I'm Tired Of This Guy Not Doing His Fucken Job!!!!

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
0ap1000000232173.jpg

Once again Obama brought another team into the White House to celebrate their championship. This time it was the 72' Miami Dolphins.

This guy just got off of a vacation and instead of getting to work on a budget THIS is what he thought was important. THIS is what he felt he needed to do. Invite a team that won an NFL championship 41 years go.

Jesus Christ!!!!!

When is this guy ever going to get down to business??????

Oh look....President Obama is doing what every President before him has done.......and is being singled out for it......again.
Yup Obama is doing what every President has done before him yet they didnt have record numbers of people out of work, on food stamps and welfare. Yup Oblamer doing his best to destory what is left of this once great country.

Oh look....President Obama is doing what every President before him has done.......and is being singled out for it......again.

another president has come back from vacation while his country and the world are going to shit and invited the 72 dolphins to the WH? :bs1:

0ap1000000232173.jpg

Once again Obama brought another team into the White House to celebrate their championship. This time it was the 72' Miami Dolphins.

This guy just got off of a vacation and instead of getting to work on a budget THIS is what he thought was important. THIS is what he felt he needed to do. Invite a team that won an NFL championship 41 years go.

Jesus Christ!!!!!

don't worry, he will get around to blaming someone else for his failures shortly

He is doing everything he said he would

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrefKCaV8m4]Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" Long Version - YouTube[/ame]

0ap1000000232173.jpg

Jesus Christ!!!!!

you dont need a budget

when you have a money printing mill

another president has come back from vacation while his country and the world are going to shit and invited the 72 dolphins to the WH? :bs1:

obama sees himself as a figurehead. He's the king doing much the same thing as the Queen of England. He has social duties. obama is Cedric the Entertainer in a movie about what it's like to be presidebt.

obama is Nero.

They hate him the way they insist I hate Republicans. I don't hate them. I hate the damage they caused this country. I hate they try to blame Obama for their disasters. I hate their racism. I hate their hate for education. I hate their "determined ignorance". I hate their lack of taking responsibility for their disasters. I hate "let him die". I just hate what they stand for.

0ap1000000232173.jpg

Jesus Christ!!!!!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...efusing-white-house-invite-6.html#post7714737

It's probably a lot more fun without the right wing criminals.

0ap1000000232173.jpg

Jesus Christ!!!!!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...efusing-white-house-invite-6.html#post7714737

It's probably a lot more fun without the right wing criminals.

hell yea! they r national champions and he is a national disgrace

They hate him the way they insist I hate Republicans. I don't hate them. I hate the damage they caused this country. I hate they try to blame Obama for their disasters. I hate their racism. I hate their hate for education. I hate their "determined ignorance". I hate their lack of taking responsibility for their disasters. I hate "let him die". I just hate what they stand for.

At least you are beginning to recognize your illness.

That's the first step toward recovery.

Forum List

Back