I'm reading that Trump can build a wall with the money earmarked for military...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I am reading this from so many on twitter They suggest as it is an omnibus, it is ongoign resolution and only "recommended" to be spent a particular way, but the president has leeway. They said Oama did this very thing when he was president.

So, is this true? Even if it isn't true per se, what is stopping Trump from rightfully deeming the border issue a National Security issue, as he did with tariffs and just build it with the funds? Who can stop him from making this decision?

I am reading this from so many on twitter They suggest as it is an omnibus, it is ongoign resolution and only "recommended" to be spent a particular way, but the president has leeway. They said Oama did this very thing when he was president.

So, is this true? Even if it isn't true per se, what is stopping Trump from rightfully deeming the border issue a National Security issue, as he did with tariffs and just build it with the funds? Who can stop him from making this decision?
You think he can take away money earmarked for a pay increase to military personnel and use it to build a wall?

I'd like to see him try.

Exactly who is "they"?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
buildwall.jpg

You think he can take away money earmarked for a pay increase to military personnel and use it to build a wall?

I'd like to see him try.

No. He will pay for the bonuses but he obtained $80B more than he as expecting, and some are saying he can use military engineers to build the wall and as it should, it will fall under National Security.

As I said, I know nothing these Omnibus processes, I am simply asking you all if it is possible, apparently Obama did it often.

The "they" are many. I'm attaching what others typed, just a quick number of the links and comments I see on my timeline, and I don't even follow most of these people:

RED becomes GREEN ! Prez using RED_CASTLE = patch of CORPS of ENGINEERS, to GREEN/GO Corps to BUILD WALL out of Omnibus $$ ?? HE can do it! • r/greatawakening

Patriot 24/7 ‏ @TT45Pac
If you listened to #PresidentTrump's speech today he said building the wall is PART OF OUR "National Defense" to keep Americans safe. 25B out of the 686B for military spending WILL #BuildTheWall and Pay for it in FULL.

Attachments

• buildwall2.jpg
    buildwall2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

I'd like to see him try.
If the kenyan did it, so can president Trump... sorry.

Exactly who is "they"?
you know

them

I'd like to see him try.

what kenyan is that, pale?

You get your information from twitter?
LMao
I guess it would have to be better than the Gateway Pundit.

What are you worried about funding for the wall?
Isn’t Mexico paying for it?
Ha ha ha ha
Stupid schmuck!

I'd like to see him try.

Have you changed your diaper yet today, smell?

You get your information from twitter?
LMao
I guess it would have to be better than the Gateway Pundit.

What are you worried about funding for the wall?
Isn’t Mexico paying for it?
Ha ha ha ha
Stupid schmuck!
You get your's from the fake news washpo... you got no room to talk... putz.

I'd like to see him try.

which kenyan, pale?

I'd like to see him try.

which kenyan, pale?
Diaper?

Well it says he can’t. I look forward to Congress actually standing up to the loon

The omnibus bill is not an ongoing resolution, it is a budget bill. It replaces the continuing resolutions as a permanent authorization to spend money for the remainder of the FY.

Exactly who is "they"?
you know

them
Yep. You were right. I thought it was they, but it was them.

I'd like to see him try.

Derp Derp Derp

I'd like to see him try.

Derp Derp Derp
Is that the sound you make as you suck your own dick?

I'd like to see him try.
Obama built a wall?

I'd like to see him try.

Derp Derp Derp
Is that the sound you make as you suck your own dick?
You're a fucking idiot. Deal with it moron.

I'd like to see him try.
Obama built a wall?
So you admit obama is a kenyan.

Forum List

Back