I’m so old …

I'm not THAT old.

I do remember other kids going to class in their pajamas and slippers.

I had always thought that was disrespectful to the professors.

. . . one of those professors should have told them, never to do that after they graduated.

:sigh2:
What??? Well, Beale, I am definitely that old. I have never seen that in my life.

Me too. I like my pajama bottoms but I sure don’t wanna be seen in them by neighbors. I get my jeans on to answer a door.

Some people went grocery shopping in their bedroom slippers, until the store put up signs in the window forbidding the practice.

… I remember when a store putting on a sale on dresses didn’t have to include the adjective “women’s’” dresses.
Only in a way does it makes sense, at least in my own opinion anyway and the reason why I think that it makes any sense is because of there being a junior's section of the store.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Only in a way does it makes sense, at least in my own opinion anyway and the reason why I think that it makes any sense is because of there being a junior's section of the store.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
This has been noted, Holly. And it may be the answer. But i still think it is instinctively compared to its antithesis: mens’ dresses.

😜

Forum List

Back