I'm not really what you'd call a Trump supporter, but I am curious about something.

Because he's the fucking president.

Or is the bar for president now so low that we prefer he shows no leadership ability and does nothing? At this point, maybe that is the way it should go. Just stay on the golf course, President Trump .

You libs walk right into the hypocrisy buzz saw. Okay lib your reaction when President Obama went golfing immediately after speaking about the beheading of an American journalist? Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark.
I noticed you dont even know the journalists name. You know why? Because the journalist was not a child slaughtered at school with other children. Different emotional impact on the country. Next time lets compare apples to apples.

Libwit the man had his freaking head cut off on video holy shit. Obama admitted it was a stupid thing to do on his part go argue with Obama.

double digit IQ rightwingnuts really should stop insulting people who are smarter and better educated

Or is the bar for president now so low that we prefer he shows no leadership ability and does nothing? At this point, maybe that is the way it should go. Just stay on the golf course, President Trump .

You libs walk right into the hypocrisy buzz saw. Okay lib your reaction when President Obama went golfing immediately after speaking about the beheading of an American journalist? Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark.
I noticed you dont even know the journalists name. You know why? Because the journalist was not a child slaughtered at school with other children. Different emotional impact on the country. Next time lets compare apples to apples.

Libwit the man had his freaking head cut off on video holy shit. Obama admitted it was a stupid thing to do on his part go argue with Obama.
So what. Was that more emotionally impacting than having kids slaughtered? Are you doing the white boy deflect thing? Why would I argue with Obama? We are talking about Drumpfs failure as a leader.

Catch 22 argument. What is one man's leadership is another man's failure.
Thats silly Drumpf supporter talk. Drumpf has been an abysmal failure as a leader the moment he won the GOP primary.

What do you expect him to do. Lay it out for us.
Well personally I expect him to be a leader. I thought that was the number one job of the POTUS?
He is unlike jughead obastard who stirred up all the niggas with his race baited speeches.
He is more like the monkey on the planet of the apes that stirred up all the white racists.
Poor poor little nigga. Can't do nuthin but blame whitey.

double digit IQ rightwingnuts really should stop insulting people who are smarter and better educated

Some liberal made it past the 9th grade? Wow who knew.

Catch 22 argument. What is one man's leadership is another man's failure.
Thats silly Drumpf supporter talk. Drumpf has been an abysmal failure as a leader the moment he won the GOP primary.

Well personally I expect him to be a leader. I thought that was the number one job of the POTUS?
He is unlike jughead obastard who stirred up all the niggas with his race baited speeches.
He is more like the monkey on the planet of the apes that stirred up all the white racists.
You can relate to the planet of the apes?

Yo, mods. We got one right here. Thanks.

Trump could discover a form of clean limitless power and the left would still bitch and complain. Decades from now future generations of liberals will still be hating Trump.

Like you zealots do with Bill Clinton?

So what. Was that more emotionally impacting than having kids slaughtered? Are you doing the white boy deflect thing? Why would I argue with Obama? We are talking about Drumpfs failure as a leader.

We are rubbing your nose in the rotted festering stench of your hypocrisy and double standards. You mad bro?

You can relate to the planet of the apes?
Yeah. I have 3% european DNA. I know its not much but I wont deny it.

He sees the gun issue differently than you do. Why specifically is it not okay that he didn't wait however long before carrying on like normal? Why is that an expectation of a leader? The rest of us certainly couldn't be bothered. Why should the president? It really just seems like a stupid criticism to me.
Its not about gun issues. Its about being a leader and settling down the public. He sucks at leadership.
Says an obama Supporter…:lmao:

:CryingCow:
Best leader in your and my lifetime. Thanks for agreeing.
if4gmb.jpg
Not sure what you mean by this? I dont have my guns because of Obama. I have them because of people like Drumpf and his supporters.
If you have to ask… LOL

We are rubbing your nose in the rotted festering stench of your hypocrisy and double standards. You mad bro?
You are? Why would I be mad you guys dont understand leadership. Look who you voted for. A abysmal failure at leadership.

Its not about gun issues. Its about being a leader and settling down the public. He sucks at leadership.

if4gmb.jpg
Not sure what you mean by this? I dont have my guns because of Obama. I have them because of people like Drumpf and his supporters.
If you have to ask… LOL
....you have failed to express your point.

Dont be mad monkey. Drumpf cant help being a failure.

In all 57 states and under sniper fire?

Halting your normal routines for an arbitrary amount of time after a tragedy is a sign of powerful leadership? That's retarded.
Obviously you have never led anything in your life.
Some days I would gladly take the pay cut.
Well its one of those things you dont get a day off from regardless of your pay. Its a responsibility.
Thus my usage of the word 'would'. You cannot place yourself into Trump's position based on your personal experience. Why, because you are not D. Trump.
Also, you cannot place your leadership model into his position as you have no idea his requirements. There is no 'one size fits all' leadership style. You, in this situation are a follower. What you expect as many followers do is that Trump or any leader would conduct themselves in the manner that you wish. They would make your ideals and your priorities primary on their chart and adopt YOUR specific leadership style.
So, whether you like it or not your opinions reflect a very common, insular opinion that leaders in general encounter.

You are? Why would I be mad you guys dont understand leadership. Look who you voted for. A abysmal failure at leadership.

The only other choice was Hillary.

Gun free zones is on you guys, and you have a whole bunch of dead kids as proof...

if4gmb.jpg
If you have to ask… LOL
....you have failed to express your point.
Like I said why don’t you just sit on your porch quietly…

I don't know. Having an expectation that he would change his behavior just seems kind of dumb to me. Like, why? If it's not something the rest of us are expected to do then why should the president? Where's the leadership in moping around not carrying on as usual? I'm not even saying he's a good leader in general. I'd ask the same question if it was Obama, but something tells me you would be rationalizing it somehow. ;-)
Like why? Maybe 17 kids getting killed and the survivors screaming at him to do something would illicit a response from most leaders. If this was Obama we would be asking a different question like why isnt Obama showing us his birth certificate?

He sees the gun issue differently than you do. Why specifically is it not okay that he didn't wait however long before carrying on like normal? Why is that an expectation of a leader? The rest of us certainly couldn't be bothered. Why should the president? It really just seems like a stupid criticism to me.

Halting your normal routines for an arbitrary amount of time after a tragedy is a sign of powerful leadership? That's retarded.
Obviously you have never led anything in your life.
Some days I would gladly take the pay cut.
Well its one of those things you dont get a day off from regardless of your pay. Its a responsibility.
Thus my usage of the word 'would'. You cannot place yourself into Trump's position based on your personal experience. Why, because you are not D. Trump.
Also, you cannot place your leadership model into his position as you have no idea his requirements. There is no 'one size fits all' leadership style. You, in this situation are a follower. What you expect as many followers do is that Trump or any leader would conduct themselves in the manner that you wish. They would make your ideals and your priorities primary on their chart and adopt YOUR specific leadership style.
So, whether you like it or not your opinions reflect a very common, insular opinion that leaders in general encounter.
Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about. There are basic things required of a leader no matter the leadership style. No I'm not a follower. This isnt a dictatorship. Its a democracy. Basically I would need to voluntarily follow his lead. I am not forced to. I would never expect Drumpf to conduct himself in the manner I wished. Hes too dumb for that. I do expect him to be a leader in times of crisis just like anyone else. Whats bad is that its not like he doesnt have children of his own.

Forum List

Back