I'm reading that Trump can build a wall with the money earmarked for military...

So seriously. You believe that border security isn't a job for the military. Have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one?

This from the moron that thinks the military is not capable of defending the border without a 30 foot wall to help them

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Moving the goal posts. You argued that it was cheaper for the military to chase 6,000 people around the desert a day than build a wall and only back up the wall. Now it's you're having a dick measuring contest where the military wants to chase 6,000 people around the desert every day.

Maybe they could, but why would they want to do that?

You're fully aware of the cost to do that, you're banking on Democrat voters continuing to get through

After a couple days I of our boys using them for target practice the 6000 will drop to about 6 a day. They are not being paid well enough to risk getting lit up by a Cobra

No Cobras are going to shoot illegal aliens crossing the desert, and you know it. It's your end around that you want illegal aliens to continue to stream into the country to vote for Democrats

Why not, they have been designated as enemy combatants, that is what we do to enemy combatants...trust me on this

Who designated them enemy combatants? As you're an idiot, note that I didn't say I don't consider them enemy combatants. I'm challenging your claim they have been duly designated

This from the moron that thinks the military is not capable of defending the border without a 30 foot wall to help them

Moving the goal posts. You argued that it was cheaper for the military to chase 6,000 people around the desert a day than build a wall and only back up the wall. Now it's you're having a dick measuring contest where the military wants to chase 6,000 people around the desert every day.

You're fully aware of the cost to do that, you're banking on Democrat voters continuing to get through

After a couple days I of our boys using them for target practice the 6000 will drop to about 6 a day. They are not being paid well enough to risk getting lit up by a Cobra

No Cobras are going to shoot illegal aliens crossing the desert, and you know it. It's your end around that you want illegal aliens to continue to stream into the country to vote for Democrats

Why not, they have been designated as enemy combatants, that is what we do to enemy combatants...trust me on this

Who designated them enemy combatants? As you're an idiot, note that I didn't say I don't consider them enemy combatants. I'm challenging your claim they have been duly designated

Your hero did when he hinted he was going to use DOD money to build his wall...aka Trump's Mt Rushmore

Your hero did when he hinted he was going to use DOD money to build his wall...aka Trump's Mt Rushmore

He's not going to be my hero until he does use DOD money to build the wall.

And I gotcha. This is another leftist idiocy where he says enemy combatants can enter trough our lack of a southern border and you lie and say he called everyone entering through the southern border an enemy combatant.

I'd say you're being clever, but wow, you're not. You're just a liar

Liar.

Crazy Donald: "You gotta see this guy!"

qyh43l.jpg
So now you try to deflect from your amazing ignorance of a scam TV ad, that was exposed 2 years ago, by a few alleged words > In your stupid sig, Trump was referring to Kovaleski's pretending to forget his Washington Post article. Kovaleski DESERVED to get mocked, so he did (but nothing to do with a disability). No bigee.

You just didn't know it. Ever wonder why other liberals haven't been talking about this since the election ? Sheeeesh!

Last edited:
You're lying again. You just can't stop, can ya, lying con? That's old news.

ONE month ago is old news ? And then you post a table showing just about the same thing. You're lying is hilarious. And 4 of the networks you showed all have the same 51% approval rate that my link showed. Harvard Haris shows a much higher one (56%) :biggrin:

are you clowns still talking about paying for the wall ith dod money?

:rofl:

newsflash- you've got a better chance of the mexican dod paying for it than ours

it would take an act of congress to move thqat money and the cheeto doesn't have anywhere near the votes

are you clowns still talking about paying for the wall ith dod money? newsflash- you've got a better chance of the mexican dod paying for it than ours

it would take an act of congress to move that money and the cheeto doesn't have anywhere near the votes
Don't need Congress. Don't need anybody. POTUS is Commander in Chief of the US military. What he says goes. Guess what. It's happening.

Trump Says Military Might Pay for Border Wall Since It's Now 'Rich'

Trump floats using military budget to pay for border wall

Donald Trump: Military Can Pay for Border Wall | National Review

Last edited:
are you clowns still talking about paying for the wall ith dod money? newsflash- you've got a better chance of the mexican dod paying for it than ours

it would take an act of congress to move that money and the cheeto doesn't have anywhere near the votes
Don't need Congress. Don't need anybody. POTUS is Commander in Chief of the US military. What he says goes. Guess what. It's happening.

Trump said he might veto the spending bill also, how did that work out for you?

How many times are you going to let Trump pull the football away before you pull your head out of his ass?

Actually, he does. The President can't appropriate funds. The Constitution only gives Congress that power.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

you mean like when he said he'd veto the spending bill, tardo?

Trump says he may veto spending bill, risking government shutdown

:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

no, retard, it's not happening now, and it's not happening next week and it's not happening next year.

it's not happening, and all you little trumplings can whine and bitch forever, and that money still won't be spent on the wall.

Actually, he does. The President can't appropriate funds. The Constitution only gives Congress that power.
Actually he doesn't. In case you hadn't noticed the funds are already appropriated. Congress appropriated them in the omnibus bill, and hundreds of Billions$$ are in the Defense Dept, under the control of the C in C, POTUS. Trump can call that money up for defense at the border, just like he can call for money for a new rifle, jet plane, or uniforms.

if your head was any further up your ass, you'd have to unzip your fly to breathe.

find a sixth grade civics book and have someone read it to you

you mean like when he said he'd veto the spending bill, tardo? no, retard, it's not happening now, and it's not happening next week and it's not happening next year. it's not happening, and all you little trumplings can whine and bitch forever, and that money still won't be spent on the wall.
Keep watching. I'll revisit these posts when the wall starts going up (next week ?)
th

It will make for a great Ad for the Dems...

A cut of Trump leading the cheer that Mexico will pay for the wall and then a cut of Trump taking money from the military to pay for the wall.

you mean like when he said he'd veto the spending bill, tardo? no, retard, it's not happening now, and it's not happening next week and it's not happening next year. it's not happening, and all you little trumplings can whine and bitch forever, and that money still won't be spent on the wall.
Keep watching. I'll revisit these posts when the wall starts going up (next week ?)
th

And when it does not you will pretend like they do not exist. That is what you sort of people do

A cut of Trump leading the cheer that Mexico will pay for the wall and then a cut of Trump taking money from the military to pay for the wall.

it would require an act of congress for him to get that money and despite the assertions of our feeble minded brethren, that isn't in the cards.

to get it out of the 2019 budget, he'd have to submit a budget amendment requiring 60 votes in the senate.

i think the repubs are going to get hosed this cycle anyway.

th

you'll pardon me if i don't wait for your cowardly ass to admit you're wrong

typical trumpling

That the military is going to pay for the wall doesn't mean that Mexico is not going to. It looks like Trump's plan all along was to get the big $$$ for the military (he did) and then he can have the wall too, as a Defense item.

As for Mexico,Trump is likely planning to make them pay involuntarily, through remittances$$ control, welfare $ control over $$ cut to Mexicans, repeal of birthright citizenship, etc. Nothing to it, and nothing Mexico can do to stop it.

Next, I think Trump will bill Mexico for reparations of hundreds of Billions$$ of US dollars lost in remittances$$ over the years. :biggrin:

Funny how the Trump haters still haven't figured out the Trump MO - that brought him to the top of the real estate world + the POTUS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back