I'm not white, but I do sympathize with white Americans

Maybe some context is in order here, like comparing the Arab conquests and rulers and the Mongol rulers to the Evul Brits might be fun, along with discussing how there would be no 'India' without the British political consolidations, administrative bureaucracies and legal systems, and railroads uniting the sub-continent into one nation, and providing the educated Indians need to run such a state in the first place.

It's true I remember seeing how the British treated the Indians like the were sub human.

lol no you don't; quit being ridiculous.

And black people like to stick with their own too.

they are mostly hard core racists, so yeah, they do in some cases, but most of those who can swing it much prefer moving to the Burbs and living in predominantly white neighborhoods with better schools and far away from hood rat vermin like the Michael Johnsons and Freddie Greys.

So do us Greeks and arabs. Don't feel bad.

Yeah, that's something to brag about. Most of you hang together because you're asshole bigots and obnoxious and nobody else ever invites you anywhere, same reason Asclepias wants to be 'Black' on this forum because he thinks it will make him 'special' on the innernetz.
No. We think white Americans are ignorant and your women are whores. Example: how many men had your wife been with before you married her? Kind of hard to respect American men aka malakas

Well, yes, it's easily proven that most non-whites are racists and sexist bigots like yourself, more so than whites. Do you think that's news to the informed? This entire thread is littered with stupid racist gibberish against white people, mostly lies and fake 'history'.
Sorry, but you can't argue with me that your women aren't whores when even your religious base agrees America is going to shit. Too many women having babies before they are married and sorry my friend but they aren't just black women. Us first generation Greeks were raised by our parents pointing to your daughters and saying, "would you want to marry that? After how many guys have been inside her?".

You Republicans will get offended if we suggest that your white women are a huge part of the problem. You're ok with talking about liberal women and black women but it offends you when we point out a lot of these women are white women.

How many women are virgins at 18? I bet you anything the number is higher among Greek, Indian, Muslim American women. In other words anyone raised by immigrants. Once we assimilate into American culture we start fucking your white daughters in high school and college but then eventually marry a Greek girl who's a virgin.

The religious right Americans wish their white daughters would keep it in their pants the way our daughters do.

Teen Sex Trend: Blow Jobs Are The New Goodnight Kiss! - The Frisky

Yea, these are your daughters. I went to college with them. Sluts. But today they are somebodies wife and mother. I can't believe she kisses her kids with that mouth after what she did with it in college.

I think it's funny straight white Americans think gays are ruining America when it's actually their whore white daughters having kids they can't afford with men who won't raise them. Then we have to pay. Gays don't bother anyone but these white whores are costing us a fortune.

Families led by single parents were more likely to receive benefits

All Those White People on Food Stamps

It's true I remember seeing how the British treated the Indians like the were sub human.

they are mostly hard core racists, so yeah, they do in some cases, but most of those who can swing it much prefer moving to the Burbs and living in predominantly white neighborhoods with better schools and far away from hood rat vermin like the Michael Johnsons and Freddie Greys.

Yeah, that's something to brag about. Most of you hang together because you're asshole bigots and obnoxious and nobody else ever invites you anywhere, same reason Asclepias wants to be 'Black' on this forum because he thinks it will make him 'special' on the innernetz.
No. We think white Americans are ignorant and your women are whores. Example: how many men had your wife been with before you married her? Kind of hard to respect American men aka malakas

Wasn't for white american males you wouldn't have a computer to use to bitch about white american males.
If it weren't for us Greek's you'd still be ruled by a king or even worse living in a cave.

Wasn't for white american males you wouldn't have a computer to use to bitch about white american males.
If it weren't for us Greek's you'd still be ruled by a king or even worse living in a cave.

If it weren't for white males killing off all the indians to make america safe for civilized people, you'd still be elsewhere instead of in my country, bitching about every little thing.

If it weren't for white males killing off all the indians to make america safe for civilized people, you'd still be elsewhere instead of in my country, bitching about every little thing.
I'm just trying to point out to conservatives that their little daughters are big whores too once they get to high school. Remember when they waited for marriage to have sex? Not too many white women do that now a days. Or they just suck their boyfriends dicks thinking that makes them a good girl. I actually agree. Any girl who sucks my dick IS a good girl

I'm just trying to point out to conservatives that their little daughters are big whores too once they get to high school. Remember when they waited for marriage to have sex? Not too many white women do that now a days. Or they just suck their boyfriends dicks thinking that makes them a good girl. I actually agree. Any girl who sucks my dick IS a good girl

I'd like to disagree with you about American kids, but what you say is mostly true.

