have great morals and IQ

If movies are over blacked, have you noticed commercials? Black people are the only ones who buy anything.

I certainly wouldn't boycott products advertised by black people. I just don't notice them at all. Not the commercial, not the product.

I think basically what the OP is saying, that he/she is tired of the continual "whoa is me" aspect of the media's relationship with the black community.
The continual victim role that is constantly played out, over and over throughout every sector of American life, is getting very tiring. Especially when you see some spokesperson in just about every story, making it appear today is worse than ever for the black community.

Maybe it is karma, for past horrors that were endured, and the white community of today are the ones who must shoulder the burden of the constant whining drumbeat.

Meanwhile other communities, like Asian/Americans, maintain intact families at a higher rate, strive for education, and put their noses to the grindstone.
Look how their community has not only excelled, but now out-compete most all of us.

Back in the inner-city hoods however, the same old failure endures.

I am so sick and tired of watching movies about black people overcoming something. I get it--slavery really sucked but now that slavery has been illegal for more than a century I wonder if we can all just move on. Seriously! Get over it. And of you tell me about the affects it had on successive generations then I am going to laugh in your face and tell you it sucks to be you. Lol

Who told you that you "have to" watch any movie, you whiney bitch?

first you have to have enough sense to KNOW that you're on the wrong side of reality/morality. until you have that much sense, you're not going to change.

I think you're on to something there, it does seem like, at least in those found on online forum boards, that there is a serious lack of reality going on. However, I don't think that is just limited to blacks...

What is worse...blacks wanting to be compensated for damages done to their slave ancestors. Blacks making noises that they want all whites dead. I can't get thru my daily trip through Face Book without reading demands from blacks, for no other reason than they are black. Yesterday it was a lack of books written by black writers. There were too many white authors. It would be silly if they weren't serious. If it ain't the blacks, its the Muslims.
You don't see a lot of black people in book stores or libraries. I wonder why? Is it a lack of black book writers?
It would be very easy to be really insulting to blacks while answering your post. I see blacks along with other races in libraries and book stores. Those upset about not having enough black authors have an agenda of throwing gas on a bonfire. I would rather see this sort of protesting than seeing a bonfire of books.

Forum List

Back