I'm reading that Trump can build a wall with the money earmarked for military...

I am reading this from so many on twitter They suggest as it is an omnibus, it is ongoign resolution and only "recommended" to be spent a particular way, but the president has leeway. They said Oama did this very thing when he was president.

So, is this true? Even if it isn't true per se, what is stopping Trump from rightfully deeming the border issue a National Security issue, as he did with tariffs and just build it with the funds? Who can stop him from making this decision?

He can take it out of the $2 trillion tax cut sham he gave himself and his billionaire buddies.

Let him put his money where his mouth is.

-
NEGATIVE wetback lover.
The Posse Comitatus Act simply prohibits federal authorities from acting on behalf of state and local law enforcement and from enforcing domestic policy.
You must have forgot that immigration is a federal matter?

It is a Federal matter, thus the Federal military should deal with it.

Border control is only law enforcement in the eyes of a liberal

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Building a wall is not a contradiction from it being a military matter. The military needs to use any means necessary. You seem to be the only one in the discussion who doesn't grasp that

The wall has nothing to do with the military nor does it have anything to do with national security. The only people that doesn't grasp that is the hate wing of the Republican Party.

Defending our borders has nothing to do with defense. Got it.

Just curious what you think the military is for then? Hanging tapestry?

The military is there to fight wars not enforce civilian laws which they are barred from doing.

The military is there to defend the nation, what is more basic to that than defending the very borders that define the nation?

-
NEGATIVE wetback lover.
The Posse Comitatus Act simply prohibits federal authorities from acting on behalf of state and local law enforcement and from enforcing domestic policy.
You must have forgot that immigration is a federal matter?

Building a wall is not a contradiction from it being a military matter. The military needs to use any means necessary. You seem to be the only one in the discussion who doesn't grasp that

The wall has nothing to do with the military nor does it have anything to do with national security. The only people that doesn't grasp that is the hate wing of the Republican Party.

The military is there to fight wars not enforce civilian laws which they are barred from doing.

So seriously. You believe that border security isn't a job for the military. Have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one?

What’s fake about my signature?

You really doubt Trump was mocking that disabled reporter? Of course you do, you’re a brain-dead conservative. Hell you just got caught lying, posting photos of flood walls being constructed by the ACoE 10 years ago and falsely claiming they were now building border walls — so yes, you’ll say anything you think benefits your cult.

As far as trump mocking a disabled reporter....

qyh43l.jpg
Dummy. What even school kids know, I will now tutor you.

Serge Kovaleski - Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial and recant of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said"

It had nothing to do with any disability. Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski. Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in that manner, and I seem to recall Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability. The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

So, yes, Trump was mocking Kovaleski, but not regarding any disability. He was mocking Kovaleski legitimately, and properly, because Kovaleski DESERVED to be mocked, for his dodging and lying about not rememnering his own article published in the Washington Post, September 2011.

No charge for the tutoring (actually I suspect you're lying). You knew all along. You're not really that dumb.....are you ?

What’s fake about my signature?

You really doubt Trump was mocking that disabled reporter? Of course you do, you’re a brain-dead conservative. Hell you just got caught lying, posting photos of flood walls being constructed by the ACoE 10 years ago and falsely claiming they were now building border walls — so yes, you’ll say anything you think benefits your cult.

As far as trump mocking a disabled reporter....

qyh43l.jpg
Dummy. What even school kids know, I will now tutor you.

Serge Kovaleski - Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial and recant of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said"

It had nothing to do with any disability. Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski. Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in that manner, and I seem to recall Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability. The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

So, yes, Trump was mocking Kovaleski, but not regarding any disability. He was mocking Kovaleski legitimately, and properly, because Kovaleski DESERVED to be mocked, for his dodging and lying about not rememnering his own article published in the Washington Post, September 2011.

No charge for the tutoring (actually I suspect you're lying). You knew all along. You're not really that dumb.....are you ?
Liar.

Crazy Donald: "You gotta see this guy!"

qyh43l.jpg

The unemployment rate was 8.0% when Obama took office. It was 4.8% when Trump took office. It is now at 4.1%. While I give Obama no credit for it, I also give Trump no credit for it. We are at full employment.
Why do you give Trump no credit for it ? His economic policies have clearly brought the US economy back to more than good health.

