I'm Starting To Change My Mind About Trump

Former Trump, Attorney General and oft times toadie plus John Sununu do not agree with your mindless characterization:

During a Sunday appearance on CBS News' Face the Nation, host John Dickerson asked Sununu about his opinion on whether Trump "should be given the responsibility to handle the most sensitive national security documents, again," if he were to win re-election, as well as his thoughts on Republican leaders' expression of outrage towards the Department of Justice (DOJ), instead of the former president.

"He had every chance in the world to hand all those files and documents back," Sununu said. "He did just the opposite. He bragged about keeping him. So this is very self-inflicted."

Another pathetic brainwashed ignorant sap chimes in with talking points. CBS news? Lol!

Dumb as a sack of ball bearings this one is. SMH.

The indictments will all turn out to be nothingburgers but that doesn't change the fact that all of these were nothing but Democratic abuses of power and weaponizing the DOJ and the FBI.
There wii be no trial before the election. If Trump wins, he will block the federal trials. If he is found guilty in state trials he will pardon himself. If he loses??

CBS news?
{ nf.23.06.11 to lftwngr #401 } Barr and Sununu are not affiliated with CBS News. One of the Republican governor and the other was trumps quite cooperative Attorney General. They both make the key point that Trump would’ve been treated no differently than Biden, Mike Pence and Hillary Clinton how do you return the documents and any cooperated with the department of justice because he agrees reckless storage of the nations highest classified documents should not be left in a public restroom in his country club war. Many foreign visitors can come and go.

And do you have any counterpoint to the unanimous agreement of knowledgeable officials? Trumps indictment is self-inflicted.

You tired old black-mouthed blm stooge.

"we will demolish the Deep State, we will expel the warmongers from our government, we will drive out the globalists, we will cast out the communists, we will throw off the sick political class that hates our country.”
And we will do great wonders, and fall back into rotten cucumbers.

The indictments will all turn out to be nothingburgers but that doesn't change the fact that all of these were nothing but Democratic abuses of power and weaponizing the DOJ and the FBI.
Then why this?

{{ 1.thnkr.23.11 #1 } These people need purging and revenge is needed to purge these anti-Americans from our government and our government agencies. We are facing the greatest threat this country has ever faced and revenge is the only way for us to turn it around. We need to begin our own Nuremberg trials of the Democrats and give them the justice they deserve.}}​

This is the most interesting section of the OP:

“It has become abundantly clear that the greatest threat to our country is not inflation, it is not a looming recession, it is not our national debt, and it is not us being on the brink of WWIII. The greatest threat facing our country right now is the total and complete abuse of power and weaponization of government agencies including the DOJ, the FBI, and even the CIA by the Democrats, who also want to take away our first amendment rights, our second amendment rights, and are indoctrinating our children as the Nazi's did in Germany. These people need purging and revenge is needed to purge these anti-Americans from our government and our government agencies. We are facing the greatest threat this country has ever faced and revenge is the only way for us to turn it around. We need to begin our own Nuremberg trials of the Democrats and give them the justice they deserve. {1.thnkr.23.11 #1 }​
I have been trying to get Independentthinker to provide a plan going forward how he plans to purge career Democrats from the FBI and I assume from the officer ranks of the US military.

I don’t see how the the OP’s idea of mobocracy capturing and arresting people who have the right to vote against Trump will get done. #411

Last edited:
Of course he mishandled government documents,
Then why did you switch

Didn't want him to be president or win the nomination in 2024. I truly believed that if he won in 2024 he would be consumed and obsessed with revenge and that with all the other problems facing us, him being elected would not be best for the country.
So you went from Trump being bad for the country and you not voting for him in ‘24 to organizing Nuremberg Trials to purge the nation of Democrats because you find out that Trump mishandled Classified Documents.

Then why did you switch …

So you went from Trump being bad for the country and you not voting for him in ‘24 to organizing Nuremberg Trials to purge the nation of Democrats because you find out that Trump mishandled Classified Documents.
Bravo! This is a perfect put-down of this truly ridiculous OP.

:clap:

Yeah it was, you feckless baboon.

No, you flamin' retard, it wasn't...

Judicial Watch sued the NARA to change the classification of Clinton's tapes from personal property to presidential records so they could have access to them. The case even said...

Plaintiff insists that it is not challenging President Clinton's classification of the audiotapes as personal, but rather defendant's “erroneous decision the audiotapes are not presidential records.”

It's impressive how consistently wrong you are.

No, you flamin' retard, it wasn't...

Judicial Watch sued the NARA to change the classification of Clinton's tapes from personal property to presidential records so they could have access to them. The case even said...

Plaintiff insists that it is not challenging President Clinton's classification of the audiotapes as personal, but rather defendant's “erroneous decision the audiotapes are not presidential records.”

It's impressive how consistently wrong you are.

Yeas, because the tapes contained CLASSIFIED MATERIAL ON THEM you ignorant clod!

Yeas, because the tapes contained CLASSIFIED MATERIAL ON THEM you ignorant clod!

LOL

You're doin' a great job keeping your streak of losing alive.

Moron, I already showed you, JW's contention was that Clinton wrongly classified the tapes as "personal" and they were suing NARA to reclassify them as "presidential." Even more to the point, had those tapes actually contained classified material, There's no way JW would have even sued to get access to them. They wouldn't be able to even had the judge granted their suit for the NARA to reclassify the tapes to "presidential records."

In the suit, which I linked, the judge ruled against JW not because the tapes contained classified material, but because the NARA lacks the authority to reclassify "personal property," as designated by a president, to, "presidential records."

You are mind-numbingly stupid to not understand that.

LOL

You're doin' a great job keeping your streak of losing alive.

Moron, I already showed you, JW's contention was that Clinton wrongly classified the tapes as "personal" and they were suing NARA to reclassify them as "presidential." Even more to the point, had those tapes actually contained classified material, There's no way JW would have even sued to get access to them. They wouldn't be able to even had the judge granted their suit for the NARA to reclassify the tapes to "presidential records."

In the suit, which I linked, the judge ruled against JW not because the tapes contained classified material, but because the NARA lacks the authority to reclassify "personal property," as designated by a president, to, "presidential records."

You are mind-numbingly stupid to not understand that.

You project a lot, dummy.

Forum List

Back