Imagine Supporting A Candidate Who Was Trying To Buy An Election

Or a candidate who is owned by a billionaire.
Why would anyone vote for either
You tell me, George Soros owns nearly every Democrat in government.

you wingers love soros... who really has minimal influence...

but you're ok with the Koch's running four different rightwingnut money centers.

so funny....

George Soros contributes to more than 2 dozen far-left-wing groups

libs are losers who lie to themselves

only an idiot downplays the greater nobility of playing with your own money as opposed to playing with others
Only a complete moron thinks it's noble to buy an election in a democratic republic

Then you're a complete moron because you support an ideology that panders to all sorts of groups in order to buy votes.

you mean like buying off the top 1% with tax cuts to the detriment of the country?

or the destruction of environmental regs to bolster the Koch's wealth?

The top 1% pay taxes. How much in taxes do the social welfare leeches pay that funds the handouts they get? While you may think the richest don't pay enough, they pay more than any welfare recipient did last year in income taxes.

Or a candidate who is owned by a billionaire.
Why would anyone vote for either
You tell me, George Soros owns nearly every Democrat in government.

you wingers love soros... who really has minimal influence...

but you're ok with the Koch's running four different rightwingnut money centers.

so funny....

George Soros contributes to more than 2 dozen far-left-wing groups

libs are losers who lie to themselves

you're out of your mind.

but that's ok.... .that observation is true of a lot of you wackos.

Then you're a complete moron because you support an ideology that panders to all sorts of groups in order to buy votes.
all sorts of groups? you mean citizens united in a common cause?

get the f()ck out of here :rofl:

Faggots with same sex marriage, sluts who want birth control provided to them, transgender freaks of nature and the list goes on. You mean the common cause of getting something provided to them in order to vote a certain way.

Demands like that require the ability to enforce it. You man enough bitch?

you call people whackjobs when you're the one wrong on the facts, wrong on the merits

ur a joke

you mean like buying off the top 1% with tax cuts to the detriment of the country?

damn you're stupid!!

how many times does reality have to be shoved in your face?
under Progressives the very richest got richer and the very poorest got poorer.................BOTH AT A FASTER PACE UNDER PROGRESSIVES THAN UNDER REPUBLICANS
Straight Jacket needed on floor 7!!! ASAP!

The Bed-o-wetter is loose

only an idiot downplays the greater nobility of playing with your own money as opposed to playing with others
Only a complete moron thinks it's noble to buy an election in a democratic republic

damn you're stupid!!

under Progressives the very richest got richer and the very poorest got poorer.................BOTH AT A FASTER PACE UNDER PROGRESSIVES THAN UNDER REPUBLICANS

you might want to wipe the spittle off of your face, wacko.

but I have to admit... the total insanity of that rant is quite impressive.

damn you're stupid!!

Straight Jacket needed on floor 7!!! ASAP!

The Bed-o-wetter is loose

good one doofus. tell me what part of what i posted isnt true?????

damn you're stupid!!

you might want to wipe the spittle off of your face, wacko.

but I have to admit... the total insanity of that rant is quite impressive.

wipe the seed off your own face dummy; and admit you cant rebut what i posted because you aren't woman enough

Forum List

Back