I'm not really what you'd call a Trump supporter, but I am curious about something.

I see Donald getting a lot of criticism for continuing his normal routines after the shooting. I'm curious, did all of you halt your lives and behaviors to mourn the victims of the shooting for some arbitrary amount of time, or did you just carry on as always?

Average citizens don't speak for the country. The president does. Trump is the president, so yeah, he should have offered up something meaningful.
Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
What could he have said that you would have found satisfactory?
its more what he shouldnt have said. Why is he worried about what Oprah is doing instead of the survivors to just give you one example.
He could have bitched about it for months and your racist ass would have bitched.
Give me a break
Thats an assumption and you know what they say about the asses that make them. If he had simply done what leaders do and calmed the situation down and provided a path for resolution I would have had nothing to say because he wouldnt be on my radar.

I see Donald getting a lot of criticism for continuing his normal routines after the shooting. I'm curious, did all of you halt your lives and behaviors to mourn the victims of the shooting for some arbitrary amount of time, or did you just carry on as always?

Average citizens don't speak for the country. The president does. Trump is the president, so yeah, he should have offered up something meaningful.
Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
its more what he shouldnt have said. Why is he worried about what Oprah is doing instead of the survivors to just give you one example.
He could have bitched about it for months and your racist ass would have bitched.
Give me a break
Thats an assumption and you know what they say about the asses that make them.
Its not an assumption, its history.
You dilapidated bag of dumbfuck

He said "go sit on the porch", OMG someone call the SPLC

Yes, so very subtle. Maybe that counts for clever in your neck of the woods, but in most of the country it's pretty obvious.

Not to mention that idiot MikeTx or whatever the fuck his name is. I make fun of someone a little too much and my shit gets deleted but the Stormfront mods just let the hillbillies say whatever they want I guess.

HAHA yeah, the mods here are like, literally hitler u guys

The fact that you and Steve McGarrett are still around doesn't say much for them. And Asclepias as well, but at least he's just responding to other morons in this thread.

You should be thankful that the mods don't run this place like a dictatorship. Get enough of that on facebook...

Whatever. It's impossible to take these boards seriously anyway, which is pretty much why I troll 75% of the time on here now. It's just a shame that people associate me with people like you.

LOL what'd I do that was so morally leprous? Disagree with you?

Not sure what you mean by this? I dont have my guns because of Obama. I have them because of people like Drumpf and his supporters.
If you have to ask… LOL
....you have failed to express your point.
Like I said why don’t you just sit on your porch quietly…

Uh, mods? Hello?.
:CryingCow::lmao:
Were are you always “the guy” that tattled on everybody in grade school? You fucking pussy

How ... how old are you? I'm starting to think you're actually a child.

Yes, so very subtle. Maybe that counts for clever in your neck of the woods, but in most of the country it's pretty obvious.

Not to mention that idiot MikeTx or whatever the fuck his name is. I make fun of someone a little too much and my shit gets deleted but the Stormfront mods just let the hillbillies say whatever they want I guess.

HAHA yeah, the mods here are like, literally hitler u guys

The fact that you and Steve McGarrett are still around doesn't say much for them. And Asclepias as well, but at least he's just responding to other morons in this thread.

You should be thankful that the mods don't run this place like a dictatorship. Get enough of that on facebook...

Whatever. It's impossible to take these boards seriously anyway, which is pretty much why I troll 75% of the time on here now. It's just a shame that people associate me with people like you.

LOL what'd I do that was so morally leprous? Disagree with you?

More to do with your past remarks than anything in this thread.

Indications are that Barry Hussein ordered pizza while the defenders at Benghazi were running out of ammunition.
And then he got in twitter wars with the dead guys' parents and insulted them ... oh wait, only Dotard Donnie does shit like that....

Yo
Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about
Ad hominem

There are basic things required of a leader no matter the leadership style.
State them

No I'm not a follower.
It's very nice to meet you Mr. President.

This isnt a dictatorship. Its a democracy.
statement of fact...moot point

Basically I would need to voluntarily follow his lead. I am not forced to.
Correction, you MUST follow him. You have no choice, unless you wish to emigrate and denounce.

I would never expect Drumpf to conduct himself in the manner I wished. Hes too dumb for that.
Ad hominem

I do expect him to be a leader in times of crisis just like anyone else.
Just like who else? You? Your idealistic leader? More ambiguity.

Whats bad is that its not like he doesnt have children of his own.
Appeal to emotion.
So you have no coherent response to my post. Got it.
I did have one question. Though, I had to sift through ten pounds of fecal matter and tears to find it.

Thanks!

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
Give me a break
How could it be history if it never happened? He never did his job so what history are you speaking of?

He's the president. He's in the same area as the funerals. He's taking pictures giving the dopey "thumbs up".

I've attended two long meetings and a vigil related to the masacre.

And you are a Trump supporter. Why lie?

Yo
Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about
Ad hominem

There are basic things required of a leader no matter the leadership style.
State them

No I'm not a follower.
It's very nice to meet you Mr. President.

This isnt a dictatorship. Its a democracy.
statement of fact...moot point

Basically I would need to voluntarily follow his lead. I am not forced to.
Correction, you MUST follow him. You have no choice, unless you wish to emigrate and denounce.

I would never expect Drumpf to conduct himself in the manner I wished. Hes too dumb for that.
Ad hominem

I do expect him to be a leader in times of crisis just like anyone else.
Just like who else? You? Your idealistic leader? More ambiguity.

Whats bad is that its not like he doesnt have children of his own.
Appeal to emotion.
So you have no coherent response to my post. Got it.
I did have one question. Though, I had to sift through ten pounds of fecal matter and tears to find it.

Thanks!
Well I didnt tell you to type all the fecal matter. You made that choice on your own. Whats your question?

Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese
Give me a break
How could it be history if it never happened? He never did his job so what history are you speaking of?
YOUR history dumbfuck

Okay, how about this? It's not logical.
Of course it is logical. Leaders are expected to lead. Figureheads are expected to set examples and give direction. It's as true of the shift manager at McDonald's as it is the POTUS.

Trump isn't going to change his view on guns, so it's my opinion that he was incapable of responding in a way that would have satisfied you. I see your outrage as little more than partisan nonsense. It's just one more opportunity to be angry at Trump. You make your own position weaker when you cling onto stupid shit like this.

If you have to ask… LOL

Uh, mods? Hello?.
Were are you always “the guy” that tattled on everybody in grade school? You fucking pussy

It sounds like you are the kid, sticks and stones.... lol
You silly little fucker

it's my opinion that he was incapable of responding in a way that would have satisfied you.
Who gives a shit about your bad guess? this thread isn't about me, it's about Trump. And where did you get the idea that I am outraged? I was just answering your question. People expect their leaders to lead in times of tragedy.

Give me a break
YOUR history dumbfuck
I think you confused yourself. Your claim was that I would have bitched if he had done his job "for months". He hasnt done his job yet. Therefore there is no history you have to go on. What does my history have to do with anything?

If you have to ask… LOL

Uh, mods? Hello?.

Forum List

Back