"I'm Really Scared About a Bloodbath 10 Days From Now"

Things happen...

China going in to a harsh lockdown at gunpoint for covid was unexpected, and has hurt supply.... which causes inflation....

And Russian sanctions on gas and oil, was not in the picture either at the time those economists projected....
They care not for reality they prefer to live the lie.

It => IS <= most of you.

If it wasn't most of you, we wouldn't be having this problem.

And lefties wouldn't be in charge of every goddamn teacher's union and school board.

GET THEM OUT !!!
School boards are voted in, by the local people, aren't they? With some State School board positions reserved for the Governor's picks?

School boards are voted in, by the local people, aren't they? With some State School board positions reserved for the Governor's picks?
This guy has no idea how things work he is just trying to say something...

"Scared" or "looking forward to"? The left wing media is becoming desperate and outrageous threats are all they have left.
They’re in major denial. They are still insisting that the skyrocketing inflation rate and massive spike in violent crime have nothing to do with harmful Democrat policies.

If the GOP can't roll over them this time, it is over. To much head wind from economics, to crime, to the border, for Democrats to win.

Leftists on this board insist it is not the Democrats who did this, and they have no control over the situation. Americans want to know that if this is the case, then pray tell........who is actually at fault, and if the Democrats can not improve the situation, why vote for them!

Well said

It’s already hurting us, there is a severe teacher shortage and it is worse in the red states.

It pains you extreme narcissists to be honest. So, let's deflect blame to the Right as always.

Please try not to be misleading.
It is worse in Democrat controlled CITIES........... in Red states

No teacher in their right mind wants to be in classrooms full of entitled, violent delinquents the Left produces where the LEFT attacks parents for wanting to protect their own children

Last edited:
It => IS <= most of you.

If it wasn't most of you, we wouldn't be having this problem.

And lefties wouldn't be in charge of every goddamn teacher's union and school board.

GET THEM OUT !!!

You live in CA. That's not my problem. That's your problem.

It pains you extreme narcissists to be honest. So, let's deflect blame to the Right as always.

Please try not to be misleading.
It is worse in Democrat controlled CITIES........... in Red states

No teacher in their right mind wants to be in classrooms full of entitled, violent delinquents the Left produces where the LEFT attacks parents for wanting to protect their own children
Rural areas are hard hit as well.

States with the highest level of vacencies:
Southern states are seeing the highest amounts of raw teacher vacancies, with Florida coming out on top at 3,911. Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia each have over 3,000 vacancies.

Why are they quitting?

They are undervalued, under resourced, underpaid, and disrespected.

Says Donny Deutsch on MSNBC.

His point is: nothing the Dems are saying resonates with people who can't afford to feed their family, whose IRA has lost 25% of value.

And he's right. Of course he's right.

Amazingly, with 70% of Americans thinking that the country is going in the wrong direction, Democrats campaign theme is, "Let's keep on going in the wrong direction". And he's afraid of a bloodbath in the upcoming elections? He should be. Democrats aren't listening to the voters.

Again, you are lost.
Actually I'm right on point.

I told you from day one, Stalinist bullshit will NOT be allowed in this country.

If the leftards insist on pressing it they're going to have an armed revolution on their hands.

Them AND the Deep State.

Take that Stalinist bullshit and stuff it in the deepest recesses of your bowels. That's where it belongs.

Actually I'm right on point.

I told you from day one, Stalinist bullshit will NOT be allowed in this country.

If the leftards insist on pressing it they're going to have an armed revolution on their hands.

Them AND the Deep State.

Take that Stalinist bullshit and stuff it in the deepest recesses of your bowels. That's where it belongs.
There is no Stalinist bullshit anywhere but in yer wet wild dreams.

Rural areas are hard hit as well.

States with the highest level of vacencies:
Southern states are seeing the highest amounts of raw teacher vacancies, with Florida coming out on top at 3,911. Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia each have over 3,000 vacancies.

Why are they quitting?

They are undervalued, under resourced, underpaid, and disrespected.

Good post Coyote, and I am surprised Texas isn't in that group of states for 2 reasons----------->

1. It IS hard to staff a school in rural areas, just by the math of population, and

2. Because Florida, Texas, and the others you mentioned, are all states that BLUE STATES, and large city denizens are fleeing to, so of course with the large influx of people, they are going to be short teachers, among other professions.

Good post Coyote, and I am surprised Texas isn't in that group of states for 2 reasons----------->

1. It IS hard to staff a school in rural areas, just by the math of population, and

2. Because Florida, Texas, and the others you mentioned, are all states that BLUE STATES, and large city denizens are fleeing to, so of course with the large influx of people, they are going to be short teachers, among other professions.
No one is fleeing to Mississippi (or Alabama)…I don’t think that is the reason for the shortages….teachers are actively leaving the profession.

If the GOP can't roll over them this time, it is over. To much head wind from economics, to crime, to the border, for Democrats to win.

Leftists on this board insist it is not the Democrats who did this, and they have no control over the situation. Americans want to know that if this is the case, then pray tell........who is actually at fault, and if the Democrats can not improve the situation, why vote for them!

They have improved the situation - enormously. Americans did the same stupid shit to Obama. You people have no patience and no understanding of how the economy functions. That's because of Republicans lying about the economy every time a Democrat is in office.

Are you kidding me? You’re moaning that people view you as unAmerican? Our own president has called 60 million Americans a threat to democracy for not thinking the way he demands. And you yourself have strongly implied with a mocking tone that I am racist for wanting to stop the favoritism based on race for college admissions.

And YOU would rather deal with a bad economy (made worse by Biden‘s policies) if it meant keeping Republicans at bay? Nice you have that luxury. People are struggling to buy groceries, and are not going to be able to heat their homes this winter, but YOU are OK with them suffering if it means Democrats can continue to side with criminals, welcome in millions of illegals, and continue with their anti-white racism?

9 days, Princess, and we stop the leftists who demand we agree with their way of thinking or we will be silenced, censored, mocked, insulted, and unfairly persecuted. AMERICANS have had enough!
How'd it go?

Forum List

Back