I'm reading that Trump can build a wall with the money earmarked for military...

There is no emergency and the only people who see it as such are the hate wing.
Yeah the ones who hate >>

1. Having our jobs stolen

2. Having our economy plundered.

3. Having our crime totals increased.

And all the items listed in Post # 280.

That way they wouldn’t be “illegal”
Let them keep doing the jobs they are and pay taxes
And deprive Americans of those jobs ? No

And deprive US businesses of sales ? No

And deprive Americans of tax based services ? No

And deprive Democrats of millions of votes ? OK. :badgrin:

Jobs?
We have record low unemployment with illegals already doing much of it the work

The only things businesses would be deprived of is illegal labor

Illegals would start paying taxes......cut the deficit

Illegals don’t vote......never have

Trump won because he was not Clinton. 25% of voters voted against the other candidate and these are the voters who put Trump over the top. Exit polls showed voters opposed the wall even then. This was a election where a strong majority of voters saw BOTH candidates as dishonest.

You hold him accountable to your far right extremist views. The economy grew under Obama and neither Obama or Trump deserve the credit. Separating families and people who have made contributions to the economy. Separating service members from their wives. Again the polling even from Fox News shows strong support for legalization as well as for DACA recipients. The Iraqi military defeated Isis. A travel ban that is completely useless. The TPP would have benefitted the US by dropping tariffs on a large number of US products. The issue of regulations shows what a far right wing loon you are. Democrats believe in over-regulation and you believe in no regulation. Coal waste should be regulated so that it does not seep into rivers. As for drilling in the artic. Why? We are overflowing with oil from the current drilling. It should be done under strict regulation.

No the wall will never be completed so it doesn't matter.
Economy dumped under Obama. He left it with a pitiful 1.2% GDP growth rate. In no time at all, Trump got it raised to 3.2%

I won't even bother to answer your silly other stuff. Just look at this graph. picture says a 1000 words.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Simple 3 step plan.

Step 1. Go after companies the hire illegals, and go after them hard. A company declaring bankruptcy trying to pay the fine for using illegals would send a good message to other companies. This takes away the main reason people sneak into our country.

Step 2. Develop an actual real guest worker program and allow companies to legally bring in cheap labor. If they will do it cheaper than an American, then let the companies hire them.

Step 3. We have roughly 70,000 troops in Europe, bring home at least half of them, if not more and station them along the southern border. Then let them patrol and control it. We have a military to defend our nation, not Europe.

Step 1 would likely be overturned by the courts as cruel and unusual punishment. The punishment for a crime has got to be in liner with the offense committed.

Step 3 is illegal. The Posse Comitatus Act does not allow the military to act as law enforcement agents.

NEGATIVE wetback lover.
The Posse Comitatus Act simply prohibits federal authorities from acting on behalf of state and local law enforcement and from enforcing domestic policy.
You must have forgot that immigration is a federal matter?

It is a Federal matter, thus the Federal military should deal with it.

Border control is only law enforcement in the eyes of a liberal

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Building a wall is not a contradiction from it being a military matter. The military needs to use any means necessary. You seem to be the only one in the discussion who doesn't grasp that

The wall has nothing to do with the military nor does it have anything to do with national security. The only people that doesn't grasp that is the hate wing of the Republican Party.

Defending our borders has nothing to do with defense. Got it.

Just curious what you think the military is for then? Hanging tapestry?

Jobs?

1. FALSE! You don't know what you're talking about. Businesses are deprived of $138 Billion/year in sales$$$, due to remittances$$ sent to Mexico et al countries. All money that would have been spent in US stores (AKA the economy) if Americans were working in those jobs.

2. illegals have been voting in droves for 70 years. Nothing to stop them. 22 states don't even ask for ID.

3. Illegals cost the US huge losses in taxes$$. The jobs they work in pay less than would be if Americans had the jobs, thus less taxes paid. Also,many employers, trying to be covert, allow illegals to work off the books. The pay ZERO tax.

Last edited:
The wall is for the security of the United States so it could be described ad military appropriation.
Homeland security is separately funded
You just keep watching, OK ?

They're building it already >

corps3.png

1983621.jpg

images
news_feat-17435.jpeg

• U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
  • Wall monoliths under construction by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

Who do you think built these wall monoliths ?
Still no answer from protectionist Gump , who keeps running...

Why did you lie and portray those flood walls, built years ago, as though they are border walls being built currently by the Army Corps of Engineers?

Now stop running and answer.....

Jobs?

FALSE! You don't know

We used to let Mexicans cross the border at will. They would come for seasonal jobs and then go home. Once we stopped temporary Visas and built walls, they just stayed

Offer them legal work permits and punish employers who hire illegals

No need for a wall

Trump won because he was not Clinton. 25% of voters voted against the other candidate and these are the voters who put Trump over the top. Exit polls showed voters opposed the wall even then. This was a election where a strong majority of voters saw BOTH candidates as dishonest.

