I'm gonna catch some hell here, but would you help her?

I don't understand how ANY Muslim women stay in Saudi Arabia, nor any Muslim country where they are oppressed, and basically treated like slaves by Muslim men. Why the American LEFT supports this treatment is beyond the limits of my understanding.

I don't understand how ANY Muslim women stay in Saudi Arabia, nor any Muslim country where they are oppressed, and basically treated like slaves by Muslim men. Why the American LEFT supports this treatment is beyond the limits of my understanding.
Because the left supports oppression......they just blame it all on the GOP.

Democrats will say if we give her asylum, we must give asylum to all who ask. And they have a point. There's just something about this case that would require me to help if I could.

And she denounced Islam. Her own family would kill her upon return.

Why would you think the party that practically every feminist in America belongs to supports the ultra-conservative woman haters of Saudi Arabia? I gotta hear this.

Why would you think the party that practically every feminist in America belongs to supports the ultra-conservative woman haters of Saudi Arabia? I gotta hear this.

Well, using logic I would think that feminists, and people that also vocally support the LGBT community would be vehemently against Islam, and the practices of Muslims, especially Muslim Men.

^^^^islamaphobe

If they send her back she'll be killed or be tortured................by her own family.............

That is how it works over there.............In this case........it would be a death sentence to her to send her back.

Well, using logic I would think that feminists, and people that also vocally support the LGBT community would be vehemently against Islam, and the practices of Muslims, especially Muslim Men.
Just because liberals feel they have to throw themselves between conservatives and their designated scapegoats does not mean they support them. If liberals had their way Saudi would be the pariah nation they deserve to be. Your president would not bat an eye if they lured this woman into a consulate and dismembered her.

Just because liberals feel they have to throw themselves between conservatives and their designated scapegoats does not mean they support them. If liberals had their way Saudi would be the pariah nation they deserve to be. Your president would not bat an eye if they lured this woman into a consulate and dismembered her.
TDS never misses a beat around here.
:CryingCow:

Isn't that the future of of radical Islam that subjugates women? How many Iraqi and Iran women face stoning to death for the same thing without having the resources and support of today;s "caring " left?

Seriously, Trump gave Saudi a free pass to murder legal American residents, I guess having your head up Trump's ass causes memory loss.

Seriously, Trump gave Saudi a free pass to murder legal American residents, I guess having your head up Trump's ass causes memory loss.
That man is dead and this woman is not..............you are ready to make the shithole middle east even worse.......with your BS............One man is not worth further shift of power in the region unless your goal is a Regional no holds bar War..........The policies of the past Presidents is pure idiocy................You now have a major shift of regional power with alliances that would have never before agreed to it............Primarily the Turks..........

An Unholy alliance of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Qatar, Turkey and Russia is almost a done deal..............You would give that group more power even though all we have heard is Russia Russia Russia for years...........Your stupidity has given them advantage in the region dumb ass.

And she denounced Islam. Her own family would kill her upon return.

That's the difference. We KNOW that she will die if she is returned. The illegals swarming our border, won't.

He was also Saudi, and on Saudi soil. What exactly are we supposed to do about it?

Not all Saudi women are treated like slaves, nor all Muslim women as well. That been said women in the US are regarded as sex objects, just like the president said " I like to grab them by the pussy"...1 in every 3 women in the US has been sexually harassed....tried and assault a Muslim woman, her family neighbors , society will beat the crap out of you.

Forum List

Back