Imagine.Bernie Sanders Wins Nomination.Then,The 20 Minute DNC Video Of His Compelling Life Story!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:thewave:
And who just can't wait to see the 20/25 minute documentary of the life of Bernie Sanders from around the time he was 6 till the present. OK, so what will we expect to see from years 6 thru 40, before he ever got a paycheck? Maybe just footage of Bernie watching TV till he was 15{ish},then footage of Bernie reading&studying magazines like Penthouse and Hustler? And then what will see in the Bernie footage from ages around 25 to 40?
Should prove to be a very emotional,moving and inspiring life story that will have all of us crying, sobbing, etc. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

actually, i think we would also like to see the life and times of Bill Clinton, but that would take an hour being he has dated so many women

I dunno, "The Rapes and Triumphs of Bill Clinton" could run several hours. That is a sexual predator with a LONG history...

I dunno, "The Rapes and Triumphs of Bill Clinton" could run several hours. That is a sexual predator with a LONG history...
yah, and all of that footage of Bill on those planes to those "Interesting and hidden Islands"

Forum List

Back