You hold him accountable to your far right extremist views. The economy grew under Obama and neither Obama or Trump deserve the credit. Separating families and people who have made contributions to the economy. Separating service members from their wives. Again the polling even from Fox News shows strong support for legalization as well as for DACA recipients. The Iraqi military defeated Isis. A travel ban that is completely useless. The TPP would have benefitted the US by dropping tariffs on a large number of US products. The issue of regulations shows what a far right wing loon you are. Democrats believe in over-regulation and you believe in no regulation. Coal waste should be regulated so that it does not seep into rivers. As for drilling in the artic. Why? We are overflowing with oil from the current drilling. It should be done under strict regulation.

No the wall will never be completed so it doesn't matter.
Economy dumped under Obama. He left it with a pitiful 1.2% GDP growth rate. In no time at all, Trump got it raised to 3.2%

I won't even bother to answer your silly other stuff. Just look at this graph. picture says a 1000 words.

united-states-gdp-growth.png
Trump was President from Jan 2017 to April 2017
Why not show all GDP?

Why did you lie and portray those flood walls, built years ago, as though they are border walls being built currently by the Army Corps of Engineers?

HA HA. You're all fired up about that huh ? I was just testing you to see how alert you are. i do that sometimes. Now, that that's cleared up, I'm going to test you on your avatar guy's Mueller's Muslim Brotherhood connections. You're OK with all that sedition ?

Why don't you have THESE guys in your avatar ?

upload_2018-3-26_16-43-51.jpeg
images
mqdefault.jpg

upload_2018-3-26_16-47-12.jpeg
images

The wall is for the security of the United States so it could be described ad military appropriation.
Homeland security is separately funded
You just keep watching, OK ?

They're building it already >

corps3.png

1983621.jpg

images
news_feat-17435.jpeg

• U.S. ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
  • Wall monoliths under construction by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.

Who do you think built these wall monoliths ?

HA HA. You're all fired up about that huh ? I was just testing you to see how alert you are. i do that sometimes. Now, that that's cleared up, I'm going to test you on your avatar guy's Mueller's Muslim Brotherhood connections. You're OK with all that sedition ?

Why don't you have THESE guys in your avatar ?

View attachment 184854
images
mqdefault.jpg

View attachment 184856
images
LOL

Your failed attempt to distract the thread with diversions on Osaa bin Laden fail to help you shake the fact that you were caught lying.

It also doesn't help you that you're such a coward, you flat out refuse to explain why you lied and portrayed those flood walls, built years ago, as though they are border walls being built currently by the Army Corps of Engineers.

Your failed attempt to distract the thread with diversions on Osaa bin Laden fail to help you shake the fact that you were caught lying.

It also doesn't help you that you're such a coward, you flat out refuse to explain why you lied and portrayed those flood walls, built years ago, as though they are border walls being built currently by the Army Corps of Engineers.
HA HA. I was joking, and YOU are lying by refusing to acknowledge that. You;re looking silly. Get back on track.

No answers to Mueller and Muslim Brotherhood. Crickets....Crickets. Didn't even know about it did you ? See what I mean about libs being most information-deprived folks in America ?

HA HA. I was joking, and YOU are lying by refusing to acknowledge that. You;re looking silly. Get back on track.

No answers to Mueller and Muslim Brotherhood. Crickets....Crickets. Didn't even know about it did you ? See what I mean about libs being most information-deprived folks in America ?
Now you're lying to cover up your lies. That is evident by you lying when you were first caught, trying to defend your lie by claiming there's no difference between flood walls and border walls.

You really suck at this, ya know?

Now you're lying to cover up your lies. That is evident by you lying when you were first caught, trying to defend your lie by claiming there's no difference between flood walls and border walls.

You really suck at this, ya know?
You do. You know damn well I wouldn't lie with something I could be caught at easily. You're stretching out something that doesn't stretch. Looking worse and worse as you go along.

Now stop trying to DODGE the Mueller Muslim Brotherhood connection. You've had some time now to google it all up. What's your take ?

Oh before I forget. You have a sig at the bottom of your page with a video of the FALSE CNN report on Trump responding to the disabled reporter. You mean to tell me that in March of 2018, you still haven't gotten the word that this was one of Hillary's campaign sabotage lies, and CNN fake news ? Wow dude. Everybody else got the expose' on this over a year ago. lol

Better get rid of that sig. Seriously.

Last edited:
Defending our borders has nothing to do with defense. Got it.

Just curious what you think the military is for then? Hanging tapestry?

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

This from the moron that has spent the last week saying the Military could not control the border.

Holy fuck dude, could you be any more dishonest if someone paid you to be? Or maybe they are

Forum List

Back