Major polls: 51% approve Trump on economy
You're lying again. You just can't stop, can ya, lying con? That's old news.

-

So seriously. You believe that border security isn't a job for the military. Have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one?

This from the moron that thinks the military is not capable of defending the border without a 30 foot wall to help them

-

This from the moron that thinks the military is not capable of defending the border without a 30 foot wall to help them

Moving the goal posts. You argued that it was cheaper for the military to chase 6,000 people around the desert a day than build a wall and only back up the wall. Now it's you're having a dick measuring contest where the military wants to chase 6,000 people around the desert every day.

Maybe they could, but why would they want to do that?

You're fully aware of the cost to do that, you're banking on Democrat voters continuing to get through

I am reading this from so many on twitter They suggest as it is an omnibus, it is ongoign resolution and only "recommended" to be spent a particular way, but the president has leeway. They said Oama did this very thing when he was president.

So, is this true? Even if it isn't true per se, what is stopping Trump from rightfully deeming the border issue a National Security issue, as he did with tariffs and just build it with the funds? Who can stop him from making this decision?

Probably nothing legally, politically it would be foolish so I expect Trump will do it. Of course a wall will fail - but it was a campaign promise and as we all know - but some choose to forget - every decision made by trump beings on the answer to this seminal question: How will this decision effect ME?
Of course a wall will fail

based on what?

Probably nothing legally, politically it would be foolish so I expect Trump will do it. Of course a wall will fail - but it was a campaign promise and as we all know - but some choose to forget - every decision made by trump beings on the answer to this seminal question: How will this decision effect ME?

based on what?

Odd, I've read Israel enjoyed a 99% decrease in illegal border crossing, I believe it was San Diego that enjoyed a 95% decrease with their inferior wall.

Build it and they WON'T come/

based on what?

Odd, I've read Israel enjoyed a 99% decrease in illegal border crossing, I believe it was San Diego that enjoyed a 95% decrease with their inferior wall.

why the fk did China build theirs? you think theirs worked? just saying.

based on what?

Wrong. Money would be better spent by creating an enterprise zone along the border, from Texas to California. A zone which employed Mexicans and Americans to create, build, maintain and promote commerce and trade at a lesser cost to Americas.

Solar energy, used to create electrical power to widen the Rio Grande and the Tijuana Rivers, building a R.R. system connecting the two, and providing a means to move products from the east to the west, and the west to the east, without using the Panama Canal.

Food for thought.

based on what?

Wrong. Money would be better spent by creating an enterprise zone along the border, from Texas to California. A zone which employed Mexicans and Americans to create, build, maintain and promote commerce and trade at a lesser cost to Americas.

Solar energy, used to create electrical power to widen the Rio Grande and the Tijuana Rivers, building a R.R. system connecting the two, and providing a means to move products from the east to the west, and the west to the east, without using the Panama Canal.

Food for thought.
The Great Walls of America; tourism for Everybody!

-

Moving the goal posts. You argued that it was cheaper for the military to chase 6,000 people around the desert a day than build a wall and only back up the wall. Now it's you're having a dick measuring contest where the military wants to chase 6,000 people around the desert every day.

You're fully aware of the cost to do that, you're banking on Democrat voters continuing to get through

After a couple days I of our boys using them for target practice the 6000 will drop to about 6 a day. They are not being paid well enough to risk getting lit up by a Cobra

-

After a couple days I of our boys using them for target practice the 6000 will drop to about 6 a day. They are not being paid well enough to risk getting lit up by a Cobra

No Cobras are going to shoot illegal aliens crossing the desert, and you know it. It's your end around that you want illegal aliens to continue to stream into the country to vote for Democrats

-

No Cobras are going to shoot illegal aliens crossing the desert, and you know it. It's your end around that you want illegal aliens to continue to stream into the country to vote for Democrats

Why not, they have been designated as enemy combatants, that is what we do to enemy combatants...trust me on this

Forum List

Back