Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

Watching Trump supporters defend his actions and the use of imagery generated by the campaign in their social media account(s), despite rules governing behavior at ANC and imagery generated there to not be used for political campaigns is

iu

and

iu
Fake News Alert

JapaneseGIF.gif

A normal person would say this applies more to the person committing the illegal acts.

And also the law agrees.
The person that violated the rights of the families, and broke the law, was the cemetery worker. This much is clear.

The establishment is giving them a pass, as well they should. The mass media and establishment are to blame in the first place.

Folks afflicted by TDS have just consumed too much propaganda.

@TulsiGabbard
comes out and exposes the truth behind all the fake news and DNC trash!

“I was with there from the beginning, from the laying of the wreaths with the family members... I was with them at Section 60 and what I saw was a very grave and somber remembrance and honoring of those lives that were lost.I saw President Trump spending time at the invitation of these Gold Star families, with them. He was there for a few hours. I did not see or hear about any kind go altercation until something came out in the news later on.”

The problem isn't that he was there. The problem is that he brought a camera crew and campaign staff to the event.

That's not respectful and that's not what he was invited to do. He did it to create a scandal and "capture the news cycle". He used these people and their grief.
And it blew up in his orange face.

I wonder how that works. Does the family just sent a letter to Trump to have him show up a funeral site.

taking time from his busy schedule he show up

People happen to be taking photos and videos

Trump has secret service protection especial after the shooting

Was this planned and what went wrong ?

Now was Trump in on it and when did he know
NPR broke the story first, see here.

Trump campaign claims to have video that proves the claim that there was a physical interaction between an ANC employee and campaign person(s) to be false.

Personally, I think his pose at the grave was despicable. That being said, if the families wanted it and were okay with it, that's their prerogative. However, an adjacent grave was also shown without that family's permission.

Also, Trump should not have used the imagery in his campaign's social media account(s). He knows it and given the blowback, he's kinda sorta suggesting "it could have been the parents”

Forum List

Back