Imagine Supporting A Candidate Who Was Trying To Buy An Election

Then you're a complete moron because you support an ideology that panders to all sorts of groups in order to buy votes.
all sorts of groups? you mean citizens united in a common cause?

get the f()ck out of here :rofl:

Faggots with same sex marriage, sluts who want birth control provided to them, transgender freaks of nature and the list goes on. You mean the common cause of getting something provided to them in order to vote a certain way.

Demands like that require the ability to enforce it. You man enough bitch?

LOL. The slurs are an awesome touch. But at the end of the day, the 'faggots, sluts & trans gendered freaks' affect little to none of the personal hetero lifestyle, no matter how much people like you like to whine to the clouds. It doesn't cost you anything civilly or financially for people to identify themselves in those ways, no matter how many 'facts' are made up to support such a nonsensical viewpoint. This is America, land of the free where your religious indignation influences very little and your personal disapproval means even less. You're free to be offended and I'm free to laugh at your outrage. Seems fair to me.

Face it - nothing has changed by legalizing same sex marriage besides the increased butt hurt from folks like yourself.

Some freak, fag, slut etc. doesn't offend me. They offend themselves by being one of those.

Face it. Those lowlifes will never be considered anything but 2nd class.

Then you're a complete moron because you support an ideology that panders to all sorts of groups in order to buy votes.

Faggots with same sex marriage, sluts who want birth control provided to them, transgender freaks of nature and the list goes on. You mean the common cause of getting something provided to them in order to vote a certain way.

LOL. The slurs are an awesome touch. But at the end of the day, the 'faggots, sluts & trans gendered freaks' affect little to none of the personal hetero lifestyle, no matter how much people like you like to whine to the clouds. It doesn't cost you anything civilly or financially for people to identify themselves in those ways, no matter how many 'facts' are made up to support such a nonsensical viewpoint. This is America, land of the free where your religious indignation influences very little and your personal disapproval means even less. You're free to be offended and I'm free to laugh at your outrage. Seems fair to me.

Face it - nothing has changed by legalizing same sex marriage besides the increased butt hurt from folks like yourself.

Some freak, fag, slut etc. doesn't offend me. They offend themselves by being one of those.

I guess you just don't realize just how little rational sense the above bold statement makes. *shrug* I'm not the one making baseless judgments. Your opinion is noted.

I guess you just don't realize just how little rational sense the above bold statement makes. *shrug* I'm not the one making baseless judgments. Your opinion is noted.

It's only baseless to YOU.

It's only baseless to YOU.

Hence, my final sentence.

Forum List

Back