I'd like to disagree with you about American kids, but what you say is mostly true.
I love pointing out to conservatives that it's their white straight kids ruining America too. Not just blacks, gays and muslims.

Well, as we can see, these left wing gimps show their true colors eventually, and they are far from 'anti-racist' and 'anti-sexist' and all the other gibberish they run around parroting, they are exactly the opposite; they are no different than Nazis or Maoists, and deserve the scorn and abuse they get. It's hilarious how little you have to scratch them for them to go nuts and lose their facades. And it's duly noted the gimp avoided the topic and rather bizarrely shifted it to sex with American teenagers, as if that is some sort talking point about racism or something. This is why Democrats are so Pedo-Friendly, they're all degenerates and sex addicts of one sort or another.

A seething alt-right white racist troll pretending to be an Asian Indian, I am sure. One of my best friends is an Indian Gujarati and I showed him this thread just now, he pissed himself laughing. You're not fooling anyone, "racialreality".
Huh? Hiding behind the "my best friends are black"? Racist! Whehehe.

Believe me when I say that I don't want to be anybody else.

It's just that I'm smart enough to understand that there is a backlash coming. This is not a country anymore, by any way you want to look at it. Everywhere I go, all the time, I encounter peoples and names like they are coming from all over the world. Literally the United Nations.r.

Sad you think so little of your adopted country.

I live in San Francisco- have for decades- and the majority of people here are first or second generation immigrants.

And yes we are still Americans.

You should try being an American sometime.

Rather than a racist.

Geez- its like a racist convention here.

Are both the white racists and the non-white racists all really swarming here like sharks to chum to tell everyone how everyone else is sooooo racist.....

If you are busy telling anyone they are this way or that way because of their race or their color- you are a racist.

Doesn't matter what race or color you are.

Just another asshole racist.

Well, yes, it's easily proven that most non-whites are racists and sexist bigots like yourself, more so than whites. Do you think that's news to the informed? This entire thread is littered with stupid racist gibberish against white people, mostly lies and fake 'history'.
Sorry, but you can't argue with me that your women aren't whores e.

You are just an asshole.

Women are not 'whores' because they are one race or another- nor are they 'whores' because they happen to have had sex

What the hell is wrong with you assholes?

Sorry, but you can't argue with me that your women aren't whores e.

You are just an asshole.

Women are not 'whores' because they are one race or another- nor are they 'whores' because they happen to have had sex

What the hell is wrong with you assholes?

What's wrong with bobo is that he's a 40+ year old closet case virgin.

Maybe some context is in order here, like comparing the Arab conquests and rulers and the Mongol rulers to the Evul Brits might be fun, along with discussing how there would be no 'India' without the British political consolidations, administrative bureaucracies and legal systems, and railroads uniting the sub-continent into one nation, and providing the educated Indians need to run such a state in the first place.

You are an idiot. India has been around long before Britain ever existed as a country.

You are an idiot. India has been around long before Britain ever existed as a country.

You're an ignorant liar; the Indian sub-continent was a collection of separate states with large swaths under the rule of Muslim conquerors and independent kingdoms with no central government. The nationalist movement came under British rule. There were just a series of principalities and states and no real unification of the sub-continent comparable to the nation of India. The modernization came under British rule as well. There is no "India" without British influences. Get over it.

Last edited:

You're an ignorant liar; the Indian sub-continent was a collection of separate states with large swaths under the rule of Muslim conquerors and independent kingdoms with no central government. The nationalist movement came under British rule. There were just a series of principalities and states and no real unification of the sub-continent comparable to the nation of India. The modernization came under British rule as well. There is no "India" without British influences. Get over it.

The attributes liar and ignorant are applicable towards you not me. You have absolutely ZERO understanding of Indian history. India as a country has the oldest recorded history. During Mauryan Empire when nobody even knew whether Brishits existed, India stretched all the way from current day Myanmar to Afghanistan. British did not take control from Muslims. By the time Brishits started to engage in fight in India, Muslims were done as a power broker in India. Hindus (and Sikhs) had already taken control of all of north, west, most of south and east.

Forum List

Back