I'm Still Trying to Figure Out Why it is Legal to Abort Babies After Birth

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Or to deny them proper care and neglect them to the point that they'll die on their own. Isn't that murder/child abuse? (Not like it isn't considered murder in the womb excluding exceptions.) This Part never made sense to me.

Or to deny them proper care and neglect them to the point that they'll die on their own. Isn't that murder/child abuse? (Not like it isn't considered murder in the womb excluding exceptions.) This Part never made sense to me.
To be a bit more precise:

After birth, it’s no longer an “abortion.” It’s legally murder.

It should never be legal unless after birth its discovered that the baby is severely deformed in some way and won't survive on his or her own... but most deformities like that are detected earlier in the pregnancy and or lead to a miscarriage.... but if a lib says it never happens like rightwinger does they are lying...

can you show where this is done?
Democrats blocked a law that would offer basic care to infants who survived abortion. The former democrat governor of Va gave a rambling speech about making newborn babies comfortable while the parents discuss whether to euthanize them. The procedure seems to be accepted among democrats. Embrace it lefties. You only look like fools when you deny it.

it

doesn't

happen.

Abortions Later in Pregnancy in a Post-Dobbs Era​

Ivette Gomez, Alina Salganicoff, and Laurie Sobel
Published: Feb 21, 2024
  • Abortions at or after 21 weeks are uncommon and represent 1% of all abortions in the U.S. The procedures are expensive and often require travel and lost wages. They normally require treatment over multiple days and are only performed by a subset of all abortion providers.
  • Claims of abortions occurring “moments before birth” or even “after birth” are false. These scenarios do not occur, nor are they legal in the United States.
  • Reasons individuals seek abortions later in pregnancy include medical concerns such as fetal anomalies or maternal life endangerment, as well as barriers to care that cause delays in obtaining an abortion.
Abortions Later in Pregnancy in a Post-Dobbs Era | KFF

you

are

an idiot.

If the mother gives birth and the baby comes out alive, even if it won't live for more than a few hours and it is "aborted" (not really what we'd call that)....then it's infanticide. Murder. This doesn't happen....maybe in some back water third world countries, but not here. I wish you people would stop positing bullshit about late term abortions. They simply don't happen. No doctor who wants to keep their right to practice will abort a child when it's viable. But you idiots will make it tougher for doctors to actually do their job and provide care in the event shit goes really wrong in the pregnancy. I mean..what kind of monsters are you?

And don't waste everyone's time crowing about proper care and neglect after they see the light of day when you just and righteous Republican Christian conservatives back policies to take away things like health care, SNAP and CHIP, and when they are older, bitch about defunding public education.

but if a lib says it never happens like rightwinger does they are lying...

the kaiser family foundation is certainly gonna disagree & they know more than MB idiotS claiming otherwise.

KFF
The independent source for health policy research, polling, and news.

About Us​

KFF is the leading health policy organization in the U.S.

As a one-of-a-kind information organization, we bring together substantial capabilities in policy research, polling, and journalism in one organization to meet the need for a trusted, independent source of information on national health issues—one with the scope and reach to be a counterweight to health care’s vested interests and a voice for people.
About Us | KFF

And don't waste everyone's time crowing about proper care and neglect after they see the light of day when you just and righteous Republican Christian conservatives back policies to take away things like health care, SNAP and CHIP, and when they are older, bitch about defunding public education.
jesus coke.jpg

Democrats blocked a law that would offer basic care to infants who survived abortion. The former democrat governor of Va gave a rambling speech about making newborn babies comfortable while the parents discuss whether to euthanize them. The procedure seems to be accepted among democrats. Embrace it lefties. You only look like fools when you deny it.
BS. The words of a single Dem, taken out of context is exactly what the MAGA GOP does. The Dem was a doctor and he never said kill or euthanize, he was referring to the possible medical procedures that would be appropriate. Murder was never an option.

Abort after birth?

By definition it's impossible.

And that's the reason why you will never be able to understand.

If you're that stoooopid, you can't be a Maga.

Huh?

I do believe you've overdosed on the orange Kool aide again, Son.

it

doesn't

happen.

Abortions Later in Pregnancy in a Post-Dobbs Era​

Ivette Gomez, Alina Salganicoff, and Laurie Sobel
Published: Feb 21, 2024
  • Abortions at or after 21 weeks are uncommon and represent 1% of all abortions in the U.S. The procedures are expensive and often require travel and lost wages. They normally require treatment over multiple days and are only performed by a subset of all abortion providers.
  • Claims of abortions occurring “moments before birth” or even “after birth” are false. These scenarios do not occur, nor are they legal in the United States.
  • Reasons individuals seek abortions later in pregnancy include medical concerns such as fetal anomalies or maternal life endangerment, as well as barriers to care that cause delays in obtaining an abortion.
Abortions Later in Pregnancy in a Post-Dobbs Era | KFF

you

are

an idiot.
standingovation.gif

Forum List

Back