• N

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There are issues more important than baby murdero

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Yeh, some poster who will remain un-named but some of you can guess who i refer to.. said she was pro life

But hates Trump (which means she will likely vote for the baby hater)

So looks like

Poster hates Trump more than she loves unborn children

:(

Wow...

isn't that the textbook definition of Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Yeh, some poster who will remain un-named but some of you can guess who i refer to.. said she was pro life

So looks like

Wow...

That poster isn't pro-life. It's a lie.

So looks like

Wow...

I'm pro-life, but didn't vote for McCain or Romney.

So looks like

Wow...

I’m probably the most progressive pro choice person on this board, and I’m voting for Trump.

So looks like

Wow...

Trump isn't pro-life either.

so the pro abortion rhetoric of the Ds didn't impress you?

we didn't think it would impress many
No, I’m a true progressive. I think if abortion is legal, and the fetus is just some parasite hell bent on killing mom, then if the Woman decides to gestate the thing till birth, it’s all on her.

Government compelled child support should then be abolished.

Her choice, her problem.

That’s what makes America great. Give em what the ask for and let them deal with whatever problems result.

Men’s reproductive rights are Human rights.

why not? I wasn't thrilled about either one but no way would I vote for a dim... and NOT voting for an R is voting for a D
I sat those elections out. I was not convinced either Clinton or Obama was going to drive the country into the shitter, like Biden has done and promises to continue to do.

Pro Life from conception to grave here. I will vote for someone whos view on the issue does not match mine. I have voted for some one with my view on the issue in the primaries but they did not get much support or votes. So little votes I can't remember their name.

No, I’m a true progressive. I think if abortion is legal, and the fetus is just some parasite hell bent on killing mom, then if the Woman decides to gestate the thing till birth, it’s all on her.

Government compelled child support should then be abolished.

Her choice, her problem.

That’s what makes America great. Give em what the ask for and let them deal with whatever problems result.

Men’s reproductive rights are Human rights.
well, I disagree. I tend to think you are under 30

But a lot of under 30s are changing their minds on abortion

and Trump :)

I sat those elections out. I was not convinced either Clinton or Obama was going to drive the country into the shitter, like Biden has done and promises to continue to do.
yeh, I think a lot of people are saying and thinking the exact same thing.. How could they not? tw

well, I disagree. I tend to think you are under 30

But a lot of under 30s are changing their minds on abortion

and Trump :)
Mid 60s. And if you keep fighting like you do, you’re going to keep on losing.

Gotta hit ‘em in the wallets. Make the debate real.

Mid 60s. And if you keep fighting like you do, you’re going to keep on losing.

Gotta hit ‘em in the wallets. Make the debate real.
I don't get the 2nd part

and I will always fight against murder and I don't see the Rs losing over the abortion issue--or anything else.

I don't get the 2nd part

and I will always fight against murder and I don't see the Rs losing over the abortion issue--or anything else.
Smh

You appear to think the left thinks logically. Here’s a news flash, they don’t. They only think emotionally. So let’s give them a chance to vote using emotion and not logic.

If the fetus is just some useless parasite, and they want the ability to destroy it, give it to em. But since this become their right, failing to act on that right, leaves them solely responsible if that failure results in a child.

So let’s see how the vote turns out.

You get full abortion rights, and child support is abolished.

After all Mens reproductive rights are human rights.

Forum List

Back