Imagine Supporting A Candidate Who Was Trying To Buy An Election

Trump is far richer then George soros. Trump is so fucking rich that it is unbelievable.

Wrong again as usual.

The 85-year-old hedge fund manager has a net worth of $24.2 billion, according to Forbes.com, which makes him the 19th wealthiest person in U.S. and second among hedge fund managers. The most recent filing shows Soros Fund Management holds stakes in 263 companies with a total value of nearly $11 billion.
George Soros faces criticism in native Hungary over refugee stance

Trump only has about 10 billion.

libs are morons; the whole Democrat Party is in the pocket of gazilionaire trial lawyers and union goons

The republicans are controlled by trial lawyers and religious fruit cakes.

I'll takeover the union goons over the religious fruit cakes--at least they are planted in reality and knows how things actually works.

LOL, the Republicans are controlled by TRIAL LAWYERS? I'm sure the trial lawyers will be shocked by the news that they've been giving the lions shares of their political contributions to the wrong party for all this time.

I'll have to give you an "A" for originality on that one. :)
Wrong.

Lawyers / Law Firms | OpenSecrets

What do you mean "Wrong"?, your link clearly shows that Law Firms favor DEMOCRATS with respect to political contributions... which is exactly what I (sarcastically) implied with my post.

From your link
"Each cycle, contributions from this group favor Democrats by a significant margin. In the 2014 election cycle, the industry contributed over $120 million to federal political candidates and interests, 70 percent of which went to Democrats"

libs are morons; the whole Democrat Party is in the pocket of gazilionaire trial lawyers and union goons

The republicans are controlled by trial lawyers and religious fruit cakes.

I'll takeover the union goons over the religious fruit cakes--at least they are planted in reality and knows how things actually works.

LOL, the Republicans are controlled by TRIAL LAWYERS? I'm sure the trial lawyers will be shocked by the news that they've been giving the lions shares of their political contributions to the wrong party for all this time.

I'll have to give you an "A" for originality on that one. :)
Wrong.

Lawyers / Law Firms | OpenSecrets

What do you mean "Wrong"?, your link clearly shows that Law Firms favor DEMOCRATS with respect to political contributions... which is exactly what I (sarcastically) implied with my post.

From your link
"Each cycle, contributions from this group favor Democrats by a significant margin. In the 2014 election cycle, the industry contributed over $120 million to federal political candidates and interests, 70 percent of which went to Democrats"
You're right, my bad. Thanks for the correction.

Trump says he's buying the election for the people, to take the country back from the big donors and lobbyists. No other candidate is doing that, none.

Imagine Supporting A Candidate Who Was Trying To Buy An Election

Are you serious? They all try to buy elections, the only difference with Trump is that he apparently wants to buy an election using his own money.
WOw!

that makes him so much better

:cukoo:

only an idiot downplays the greater nobility of playing with your own money as opposed to playing with others

Trump is far richer then George soros. Trump is so fucking rich that it is unbelievable.
Wrong again, Matty.

George Soros Net Worth

Donald Trump Net Worth
Unlike Trump, SOROS has never lied about his net worth

:rofl:

from the Wall Street Journal Trump on Trump: Testimony Offers Glimpse of How He Values His Empire
The deposition, marked "Confidential" :ack-1:
Worth Rises, Falls 'With Markets and Attitudes And With Feelings, Even My Own Feeling'

The world famous real-estate developer and television personality has consistently said it's in the billions. A 2005 book citing anonymous sources said it was between $150 million and $250 million. Mr. Trump sued the writer for defamation. He alleged damage to his reputation that caused him to lose out on future deals in locales from Philadelphia to Kiev.

"My net worth fluctuates, and it goes up and down with markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feeling," he told lawyers in the December 2007 deposition.

only an idiot downplays the greater nobility of playing with your own money as opposed to playing with others
Only a complete moron thinks it's noble to buy an election in a democratic republic

Then you're a complete moron because you support an ideology that panders to all sorts of groups in order to buy votes.

you mean like buying off the top 1% with tax cuts to the detriment of the country?

or the destruction of environmental regs to bolster the Koch's wealth?

Or a candidate who is owned by a billionaire.
Why would anyone vote for either
You tell me, George Soros owns nearly every Democrat in government.

you wingers love soros... who really has minimal influence...

but you're ok with the Koch's running four different rightwingnut money centers.

so funny....

What do you get when a hypocrite attempts to accuse others of hypocrisy....

IronyMeter.gif

Only a complete moron thinks it's noble to buy an election in a democratic republic

Then you're a complete moron because you support an ideology that panders to all sorts of groups in order to buy votes.

you mean like buying off the top 1% with tax cuts to the detriment of the country?

or the destruction of environmental regs to bolster the Koch's wealth?

damn you're stupid!!

how many times does reality have to be shoved in your face?
under Progressives the very richest got richer and the very poorest got poorer.................BOTH AT A FASTER PACE UNDER PROGRESSIVES THAN UNDER REPUBLICANS

Forum List

Back