I’m So Old I Remember When Attacking the Press Was Anti-American

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
I can’t keep up with the constant flip flopping.

3B7175AF-6D92-4046-9E6B-EE7510E483E9.jpeg

Twitter

Your fucking Emperor goes around calling the media the enemy of the people and you are upset about this?

Your fucking Emperor goes around calling the media the enemy of the people and you are upset about this?

The press became the enemy of the people when they became the propaganda arm of the DNC.

Fake News got Trump elected because Americans were tired of the lies spewing out of their TVs.

Warren is probably worried that someone might ask a harder question then what is your favorite color.

The media has a known agenda, ever sense watergate, views itself as the king maker, self righteous bias judge of what is fit for consumption by the masses. The days of honest fact based reporting exited the building long ago, currently replaced by politically motivated and driven misrepresentation and omission of fact.

Now, attacking the press is "anti-semitic," since just about everyone in the press is "semitic..."

he never said that, but hey, nice job puppet.

The press is doing everything within their power to fight the magnificence of the phrase, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! They can’t stand the fact that this Administration has done more than virtually any other Administration in its first 2yrs. They are truly the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 5, 2019

Why do these conservatards wanting "Pocahontas" on their air anyway?

Why are they even bitching and moaning about this fact? They should be rejoicing!

It must really suck being a Trumpbot and not being able to criticize anyone for stuff Trump has already done in spades.

He calls the fake news the enemy of the people, and he's right. The MSM is a gang of traitorous douchebags. They are the enemy of everything good and decent in this country, and they lie constantly.

Forum List

Back