I'm not really what you'd call a Trump supporter, but I am curious about something.

double digit IQ rightwingnuts

Glass houses, Jillian. :D

Asclepias who agreed with her IQ post, routinely denies the validity of IQ tests when it's applied to black folks.

that's nice.

does it make you feel somehow validated?

which is it? do you defend IQ tests or agree with him?

come on, bubbalah

Just because you say "trumptards" have low IQs doesnt make it true. There's been extensive studies on the race and IQ question though...

I see Donald getting a lot of criticism for continuing his normal routines after the shooting. I'm curious, did all of you halt your lives and behaviors to mourn the victims of the shooting for some arbitrary amount of time, or did you just carry on as always?

Average citizens don't speak for the country. The president does. Trump is the president, so yeah, he should have offered up something meaningful.
You're right, he should have taken a page out of Obama's book and played golf.

WTF do you think he was doing today?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I guess racial attacks are all the monkeys have left after not being able to explain why Drumpf shows zero leadership for these families and the survivors of this tragedy. In the words of a grieving mother that had to bury her 14 yr old child......

DO SOMETHING!

Uh, mods? Hello?.

Show us on the doll where the words hurt you

There is a board with "racism" in its title where you crackers and Asclepias can go jerk each other off.

He said "go sit on the porch", OMG someone call the SPLC

Yes, so very subtle. Maybe that counts for clever in your neck of the woods, but in most of the country it's pretty obvious.

Not to mention that idiot MikeTx or whatever the fuck his name is. I make fun of someone a little too much and my shit gets deleted but the Stormfront mods just let the hillbillies say whatever they want I guess.

HAHA yeah, the mods here are like, literally hitler u guys

I guess racial attacks are all the monkeys have left after not being able to explain why Drumpf shows zero leadership for these families and the survivors of this tragedy. In the words of a grieving mother that had to bury her 14 yr old child......

DO SOMETHING!
white people do something.jpg

double digit IQ rightwingnuts

Glass houses, Jillian. :D

Asclepias who agreed with her IQ post, routinely denies the validity of IQ tests when it's applied to black folks.

that's nice.

does it make you feel somehow validated?

which is it? do you defend IQ tests or agree with him?

come on, bubbalah

Jillian, somebody such as yourself should not be degrading the intelligence of other people, and that has nothing to do with your view on politics. Your intelligence is about ankle deep.

I see Donald getting a lot of criticism for continuing his normal routines after the shooting. I'm curious, did all of you halt your lives and behaviors to mourn the victims of the shooting for some arbitrary amount of time, or did you just carry on as always?
Shouldn't your first question be, "Are all of you President of the United States"? Because, unless everyone is President of the UNited States, your question is rather absurd.

Presidents are always held to a different standard in these type of situations it's not really fair but it comes with the job. Their critics will always find something to gripe about no matter what they do.

Uh, mods? Hello?.

There is a board with "racism" in its title where you crackers and Asclepias can go jerk each other off.

Yes, so very subtle. Maybe that counts for clever in your neck of the woods, but in most of the country it's pretty obvious.

Not to mention that idiot MikeTx or whatever the fuck his name is. I make fun of someone a little too much and my shit gets deleted but the Stormfront mods just let the hillbillies say whatever they want I guess.

The fact that you and Steve McGarrett are still around doesn't say much for them. And Asclepias as well, but at least he's just responding to other morons in this thread.

The fact that you and Steve McGarrett are still around doesn't say much for them. And Asclepias as well, but at least he's just responding to other morons in this thread.

You should be thankful that the mods don't run this place like a dictatorship. Get enough of that on facebook...

Average citizens don't speak for the country. The president does. Trump is the president, so yeah, he should have offered up something meaningful.
Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
What could he have said that you would have found satisfactory?

You should be thankful that the mods don't run this place like a dictatorship. Get enough of that on facebook...

Whatever. It's impossible to take these boards seriously anyway, which is pretty much why I troll 75% of the time on here now. It's just a shame that people associate me with people like you.

Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about
Ad hominem

There are basic things required of a leader no matter the leadership style.
State them

No I'm not a follower.
It's very nice to meet you Mr. President.

This isnt a dictatorship. Its a democracy.
statement of fact...moot point

Basically I would need to voluntarily follow his lead. I am not forced to.
Correction, you MUST follow him. You have no choice, unless you wish to emigrate and denounce.

I would never expect Drumpf to conduct himself in the manner I wished. Hes too dumb for that.
Ad hominem

I do expect him to be a leader in times of crisis just like anyone else.
Just like who else? You? Your idealistic leader? More ambiguity.

Whats bad is that its not like he doesnt have children of his own.
Appeal to emotion.

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
its more what he shouldnt have said. Why is he worried about what Oprah is doing instead of the survivors to just give you one example.

Ad hominem

State them

No I'm not a follower.

Correction, you MUST follow him. You have no choice, unless you wish to emigrate and denounce.

I would never expect Drumpf to conduct himself in the manner I wished. Hes too dumb for that.
Ad hominem

Appeal to emotion.

none of that is true... you just have no response because he's correct.

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
its more what he shouldnt have said. Why is he worried about what Oprah is doing instead of the survivors to just give you one example.
He could have bitched about it for months and your racist ass would have bitched.
Give me a break

Ad hominem

State them

No I'm not a follower.

Ad hominem

Appeal to emotion.
So you have no coherent response to my post. Got it.

Forum List

Back