Im ready to curb gun murders. Lets work together

Lets get to the bottom of the pandemic of suicides and gang violence with guns.
I am ready to solve this issue!
We obviously cant stop suicides. We could take their gun, but it will still happen. But we could take the gun, and they can use a knife and slit their throat. Or throw themselves in front of a bus. Maybe that's better? So there goes the number one cause of gun murder.
Gang violence. Most of them use illegal guns. So how do we curb that?
I don't want to hear no bullshit about background checks on private transactions or limited magazines or the same worn out clichés the gun grabbers use on a daily basis. Id like to work on ACTUAL solutions instead of reducing liberties for the majority of the country.
Lets work and ACTUALLY figure out a solution!
Whos with me?

How do you undo decades of a mentality that causes people to hold no respect for human life other than their own? Poor kids tend to join gangs for protection and acceptance. When parents, even grandparents, were also gang members, it's damn difficult to break the cycle.

Most gun violence is gang related, such as we see in Chicago. The reason behind much of it is over minor things, like getting pissed because someone flirted with your GF or even turf wars.

What we're up against is a deep-seated mindset, one that the left has helped nurture.

[

The only negative "mind altering" effect of marijuana can be a memory issue.
Other than that, there are basically no other negative symptoms from its use.
Most potheads are not shitheads
But I do have a theory that marijuana simply exaggerates the qualities a person already has...

I have never seen a pothead that wasn't generally a shithead. You would have to be to using a drug that is illegal, mind altering, addictive and destructive to your respiratory system.

Would you want your heart surgeon to be a pothead? How about your child's teacher?
illegality vs morality, hardly "mind altering," not addictive, and many people do things that are self destructive, doesn't make them shitheads... makes them human. Most humans have vices. Stop judging. Go smoke a joint, it would make you a better person.

Last edited:
YOur unhappiness with reality is noted. And dismissed. Because your unhappiness does not trump reality.
You really are one of the dumbest of dumb fuck rightards. If there was such a correlation between illegitimacy and firearms homicide rates then Iceland would have one of the highest firearms homicide rates in the world.

db18_Fig_6.png

Do you realize that Iceland has large numbers of firearms...and low homicide rates...it isn't the guns...it is the culture.

Excellent question.

I think the real hard core answer is to come down hard on the gangs and drug trade that produces the violence. How you do that without taking away Liberty is the $64 question.
Legalize drugs
I also think culture has something to do with it. But if we legalized drugs, in a couple decades, it could weed itself out.
Well america has always been predicated upon violence, sure. Look at how we attempt to solve every problem with violence first, and how we always rally and cheer when the power structure bombs or sends in the $1.4M each Raytheon missiles.

And Europe wasn't? And Asia wasn't? The Japanese in the 1930s murdered 3 million innocent people..before they started the war with the U.S......after the war China murdered over 70 million innocent men, women and children....in the modern period....not during the middle ages.....

So please...spare us the guilting of America.....

Umm can you reply to what I said? Lol

I did. DUH?

You said "without infringing on other people rights"

And I said that no rights are being infringed on with gun regulations.
You are a liar. Or really dumb.

But you just can't say why?
Read my whole post!

I did and carefully stripped out every part that has nothing to do with disputing that there is no absolute right to gun ownership and handling.

Government has a right to regulate guns and they SHOULD regulate them and there is no reason to think that can't be part of the solution.

The problem was that the filthy ass Obama federal government were labeling veterans under VA care as "having mental health problems". This is the same administration that proclaimed that Veterans are potential terrorists.

It is like that stupid SAFE Act in New York where recently a veteran had his firearms confiscated by the jackbooted government thugs because he went to see a doctor about mild insomnia. The stupid doctor felt compelled to report him to the authorities and the jack booted thugs felt compelled to take away his firearms.

That is what you get when the filthy ass government led by anti gun Moon Bats get to decide who is mentally competent to have a firearm and who isn't.

You simply cannot ever trust the filthy ass Liberals to decide what is reasonable and what is not reasonable when it comes to the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms, which is protected under the Bill of Rights. They always do the wrong thing jsut like they do on other issues.

[

But I do have a theory that marijuana simply exaggerates the qualities a person already has...

I have never seen a pothead that wasn't generally a shithead. You would have to be to using a drug that is illegal, mind altering, addictive and destructive to your respiratory system.

Would you want your heart surgeon to be a pothead? How about your child's teacher?
illegality vs morality, hardly "mind altering," not addictive, and many people do things that are self destructive, doesn't make them shitheads... makes them human. Most humans have vices. Stop judging. Go smoke a joint, it would make you a better person.

Yea right Moon Bat, stupid potheads are better people. LOL!

what do you mean?

It's a government run entity. C'mon, I expected to be drawn and quartered over a perceived "trap" designed to get you to malign the military.
In a lot of ways they are. Wasteful spending, arming/training terrorists.. hell they had to ground thousands of jets because our pilots were getting fucked up in the cock pit. Knew about it for a while and didn't do shit.

Thank you for saying so. The military is the only government entity that I've seen exempt from the "government fucks everything up" spiel.
There are no exemptions when it comes to govt incompetence.

