Imagine Supporting A Candidate Who Was Trying To Buy An Election

Trump is far richer then George soros. Trump is so fucking rich that it is unbelievable.

Trump is far richer then George soros. Trump is so fucking rich that it is unbelievable.

I'm pretty sure Soros makes Trump look like a pauper.

And to answer the opportunity, no one has to imagine a thing all the candidates try to buy their election.

This is why i consider rubio/bush to be rat vomit. they are owned and controlled by open border mega rich donors. they are pigs.

libs are morons; the whole Democrat Party is in the pocket of gazilionaire trial lawyers and union goons

libs are morons; the whole Democrat Party is in the pocket of gazilionaire trial lawyers and union goons

The republicans are controlled by trial lawyers and religious fruit cakes.

I'll takeover the union goons over the religious fruit cakes--at least they are planted in reality and knows how things actually works.

I'll takeover the union goons over the religious fruit cakes--at least they are planted in reality and knows how things actually works.

sure they do leftard. too bad morons dont know who really pays the price of out of control tort laws; it's the poor people, in the form of higher prices.

LOL, the Republicans are controlled by TRIAL LAWYERS? I'm sure the trial lawyers will be shocked by the news that they've been giving the lions shares of their political contributions to the wrong party for all this time.

I'll have to give you an "A" for originality on that one. :)

Union goons are planted in reality? You mean the reality that extorting an employer to pay someone more than they are worth is a good thing.

The sitting governor of Pennsylvania bought his office with family money. He was a political nobody, spent tens of millions to get elected, and now - for reasons unknown - is OWNED by the Pennsylvania employee unions.

Go figure.

LOL, the Republicans are controlled by TRIAL LAWYERS? I'm sure the trial lawyers will be shocked by the news that they've been giving the lions shares of their political contributions to the wrong party for all this time.

I'll have to give you an "A" for originality on that one. :)
Wrong.

Lawyers / Law Firms | OpenSecrets

Forum List

Back