Imagine working in the White House under Trump

On the surface you want to keep your impressive position in the government, but deep down you know that working with Trump is a nightmare and is not worth it.

The anonymous accounts of those telling their story is telling. We see those kinds of articles everyday. I’m gonna try and summarize how they all feel and most of us feel.

He’s impulsive, stupid, petty, childish, selfish, whiny, insecure, and is made all the more pathetic by his desperate and laughable attempt to seem tough and smart to those around him.
Pretty lucky ,, your name will be in the history books as the most successful administration in the history of America. Amazing

That is why the turnover rate of staff is not just at record levels but on a different level. People just don't like working for him, he never got A grade staff, the B staff then left after a year or two, the C Level are currently running.. You get the odd one like De Vos who can't seem to be embarrassed no matter how both the congress and Trump make her look.
That means he is descending to Z level staff and guys Trump sees on TV.

If daddy just gave you 10’s of millions of dollars, would you be impressed by your own success?

Having turned it into 4.5 BILLION, yes I'd be pretty proud. Since he has lost a billion dollars since announcing his candidacy, I like him all the more. In his later years, he could be just enjoying the fruits of all his hard work for decades. Instead of that, he chooses to work for free, for the American citizens.

Billy000, do you even know how much is a billion dollars?

Yeah, I didn't think so.
Where is this BS source of yours that says he is worth 4 billion? Do you actually believe that shit? It’s questionable if this idiot is worth even 1 billion.

I said he was worth 4.5 BILLION, lost a billion so that comes to 3.5 BILLION.

I don't care what you believe. President Trump could walk on water and you'd scream that he couldn't swim.
Be honest. If Trump was instead completely financially independent since age 18 instead of getting a chunk of daddy’s wealth, would he be a billionaire? Come one be honest.
He'd be on welfare.

On the surface you want to keep your impressive position in the government, but deep down you know that working with Trump is a nightmare and is not worth it.

The anonymous accounts of those telling their story is telling. We see those kinds of articles everyday. I’m gonna try and summarize how they all feel and most of us feel.

He’s impulsive, stupid, petty, childish, selfish, whiny, insecure, and is made all the more pathetic by his desperate and laughable attempt to seem tough and smart to those around him.
Pretty lucky ,, your name will be in the history books as the most successful administration in the history of America. Amazing

"Pretty lucky ,, your name will be in the history books as the most S̶u̶c̶c̶e̶s̶s̶f̶u̶l̶ corrupt administration in the history of America. Amazing"
Fixed it.

30 million was spent investigating Trump and nothing.

Best AND cleanest administration. Unapologetically American....
Wow,. Just wow.

Are you lying or are you gullible enough to really believe that load of shit?

"Pretty lucky ,, your name will be in the history books as the most S̶u̶c̶c̶e̶s̶s̶f̶u̶l̶ corrupt administration in the history of America. Amazing"
Fixed it.

Wow,. Just wow.

That's the truth as I see it.

Now is the time to make an argument if you have one. But of course... you don't.

I totally predicted you saying that first sentence because apparently that’s your “bazinga!” on this board.

I already explained this to you more than once. Trump is only rich because daddy gave him 10’s of millions of dollars. That’s it. That’s the only reason he ever become rich.

So he turned “10’s of millions” into billions?
Do you wonder why everyone with “10’s of millions” don’t have billions?
Come on bud...think once.
Donald Trump
I’m sorry billions? He’s worth like 1 billion. And yeah, daddy probably gave him some basic investment tips so he’s worth more now. I love how you denigrate poor people as being free loaders yet you think it’s fine Trump was born with an extra silver spoon up his ass. If it wasn’t for daddy, Trump would be working fast food by now.
It would be SO exciting to work for the man. Donald Trump is a human dynamo and gets more done in one day than the Kenyan-born miscreant got done in a month!
Yeah? Like watching TV, tweeting about it, and..........?

That's pretty much his whole day.

The tweets are his way of generating far left tears... they power him to be even more pro-American, pro-freedom...
You're kidding, right?

His tweets are the babblings of a deranged child lost in a world beyond his comprehension.

Fixed it.
Omg you have evidence of Corruption you better call the state house and tell Adam shift he needS some help

Fixed it.

Wow,. Just wow.

Now is the time to make an argument if you have one. But of course... you don't.
Seriously?

What about all the folks in jail or about to be?

Under investigation?

Resigned or pushed out?

Impeachment anyone?

Ethics, emoluments, and so on? How many current lawsuits?

Wake up and smell the subpoenas kid!

That is why the turnover rate of staff is not just at record levels but on a different level. People just don't like working for him, he never got A grade staff, the B staff then left after a year or two, the C Level are currently running.. You get the odd one like De Vos who can't seem to be embarrassed no matter how both the congress and Trump make her look.
That means he is descending to Z level staff and guys Trump sees on TV.
She’s embarrassed? Have you see what democrats have done to education in the black community for the last 40 years? You have destroyed generations.. she need a statue, what an amazing woman

Fixed it.
Omg you have evidence of Corruption you better call the state house and tell Adam shift he needS some help
Everyone has the same evidence, son.

Fixed it.

Wow,. Just wow.

When you have a bad case of TDS, all you can do is drool and throw insults around. Lol!

Fixed it.

Wow,. Just wow.

Seriously?

Under investigation?

Resigned or pushed out?

Impeachment anyone?

Still, there is no evidence of any crimes presented in the impeachment case against Trump.

Fixed it.

Wow,. Just wow.

Seriously?

Under investigation?

Resigned or pushed out?

Impeachment anyone?

Still, there is no evidence of any crimes presented in the impeachment case against Trump.

Hate Trump is not reason enough it turns out.

The left is consumed by hate and it is destroying them, for good.

Imagine working in the White House under Hillary.

I wonder if she'd move from throwing ashtrays up to tossing empty vodka bottles?

Fixed it.
Everyone has the same evidence, son.
Oh shit I haven’t heard it yet!! Tell me tell me tell me

Fixed it.

Wow,. Just wow.

When you have a bad case of TDS, all you can do is drool and throw insults around. Lol!
You guys always feel the need to gang up in me these days. I take it as a good sign.

Fixed it.

Wow,. Just wow.

You guys always feel the need to gang up in me these days. I take it as a good sign.

Just stating the facts!

Fixed it.

Wow,. Just wow.

No I really want the evidence, are you hiding it?
5C927DBF-A77C-4FC0-A999-FB92E035E1B3.jpeg

Wow,. Just wow.

Just stating the facts!
Lol, no.

Go ahead a lie, I expect it of you.

Just don't try to pretend you aren't. That's insulting.

Wow,. Just wow.

Just stating the facts!
Lol, no.

Go ahead a lie, I expect it of you.

Just don't try to pretend you aren't. That's insulting.

Lie about what? Face it, you have nothing. Most of the time, you drool and insult.

Forum List

Back