Oh, there are for some. It's the right-wing political correctness.
Oh bs. That's a false narrative right there, chickie.

It's a government run entity. C'mon, I expected to be drawn and quartered over a perceived "trap" designed to get you to malign the military.
In a lot of ways they are. Wasteful spending, arming/training terrorists.. hell they had to ground thousands of jets because our pilots were getting fucked up in the cock pit. Knew about it for a while and didn't do shit.

Thank you for saying so. The military is the only government entity that I've seen exempt from the "government fucks everything up" spiel.

I disagree.

I disagree.
Ok provide a quote and a link to the source of a right winger saying that they believe the military is a model of efficiency and competence.

I'll wait.

In other words, you're a liar, spouting a false narrative.

"democrats = hate, violence, racism and crime"

Use bigotry instead of racism. Racism is another black privilege word...

Try mine, the four core values of the Democrats

1. STEALING
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING

I disagree.
Ok provide a quote and a link to the source of a right winger saying that they believe the military is a model of efficiency and competence.

I'll wait.

Nope.

Read my whole post!

I did and carefully stripped out every part that has nothing to do with disputing that there is no absolute right to gun ownership and handling.

Government has a right to regulate guns and they SHOULD regulate them and there is no reason to think that can't be part of the solution.
How is regulating guns going to solve the problem with illegal guns? Goddamn WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP ASKING THAT?
Because you are all regurgitating hacks!
How is regulating guns going to stop suicide by gun? Make a gun harder to get, but they still kill themselves.
Throwing themselves in front of buses must be better than blowing their brains out.
GENIUS
READ THE OP AND THINK

We have states that regulate guns and we have states where you can walk into a store, buy a gun no questions asked, and then go back to your regulated state. You really don't see any problem some Federal regulation can't fix?
we have states where you can walk into a store, buy a gun no questions asked, and then go back to your regulated state.

Which state allows stores to sell firearms to an out of stater without running a background check?
never did get an answer from antontoo about this post.

The problem was that the filthy ass Obama federal government were labeling veterans under VA care as "having mental health problems". This is the same administration that proclaimed that Veterans are potential terrorists.

It is like that stupid SAFE Act in New York where recently a veteran had his firearms confiscated by the jackbooted government thugs because he went to see a doctor about mild insomnia. The stupid doctor felt compelled to report him to the authorities and the jack booted thugs felt compelled to take away his firearms.

That is what you get when the filthy ass government led by anti gun Moon Bats get to decide who is mentally competent to have a firearm and who isn't.

You simply cannot ever trust the filthy ass Liberals to decide what is reasonable and what is not reasonable when it comes to the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms, which is protected under the Bill of Rights. They always do the wrong thing jsut like they do on other issues.
Some vets do have mental health issues. I just lost a friend recently who murdered by a vet with a registered gun.

I disagree.

I'll wait.

Nope.

That's what I thought.

So you're an admitted liar, and as such, you go on ignore. I shall campaign to get others to ignore you as well, since you refuse to engage in intelligent, reasonable discourse.

[

Yea right Moon Bat, stupid potheads are better people. LOL!
I know many stupid potheads who are better people than you as they don't go around spewing hate speech about people who are different than them.

I disagree.

I'll wait.

Nope.

That's what I thought.

So you're an admitted liar, and as such, you go on ignore. I shall campaign to get others to ignore you as well, since you refuse to engage in intelligent, reasonable discourse.

Thank fucking God.

Ignore me, you leprous sore on humanity's ass.

my friends with desert eagles see no reason they as legal gun owners should not be able to buy them
Which is why gun murder rates in the US will continue to outstrip those of other developed countries.

No...you are wrong.....as more Americans own and carry guns our gun murder rate went down 49%...so you are wrong on that.....

As more Americans own and carry guns our gun crime rate went down 75%...so you are wrong on that.

As more Americans own and carry guns our violent crime rate went down 72%...so you are wrong on that.

Is there anything on this topic you are correct about?

YOur unhappiness with reality is noted. And dismissed. Because your unhappiness does not trump reality.
You really are one of the dumbest of dumb fuck rightards. If there was such a correlation between illegitimacy and firearms homicide rates then Iceland would have one of the highest firearms homicide rates in the world.

db18_Fig_6.png

Do you realize that Iceland has large numbers of firearms...and low homicide rates...it isn't the guns...it is the culture.
Iceland has strict gun control laws, and less violence. As statistics tell us, the same is true about states with stricter gun laws.

Umm can you reply to what I said? Lol

I did. DUH?

You said "without infringing on other people rights"

And I said that no rights are being infringed on with gun regulations.
You are a liar. Or really dumb.

Read my whole post!

We already do regulate guns...a lot...

You can't commit a rape, robbery, or murder with a gun.

If you are a convicted criminal you cannot legally buy, own or carry a gun...

If you are adjudicated dangerously mentally ill...you cannot buy, own or carry a gun...

There you go...that is all you need to control criminals in this country and guns.....but....you actually have to lock up criminals when they use a gun for crime...that is the part the democrats refuse to do...

Forum List

Back