I'm wrong about the FBI and our Intel Agencies

bad-opinion-opinion.gif
I give your opinion equal weight.

Totally absurd. Trump was accused of many things but the GOP never found him guilty of anything. Evidence be damned.

Democrats found Trump guilty of Russiagate and pounded him for three years and impeached him for it. It was Hillary, OOPS.

Democrats impeached him again for January 6, but can't show one quote that Trump supported anything but peaceful demonstrations. You're about to spew a load of BS on that, but you won't provide a single quote showing Trump supported any violence.

Don't worry, it's what Democrats are. You're a lying piece of shit, but it's OK, there are a lot of you

The list of crimes shows many democrats.
Most recently Chaka Fattah, Corrine Brown, Anthony Weiner, Laura Richardson, Jesse Jackson Jr.
But there are more republicans on the list than democrats.

Not on the list are for example Nancy Pelosi who openly worked with her husband to make tense of millions in insider trades

When did she do this?

If there were a video, you'd deny it was her. This was openly and repeatedly done and Democrats said repeatedly you have no standards for your politicians, you just want free shit. Not interested in your BS no it's not game

If there were a video, you'd deny it was her. This was openly and repeatedly done and Democrats said repeatedly you have no standards for your politicians, you just want free shit. Not interested in your BS no it's not game
I didn’t deny anything. I just asked when she did it

Democrats found Trump guilty of Russiagate and pounded him for three years and impeached him for it. It was Hillary, OOPS.

Democrats impeached him again for January 6, but can't show one quote that Trump supported anything but peaceful demonstrations. You're about to spew a load of BS on that, but you won't provide a single quote showing Trump supported any violence.

Don't worry, it's what Democrats are. You're a lying piece of shit, but it's OK, there are a lot of you
Your knowledge of history is either faulty or you're a lying piece of shit. Trump was first impeached for attempting to use the resources of the USA to try and get an advantage over his political foe NOT for Russian collusion.

Trump said many things on Jan 6th, one quote was 'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'. Another was “When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules." These can be taken various ways.

What a cop out. Nobody forced anybody to be anything they didn’t choose to be. Grow up and take some personal responsibility for your own actions.
Nice retort... NOT !!!!!!!

You are the one arguing in favor of the bat shite craziness.. FACT.

Recently I've been saying that the FBI has been made into the democrat Party Waffen SS launching strikes against their domestic enemies, i.e. concerned parents speaking out at local school board meetings. It's vile and disgusting enough as it is, but I'm wrong, the reality is much worse and one I never even contemplates until Klaus Schwab said it out loud.

Our Intel Agencies work for and protect the Globalists.

I didn't even think it possible, but nothing else fits the facts.

Hillary skates, Fauxi develops and unleashes a bioweapon, democrats cheat in the tens of millions column in 2020, and CISA tells us it's the most secure election ever.

It makes me ill to think our Agencies have been corrupted and that good people in rank and file report to our enemies, but how else to explain it?

That explains it.

Most of the people in the FBI do a great job. We have to gut the leftist leadership and replace them with real Americans who are on our side
The leadership is corrupted.

But the ones who meekly follow orders which they know amount to violations of our laws and our Constitution are just as culpable.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Nice retort... NOT !!!!!!!

You are the one arguing in favor of the bat shite craziness.. FACT.
Wrong. My argument was about generalizing and using childish excuses to escape responsibility for actions. If you couldn’t understand that then I can’t help ya

Recently I've been saying that the FBI has been made into the democrat Party Waffen SS launching strikes against their domestic enemies, i.e. concerned parents speaking out at local school board meetings. It's vile and disgusting enough as it is, but I'm wrong, the reality is much worse and one I never even contemplates until Klaus Schwab said it out loud.

Our Intel Agencies work for and protect the Globalists.

I didn't even think it possible, but nothing else fits the facts.

Hillary skates, Fauxi develops and unleashes a bioweapon, democrats cheat in the tens of millions column in 2020, and CISA tells us it's the most secure election ever.

It makes me ill to think our Agencies have been corrupted and that good people in rank and file report to our enemies, but how else to explain it?
Dont worry, in 2024 when the GOP wins the presidency, a great purge will take place in the FBI and DOJ. All those left wingers will be fired and replaced by right wingers who are on a mission of revenge. Going after political rivals is apparently cool now, so let the poltical witch hunts begin!!!

Forum List

Back